• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Executive Function Disorder Test

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would score higher than 20% if it wasn't a forced choice between agree and disagree.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I also got 20%.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
90%

Only one thats a no is the reading because if I can get to the point where Im really... involved with it a hurricane couldnt pull me away from it.

But yeah I definitely have fairly severe executive function problems. Used to drive my mom crayz until they were diagnosed and shes like oh wow thats you and you actually arent doing this to be a pain.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
10%
The one I question I said 'yes' to was regarding time blindness. I have a terrible concept of time. I wear a digital watch that beeps once at the top of every hour. That actually helps quite a bit.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
30%

my memory is terrible, but I have a lot of coping skills that make up for it!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

If the truth shall kill them, let them die.
Generally attributed to Kant on social media, this is actually from a quotation by Ayn Rand paraphrasing Kant. Cited in Judgment Day: My Years with Ayn Rand (1989) by Nathaniel Brandon.