• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Is Your Spirit Color?

Another simple quiz to quench boredom--> Quiz

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Black

You are someone who is somewhat like a black hole. You want everyone's/thing's attention, so you suck everyone up in what you are doing. Because you want the attention you probably need it so it brings you down a bit. It makes you so that you don't see the world the same as others. Even though you are like this, You are very smart... but you may not think so. The friends you have probably have the same thing or are very nice... This makes you lucky.

Haha well this quiz definitely brought out my black soul.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Green

57259c6d-3ef9-401f-8ed2-5d1290194bf3.jpg

You are shy until you warm up to people and sometimes even then you can be shy. You help people through the hard times, and you are very calming and kind. You, to some people, are like a hidden pathway waiting to be opened, or someone looking for that pathway to help themselves or a friend to open it.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
White:
You are beautiful. You are like a flower. You close up sometimes, and sometimes you bloom. You are fragile, which makes you emotional. You never want anyone to see though. You are very intelligent. You are kind., loving, and always on the look out for something/someone to serve. You love things that are adorable and care for people with disabilities. Maybe you are someone with disabilities yourself. That makes you like a snowflake; Unique.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Black (how fitting I got black)

You are someone who is somewhat like a black whole. You want everyone/everything's attention, so you suck everyone up in what you are doing. Because you want attention you probably need it so it brings you down a bit. It makes it so you don't see the world the same as others. Even though you are like this, You are very smart... but you may not think so. The friends you have probably have the same thing or are very nice... This makes you lucky.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Green

You are shy until you warm up to people and sometimes even then you can be shy. You help people through the hard times, and you are very calming and kind. You, to some people, are like a hidden pathway waiting to be opened, or someone looking for that pathway to help themselves or a friend to open it.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Green

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Red

You are very ambiguous and honest. You might be on the computer or playing with friends. You have lied a couple of times, but just so that you wouldn't get in trouble. You are adventurous and love things with sugar.

That's cool, red happens to be one of my favorites colors (with blue) ! :)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Purple

9bfd8e93d49bc4d04229a2f7644aaabd.jpg

You are the kind of person who can relate to everyone. You can be crazy, shy, quiet, friendly, strict. You mostly are just the kind of person everyone is friends with and wants to talk to, but you sometimes get a bit mad because of everything that is going on. You are the best friend or parent everyone wants.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
White

You are beautiful. You are like a flower. You close up sometimes, and sometimes you bloom. You are fragile, which makes you emotional. You never want anyone to see though. You are very intelligent. You are kind., loving, and always on the look out for something/someone to serve. You love things that are adorable and care for people with disabilities. Maybe you are someone with disabilities yourself. That makes you like a snowflake; Unique.

:laugh:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Red

You are very ambiguous and honest. You might be on the computer or playing with friends. You have lied a couple of times, but just so that you wouldn't get in trouble. You are adventurous and love things with sugar.

I'm not sure I relate to this.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
WHITE.

You are beautiful. You are like a flower. You close up sometimes, and sometimes you bloom. You are fragile, which makes you emotional.........................

EtaCarinae

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Yellow

You are hard working and are a great friend. You are a very bright and uplifting person. If anyone has a bad day they will want to go to you. You are very outgoing and loud when you get to know someone, but you are shy when you first meet them.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Black

16e5e7e1-6721-4772-88ab-270ea5829bcb.jpg

You are someone who is somewhat like a black hole. You want everyone's/thing's attention, so you suck everyone up in what you are doing. Because you want the attention you probably need it so it brings you down a bit. It makes you so that you don't see the world the same as others. Even though you are like this, You are very smart... but you may not think so. The friends you have probably have the same thing or are very nice... This makes you lucky.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got green.

Wait a second...

Playbuzz
Plabuzz
Plbuzzf
Puzzfee
Buzzfeed

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well I don't know about outgoing and loud, but I know I'm a total dork :doh: :blush:

9e54006de01306a84d480bbe5956b516.jpg