• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which City Are You?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Can you just imagine us both there at the same time?

One things for sure it wouldnt be boring :D if you get my drift. We would have a fun time doing all the things Amsterdam has to offer.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
One things for sure it wouldnt be boring :D if you get my drift. We would have a fun time doing all the things Amsterdam has to offer.

and who know where we'd end up? I'd bet we'd accidentally change history books, showing up to take selfies in Troy, grafittiing the newly laid sidewalk outside the Pantheon in Ancient times....Oooh we could re-crash Theodore Roosevelt's bachelor party, this time we could bring Genghis Khan instead of Tesla!

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are Rio de Janerio
Rio de Janerio is a Sprawling Metropolis

Perfect for: Carnival chasers
Home to such popular landmarks as Copacabana beach and the world-famous Maracana stadium, it’s little wonder that Rio has been chosen to host the 2016 Olympic Games. The top tourist destination in Brazil, its historic carnival dating back to 1723 is often called the ‘world’s largest party’, with more than 2 million people dancing samba on the streets every day. With over 6 million citizens living in relative prosperity, it’s a great example of a South American sprawling metropolis.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

"Doing" all the things Amsterdam has to offer? Are you talking about their redlight district where women advertise themselves in windows?...I'll just see myself out :shock:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hong Kong

Often dubbed the 'Manhattan of the East', Hong Kong boasts more than 1200 skyscrapers, the largest number of any city on Earth, with a stunning skyline of neon-lit towers surrounded by mountains and sea. It's heady blend of Eastern and Western influences - as well as its island location - has contributed to the city's current status as one of the world's most iconic centers for trade and finance. as a 'vertical city' with densely-packed housing and a thriving market-driven economy, Hong Kong is the very essence of an urban powerhouse.

Cool! Honk Kong and Tokyo are definitely places I'd love to travel to next. Love New York, why wouldn't I also love these places?! :happy2:

Mole

Permabanned
Canberra and the Orkney Islands

Canberra in Autumn, the weather is glorious, the air is crisp, the sun is shinning in a blue sky, and our trees are dancing in red, green, and gold.

We like to compare ourselves with the Orkney Islands, where it is blowing a gale, everything shuts down, and where everyone is depressed with SAD (seasonal affective disorder).

Tater

Valencia

City of Arts and Sciences with tomato fights? I'm sold.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hong Kong - Urban Powerhouse

Perfect for: Ambitious go-getters

Often dubbed the ‘Manhattan of the East’, Hong Kong boasts more than 1200 skyscrapers, the largest number of any city on Earth, with a stunning skyline of neon-lit towers surrounded by mountains and sea. Its heady blend of Eastern and Western influences – as well as its island location – has contributed to the city's current status as one of the world’s most iconic centres for trade and finance. As a ‘vertical city’ with densely-packed housing and a thriving market-driven economy, Hong Kong is the very essence of an urban powerhouse.

Well, it'd be an interesting place, I suppose. Although somewhere a little less crowded would be nice.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Would have liked New York but I'm also okay with LA :D

You Are Los Angeles

Los Angeles is a Sprawling Metropolis

Perfect for: Carefree sun-seekers

The jewel in California’s crown, Los Angeles is the centre of America's film, TV and entertainment industry, a whirlwind of sun-drenched glamour with over 3000 hours of sunshine a year on average. A city of nearly 4 million people, it’s the second most populous city in the US behind New York, and its wealth combined with its vast geographical reach mark it out as a sprawling metropolis.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Are Dubai

lol

Mole

Permabanned
I am fortunate to live in a designer city, most of us wear designer clothes, but I wear a designer city.

My city was designed from scratch by Walter Burley Griffin and his wife Marion. They designed for the future and for the Capital of a Continent, and we have successfully realised their design.

There are interesting hidden features of the design of my city, in that Walter and Marion were Theosophists and they designed Canberra, Australia, along the lines of ancient sacred cities. And Canberra has been designed based on sacred geometry. So Canberra although the newest of Capital Cities it is also based on the design of the oldest sacred cities.

It is very hard for a flâneur to ask for more, as I stroll around designer Canberra.

Take a squiz and click on Canberra For Kids: Activities and Reviews

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
You are London

London is a sprawling metropolis

Perfect for: Culture vultures

The UK's great capital hardly needs an introduction - it's seen by many as one of the leading financial and cultural cities of the world, with a GDP larger than that of several European countries like Belgium and Sweden. With over 300 languages spoken, 3 of the world's top 10 museums and galleries, and impressive infrastructure like the London Underground enabling over a billion passenger journeys a day, London's sheer scale and prestige mark it out as a sprawling metropolis.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are Amsterdam
Amsterdam is a Prosperous Community

Perfect for: Open-minded spirits
With more than 100km of canals, this historic trading city is now one of the most established financial capitals in Europe, and home to the world’s oldest stock exchange. A great bastion of liberal values, Amsterdam is known throughout Europe for its wealth of parks and open spaces, along with its ‘green’ credentials due to the popularity of bicycling and other emissions-reducing measures. The financial and commercial heart of The Netherlands, the city also hosts dozens of festivals each year and some would argue its nightlife is second to none. Amsterdam is a prosperous community par excellence.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are Beijing
Beijing is a Developing Mega-Hub

Perfect for: Urban explorers

China’s capital is nothing less than an urban behemoth, and its 21 million strong population makes it the third largest city in the world. The major financial districts are awash with billionaires and mainly state-owned Fortune Global 500 companies. And unsurprisingly for a city that’s held its position at the centre of Chinese public life for thousands of years, there are many ancient landmarks to discover in the imperial capital, such as the Forbidden City. Beijing has all the ingredients to become a future megacity, which is why we think it leads the field as a developing mega-hub.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
You are Nairobi
Nairobi is a Developing Mega-Hub

Perfect for: Nature enthusiasts

(I'm not writing all the paragraph that I couldn't copy-paste)