• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best Weirdest Test

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You reach out to the world and pull in experiences of all forms and kinds. Spontaneous, immediate and active, you have a natural tendency to win, whether this is in the business world or on the freeway. In the right context this can be a positive encouragement to those around you. In the wrong context it can lead to a pathetic display of ego and misplaced pride. You are always on the prowl for clues as to how to win. Usually this behavior is unconscious or playful but the sense of play can rapidly disappear if you are found to be losing in the aforementioned contest. Only those who don’t compete are met with derision. You love to be the center of attention. The moment at hand is always of prime concern. Worries about the future or the past, or abstract discussions of philosophical matters are something for others to concern themselves with. Emotions are fleeting and often used as tactics.

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First Test Diagnosis:

You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of sync with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.

Second Test Diagnosis:

This client is emotionally fragile and has experienced either neglect or extended feelings of emotional emptiness. Such a client is highly fragile and should provide a simple and direct method of entry. A desire for a conflict-free existence is paramount, as is the relief that comes only from like-minded individuals who share the concerns of the world. Client may have separation anxiety; an excellent prospect. A sensitive and artistic individual who is seeking and often not discovering a reliable outlet for these desires. Often this client will feel unsatisfied in love and will be passively seeking escape through unwise behavior.

Third Test Diagnosis:

You feel confident that you are making headway in a difficult and trying time. You feel that the course of action you have chosen is the correct one and therefore the troubles that you encounter will, with effort, be overcome. However there is an ongoing uncertainty which causes you distress, and consequently any criticism whether intentional or not can lead to a sudden and unexpected emotional response. Anger is often quick and abrupt, especially if you happen to be self-centered, which is likely. A naturally strong will has been overtaxed with difficult life obstacles. At this point in the process, your stress and anxiety have risen to the point where you can no longer look at your problems objectively. Similarly, because of your strong will, you will have a very hard time stepping away from any difficulties that are not yet resolved. This creates an internal conflict which exacerbates the problem.

This was a really cool test! And mostly accurate which surprised me tbh. The things I underlined are things that both I and my sisters don't agree with (I asked them so I wasn't biased haha).

*I don't really get angry, it takes a lot to push me there and when I do it's never uncontrollable. Sometimes I get frustrated and when I do have emotional outbursts it's usually crying and a bit of anger, but I can't say that I've ever insulted anyone viciously or said something I can't take back. My anger disappears quickly, and even when it's understandable/justified, I always feel bad or guilty for it. Usually I do keep my anger in so I can rationalize it and get rid of it, unless I've reached my limit.

*I also don't feel empty nor am I unaware of what I feel for the most part, in fact I feel too much lol. I don't consider myself self centered, in fact I'm always told I put others before me too much. I do think everyone has self centered moments, myself included, but it's not a general part of my character.

*I don't indulge in self destructive behavior at all, when things get bad I just learn how to toughen up I guess..or have a good cry first lol whichever comes first. I guess the reason is because of my third diagnosis; I try to be very strong willed and resilient, I don't like to give in or look too vulnerable when it comes to negative emotions. Especially not in front of others who don't know/understand me, that's a nightmare :aquiver:That's why I wouldn't say I'm "highly" fragile lol, as a child probably but not anymore. I am somewhat fragile I suppose, I do come across as vulnerable to many people, but not extremely. My strong will typically helps with that I think. I have good control of my emotions, I keep them to myself. But other than those tiny things this was a very interesting & accurate test!