• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NEW TEST BLOWS MBTI OUT OF WATER!

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I saw this video years ago thinking, could it be? I've heard people on raw vegan diets claim such a thing, but there are still plenty of people on that diet who have dark eyes. I can't find any studies on this either.

Mine are pretty much black too. Dark soul sisters ftw. :devil:

Hmm that's interesting :rly???:

Yes sistaa :hifive: :rock:

Though I must admit that sometimes I think I would love to look at the mirror and see some bright blue eyes for a change, like those of [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] he has such a beautiful eye color ;)

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Though I must admit that sometimes I think I would love to look at the mirror and see some bright blue eyes for a change, like those of [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] he has such a beautiful eye color ;)

I want those violet ones I've heard of and never seen outside of anime.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
You can draw an anime of yours, then give it violet eyes... :encore:

I'd need years of drawing experience first, but I'm sure I can whip something up.

Either that or come to the realisation I watch escapism about the winners I'll never be. :cry:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Awww you flatter me :D. I love mah eyes coz they like are complemented all the time as they are rare where I live. Like 80% of people here have brown or black eyes so I do kinda semi-stand out. BTW I heard all blue eyed people are related from one person but however they didnt get my awesomeness gene. :D

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
[MENTION=26281]geedoenfj[/MENTION]

1ox7qq.jpg

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd need years of drawing experience first, but I'm sure I can whip something up.

Either that or come to the realisation I watch escapism about the winners I'll never be. :cry:

Aww sorry that you feel that way :cry: :hug: it took me about 30 years to finally realize what I really want to do with my life..

Here's a drawing of Elizabith Tylor I did about 2 years ago with violet eyes, it's not an anime though, sorry about that :D

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Aww sorry that you feel that way :cry: :hug: it took me about 30 years to finally realize what I really want to do with my life..

Here's a drawing of Elizabith Tylor I did about 2 years ago with violet eyes, it's not an anime though, sorry about that :D

pff, it has lines n shit! Where's the rubbing out? Where's the half a pint of silverskin onion water you dropped onto the pad and tried to get out with the cat's tongue only to ruin the picture someone else was drawing because you found the pad in a library?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Awww you flatter me :D. I love mah eyes coz they like are complemented all the time as they are rare where I live. Like 80% of people here have brown or black eyes so I do kinda semi-stand out. BTW I heard all blue eyed people are related from one person but however they didnt get my awesomeness gene. :D

You're welcome!
Oh really? I thought blue eyes are more common in your area, that's interesting to know..
yeah I think I read that too somewhere, they're rare apparently..
My mom says my great grandmother used to have blue eyes, so we might be related.. Come here cousin :happy2: :hug:

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=26281]geedoenfj[/MENTION]

1ox7qq.jpg

:laugh:

pff, it has lines n shit! Where's the rubbing out? Where's the half a pint of silverskin onion water you dropped onto the pad and tried to get out with the cat's tongue only to ruin the picture someone else was drawing because you found the pad in a library?

You sweeped inside my subconsciousness and described my thoughts too accurately, who are you?! :thelook:
Oh the picture above might have some answers

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You're welcome!
Oh really? I thought blue eyes are more common in your area, that's interesting to know..
yeah I think I read that too somewhere, they're rare apparently..
My mom says my great grandmother used to have blue eyes, so we might be related.. Come here cousin :happy2: :hug:

Hey thinking on this blue eyes are the result of inbreeding to an extent as all blue eyed are from a narrow gene pool but then humans in general are a interbred species due to some genetic bottle neck. Hey we are probably both descended from this first blue eyed person so :hug: to ya distant cousin from afar.