6w5 sp

Default Which Calendar Month are you?

Likes The Cat liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp

September

September marks the beginning of fall, but it is right on the cusp of summer, so it is a complex month, as you are. September is a month of slowing down, and starting to turn things inward. The inertia of summer settles, and your intellectual side is ever present. You like this time of year, because you start to make changes that will flow into the winter months and even into the spring. September is a month for balancing yourself, and you thrive most from harmony and balance. You start to come off the high of summer, and settle in to all the change and excitement brought about by the warm months. Your time spent with friends becomes more subtle and meaningful, and you enjoy the depth that this time brings. A time of flourishing and planning, this is September. And a happiness rooted in groundedness, that is certainly you as well.

Artist/Playboy/Traveller Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

I'm an October kid but it seems my personality is more March-like

March.

"March marks the beginning of change. You thrive from the days getting longer, and it motivates you to make necessary changes in your life. You are inspired by the growth around you, and by the warm days that get you outside and into nature. March is still somewhat of a fragile month, which you like, but the promise of breaking through winter is what propels you the most. You are a person that tends to look inward, but too much of it leads you to dissatisfaction and self-criticism. March starts the season of action, and so you thrive from getting out of your analytical mind and by being creative and playful. There is an adventurous side to you, and the commotion from spring inspires you to act on your adventurous spirit, and take risks. March is a new beginning for you and it imbues in you a sense of hope and growth; you can finally act on ideas you've been mulling over for many previous months. March, like you, best represents itself with bravery and wisdom in action. The energy and inertia of this month makes you take flight and flourish at your best."
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so

This is of course, complicated by the fact that months have different properties in the southern hemi-sphere. Regardless...

September

Do you remember, the twenty first night of September?

September marks the beginning of fall, but it is right on the cusp of summer, so it is a complex month, as you are. September is a month of slowing down, and starting to turn things inward. The inertia of summer settles, and your intellectual side is ever present.

You like this time of year, because you start to make changes that will flow into the winter months and even into the spring. September is a month for balancing yourself, and you thrive most from harmony and balance.

You start to come off the high of summer, and settle in to all the change and excitement brought about by the warm months. Your time spent with friends becomes more subtle and meaningful, and you enjoy the depth that this time brings. A time of flourishing and planning, this is September. And a happiness rooted in groundedness, that is certainly you as well.

Ba de ya de ya de ya de ya...

Corrupted of Purpose... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

October

You are an intellectual and passionate being, and October is a month for celebrating the change that is on the horizon. You are a person that thrives off of new ideas and change, and so this month fits you perfectly. October is a month for enjoying life... and finding balance, and you crave both. There is a calm to October that the other month's do not possess, and with this quiet time, you can simply enjoy the moment and the company of others (new and old friends alike). In October there is a beautiful balance of intellect, spirit, change, and celebration. For you it is a most invigorating time, because it lets you be who you truly are; a smart and social person with an inquisitive and creative side that you can let wander.

With all DUE respect,
    -The Cat.

Master of the refrigerator towers.
    Guardian of the house.
    Walker across keys.
    He that consumeth Birds of the field.
    Keeper of the Secret Lore
    Knocker of things casually off shelves.
    Walker of the Twilight
    Great Cat Dragon Scourge of the Field creatures.
    Wrangler of Squirrels
    Negotiator with Owls.
    Taker of the Tunas
    Feaster of Fish

"Lovely Titles"
    Likes DulcetRefrain liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so

October
    Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time - Marthe Troly-Curtin,

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    ??? sp/so

July! my bday is in July, coincidence? I think not

October - with claim to the best holiday of each year.

January

The New Year is full of hope and promise, and January is a delicate time of year to ponder your path and reflect on changes you want to implement. January is a month of renewal, and new beginnings. You thrive during this time of year, because it gives you a fresh start, and is endless with options. You are by nature introspective, thus this month fits you perfectly. You enjoy taking time to turn inward and ask yourself important questions and how to make changes for the New Year. January is also a month of solitude, and you deeply enjoy the peace and quiet that it provides. Aside from your intellectual side, you are open-hearted too, and like this time because it is full of promise and growth. There is a wonder to January that no other month provides. Life is a magical journey and you are always keen on seeking to best fulfill it. This quiet time gives you space to set your best intentions for the oncoming year.

Marshmallow Heart thepink-cloakedninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sp/sx

March and oh my word that description is so spot on that I should seriously make March my MBTI type!
    Skinny people are easier to kidnap
    Stay safe
    Eat cheesecake