User Tag List

123 Last

Default The Masculinity/Femininity Test [HelloQuizzy]

Test
    Likes Saprophytic Aphrodite liked this post

Emotional Female
    You scored 17 Masculinity!

You are an emotional female. If you are male, this would fall into the ânice guyâ category. You are a generally peaceful person who greatly dislikes conflict. You possess the true gift of empathy, and will pretty much nail what others are thinking and feeling with your combination of feeling and intuition. Unfortunately you also care very much about what others think of you, and are at great risk of being a doormat. Your insecurities may lead you to lash out at others or yourself, though more likely yourself. As a male, women may avoid you because while they enjoy your sweetness, they fear your insecurity. Maybe they prefer more assertiveness, or maybe they mistook an Emotional Male for a ânice guyâ at some point. But donât change yourself unless you truly want to. Your best match is an Emotional Male.

Best match is an emotional male? No thanks, I'm emotional enough...
    Likes The Cat liked this post

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Logical Female
    You scored 50 Masculinity!

You are a logical female. Males in this category are a little bit on the rarer side, but stand out. You are fairly easygoing and often question the world around you, and yourself. You don't usually take arguments personally and like your breathing room. This may be mistaken for a lack of assertiveness, but you are actually surprisingly stubborn. Unfortunately, while you can sniff out motives and make cognitive leaps with your intuition rather easily, it may fail you in the realm of the heart. This may cause others to believe you to be cold and distant, when in fact you are simply bewildered. As a male, you are perceived as witty and confident, though also probably a huge nerd, which may alienate some women. Your best match is another Logical Female.

/shrug

A fair amount of the description feels accurate, but I'm sure the stereotypes ascribed to those behaviors in the quiz are going to offend some people. Can't be bothered to get worked up over an online "quizzy." I will say, my "best match" would not be another version of myself. That's nightmarish.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247 five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

47% male

You are a logical female. Males in this category are a little bit on the rarer side, but stand out. You are fairly easygoing and often question the world around you, and yourself. You donât usually take arguments personally and like your breathing room. This may be mistaken for a lack of assertiveness, but you are actually surprisingly stubborn. Unfortunately, while you can sniff out motives and make cognitive leaps with your intuition rather easily, it may fail you in the realm of the heart. This may cause others to believe you to be cold and distant, when in fact you are simply bewildered. As a male, you are perceived as witty and confident, though also probably a huge nerd, which may alienate some women. Your best match is another Logical Female.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Logical Male
    You scored 77 Masculinity!

You are a logical male. Chances are you enjoy mathematics and the hard sciences. Your life is fairly simple, and youâd like to keep it that way. You keep to yourself, or a group of people with similar interests, but when you see that leadership is needed you can confidently step up to the plate. Refusal to listen to reason frustrates you. Most socialization doesnât quite come naturally to you, and you may find it difficult to relate to or understand others. In emotional situations, this may lead to confusion and frustration for all parties involved. You may possess some form of autism. Females are much more rare for this category than males. Your best match is another Logical Male.

So I'm supposed to be a gay guy? Curious.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes five sounds, Abendrot, Norrsken liked this post

Marshmallow Heart thepink-cloakedninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sp/sx

Logical Female
    You scored 33 Masculinity!

Logical Female

You are a logical female. Males in this category are a little bit on the rarer side, but stand out. You are fairly easygoing and often question the world around you, and yourself. You donât usually take arguments personally and like your breathing room. This may be mistaken for a lack of assertiveness, but you are actually surprisingly stubborn. Unfortunately, while you can sniff out motives and make cognitive leaps with your intuition rather easily, it may fail you in the realm of the heart. This may cause others to believe you to be cold and distant, when in fact you are simply bewildered. As a male, you are perceived as witty and confident, though also probably a huge nerd, which may alienate some women. Your best match is another Logical Female.
    Skinny people are easier to kidnap
    Stay safe
    Eat cheesecake

Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken View Post
    Test

Lol

Likes Norrsken liked this post

Bismuths Darling Prince Amethyst Archon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE None

Emotional Male
    You scored 57 Masculinity!

Emotional Male

You are an emotional male. This is the category most guys fit into, whether they like it or not. You are probably quite passionate and would be the first one to stand up loud and proud for a cause. Life is straightforward and certain for you. However, you possess a lot of raw emotion that, unless channeled into something, will explode. You are more insecure than you let on, and are likely to lash out at others when something goes wrong. You may also take arguments quite personally and donât tend to think things through. If female, you come across as extremely assertive and independent, though possibly domineering. Your best match is an Emotional Female.
    Pisces Sun-Libra Moon-Libra Rising

Bismuths one and only Munchkin
    Likes Saprophytic Aphrodite, Norrsken liked this post

MBTI
    IntJ
    Enneagram
    85X sx

67. "Emotional male".

Your result for The Masculinity/Femininity Test ...
    Logical Female

You scored 47 Masculinity!

Heh.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...