• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dr. Phil Personality Test

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Dr. Phil's Personality Test | Psych Central

You scored a total of 38

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You scored a total of 47

The Lively Center of Attention

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

I've done this test a long time ago. I think I got the same results the last time too.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
35: The Loyal Friend.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was stuck between two choices for one question and redid it for both results. First: 37, Second: 40. Loyal Friend either way.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
36 - the Loyal Friend

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here's what I got for my result ! :D
You scored a total of 55
The Natural Leader
Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
The Natural Leader

Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

----------------------------------

The opposite is true. Though maybe others feel differently. :p

Bayan Algazi

49- The Lively Center of Attention
so true 😆😆

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You scored a total of 38
The Loyal Friend

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You scored a total of 42

uhhh...nah. i mean kinda, but also nah.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You scored a total of 38

The Loyal Friend

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

the-crow-king.jpg

Interesting...

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
PGS5eRT.png

lol too much attention makes me nervous, especially when undeserved.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The lively center of attention.

I'm lively and center of attention? Eh, sure

Treckasec

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SbBoD7l.png

I approve of this :)

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You scored a total of 44

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This couldn't be more wrong...
And what's with the overly simplistic dreams? Do people really simply dream of falling? My dreams are COMPLEX!

Pandemeria

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You scored a total of 49

--
...OK, Dr. Feelgood. :dry: