• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test Your Lie-Q

Kas

Fabula rasa
I love that show

It's too bad they ended it so quickly. I think they had still something interesting to show, contrary to these tv series prolonged with no idea about plot, only because of popularity.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It's too bad they ended it so quickly. I think they had still something interesting to show, contrary to these tv series prolonged with no idea about plot, only because of popularity.

yeah i know it was a really good show but you know i didn't even know it existed until after it was cancelled and saw it on netflix. so could've been they didn't market it properly. few shows have been like that.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You score is 10 out of 18.

Your performance have been rated as 'Satisfactory' and your percentage of correct answers is 55.56

Well, that was actually pretty tough so I'm surprised I got such a high score lol. I think I do fairly well at detecting lies, but I also prefer to trust people before getting skeptical so there's that :')

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Congratulations - you have completed Test Your Lie-Q.

You score is 12 out of 18.

Your performance have been rated as 'Competent' and your percentage of correct answers is 66.67

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You score is 18 out of 18.
Your performance have been rated as 'Unbeatable' and your percentage of correct answers is 100.00

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
You score is 18 out of 18.
Your performance have been rated as 'Unbeatable' and your percentage of correct answers is 100.00

I would like to extend an invitation for you to join as a True Detective. Your tritype makes you an ideal candidate. Friendly interaction with others is not necessary. Calling out others on their bullshit and slight drinking problems are encouraged.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would like to extend an invitation for you to join as a True Detective. Your tritype makes you an ideal candidate. Friendly interaction with others is not necessary. Calling out others on their bullshit and slight drinking problems are encouraged.

Thanks for the invite but I tend to work alone.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It takes a liar to know a liar.

9 out of 18. "Satisfactory"

Morpeko

Noble Wolf