• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Borderline Personality Disorder test

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe

I got 40%. I don't think my executive functioning is any worse than the typical INFJ.

I fairly often get into paranoid states for a prolonged time, although I don't believe that will be a problem any more, and I get a lot of anger for example when I feel someone has betrayed me, even if it is a fairly slight matter... as a baseline, I do feel quite bored/empty.

I have had a couple people say to me something along the lines of "don't worry, I'm not going to abandon you" which suggests to me that they see I have a fear of abandonment, even if I am not fully aware of it myself.

Though, generally, I am quite skeptical of the usefulness of psychological diagnoses, but there seems to at least be something to it. I don't know what help I would want for it though.

My experience with the mental health system is that it offers fairly unsatisfying kinds of help, and even hurts in other ways. But my unhealthy states have caused me trouble, even if I hesitate to admit it.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got 40%. I don't think my executive functioning is any worse than the typical INFJ.

I fairly often get into paranoid states for a prolonged time, although I don't believe that will be a problem any more, and I get a lot of anger for example when I feel someone has betrayed me, even if it is a fairly slight matter... as a baseline, I do feel quite bored/empty.

I have had a couple people say to me something along the lines of "don't worry, I'm not going to abandon you" which suggests to me that they see I have a fear of abandonment, even if I am not fully aware of it myself.

Though, generally, I am quite skeptical of the usefulness of psychological diagnoses, but there seems to at least be something to it. I don't know what help I would want for it though.

My experience with the mental health system is that it offers fairly unsatisfying kinds of help, and even hurts in other ways. But my unhealthy states have caused me trouble, even if I hesitate to admit it.

If (in case) you're doing illegal street drugs, the first thing to do is to stop doing them. I might be assuming too much, but I've seen a pattern where paranoia is linked with drug use.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
29. Likely borderline indeed. I seriously think this psychological test is efficient.
I am trying to improve as I am already into a therapy.:yes:

By the way my EQ is above 95 per cent of the general population. Which means there is of course a link between hypersensitivity and borderline
personality disorders. Which seems to be quite common in EXXP personalities anyway...

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think this test is very accurate. I've taken it a few times myself... but I don't really like these sort of things being used as a game. It's much more in-depth than this test, there's levels and stuff. It's not a take-at-face-value kind of thing. Not every mentally ill person acts the same.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
19. I have schizoaffective disorder, not borderline.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You scored a total of 35.
Severe Borderline Personality Disorder Likely

I put in my age and it didn't say I was ineligible to be diagnosed with this. Irresponsible/10

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
16 - possible

I've been diagnosed with borderline features in the past.

DB968

Ginger Snap
20 - likely

Nope, but anxiety. When I sleep enough it's low. Not taking that test seriously.

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
I didn't take the test + I've never been diagnosed however from reading different pieces of material here and there, I have med traits of BPD. I"m not the killing kind, I have empathy, love animals + kind and compassionate with people. If I'm crossed or betrayed I've killed you 10 times in my head + I act out in ways that are not characteristic of who I am in the bigger picture. I recognize traits of pathology here and there but not enough to say I'm a sociopath. I have narcissistic traits also but not to the point I can't maintain relationships romantic or otherwise. I don't think it would be unusual for a type 4 Fi user NF to be pathological or borderline disorders of some sort. This by no means says people with borderline are visually different from other people, I think pathological people are more Intense, and could be better at observation and reading other people. Pathological people act out different than the average person, I think this is the only visual difference. I'm guessing you can read people with BPD easier who use Fe, Charles Manson for example. Those who use Fi can hide it easier + can read other Fi/Fe who are pathological.

Starry

Results of Your
Borderline Personality Test

You scored a total of 19

Borderline Personality Disorder Possible

Starry

I'm guessing you can read people with BPD easier who use Fe, Charles Manson for example. Those who use Fi can hide it easier + can read other Fi/Fe who are pathological.

There's a whole lot of confusing here...since I was just looking into this...it appears pretty much everyone in the universe thinks Manson is ENFP.

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
There's a whole lot of confusing here...since I was just looking into this...it appears pretty much everyone in the universe thinks Manson is ENFP.

My understanding he's an ENTP. His Ti and Fe are quite obvious. I didn't test him so I can't say for sure, however if I was to type him on interviews alone I'd type him ENTP.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got a 4. I guess that makes me feel pretty good? haha

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
28. Im emotional- whatever. Test seems way too general to mean anything. I have a bunch of other things that might seem like that though. Never diagnosed with that.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
26. Likely

I'm not bipolar though... I've been around a few who were and they always seem to gravitate to me for stability or something... eventually I end up destabilized.

At any rate. I've got depression so that'll effect the score.

Jaguar

I got tired of clicking rarely or never and left. Loads of fun, Mal. ;)