• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personalitymax Test

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
your personality type results
ENFP — The "Advocate"

ENFP Advocates are enthusiastic, expressive and charismatic leaders. They are spontaneous, wild and posses a great zest for life. ENFPs are dreamers. They are driven by their values and strive to champion the causes they believe in. They are resourceful, visionary and creative.

74% E

95% N

54% F

84% P

Thats why I dont like MBTI tests lolz as they measure surface traits not cognitive functions. Id love to create a MBTI test that measures cognitive functions not just the surface behaviours.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thats why I dont like MBTI tests lolz as they measure surface traits not cognitive functions. Id love to create a MBTI test that measures cognitive functions not just the surface behaviours.
You should totally do that!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

So what questions would you ask?

This is basically the thrust of any test -- to develop categories that properly capture a cross section of personality in a population, and then ask questions that reflect core personality and are correlated with it (versus questions that don't actually test for the traits being examined).

Somehow you will also have to ask questions that people can answer somewhat objectively. you can't see "inside" someone, you can only see what they do and say from the outside. You can ask someone how they perceive themselves but now you simply have another type of bias if there is no objective external measure and there is no way to confirm/correlate someone's internal view of themselves.

I guess another question is, are you actually testing MBTI or are you testing for JCF?

INFP — The "Dreamer"

INFP Dreamers are idealistic and deeply sensitive. They are characterized by their loyal and gentle nature. Beneath their easygoing disposition runs a fixed passion for the causes they believe in and the people they selflessly care for. They are driven by their values and seek peace.

2% of Population

Extraversion: 5%
Introversion: 95%

Sensing: 26%
iNtuition: 74%

Thinking: 37%
Feeling: 63%

Judging: 16%
Perceiving: 84%

Famous INFP's: William Shakespeare, Princess Diana, Helen Keller, John F. Kennedy, Jr.

Fictional INFP's: E.T., Deanna Troi (Star Trek), Anne of Green Gables, Doug Funnie

INFP Career Matches: Writer, Journalist, Activist, Social Worker, Artist

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP — The "Dreamer"
INFP The "Dreamer"
INFP Dreamers are idealistic and deeply sensitive. They are characterized by their loyal and gentle nature. Beneath their easygoing disposition runs a fixed passion for the causes they believe in and the people they selflessly care for. They are driven by their values and seek peace.
2% of Population
Want more than this? Get Your Full Results

Extraversion Introversion
26%
74%

Sensing iNtuition
26%
74%

Thinking Feeling
32%
68%

Judging Perceiving
32%
68%

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
It was okay I guess. Relied too much on the tired stereotypes of the dichotomies, though.
As usual on traditional tests, I got ENFP.

E: 79%
N: 63%
F: 84%
P: 58%

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I 63%
N 79%
T 53%
P 63%

lol

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Well

INTP — The "Engineer"
INTP Engineers are easygoing yet private. They are logical and enjoy analyzing complex problems. They thrive on the theoretical and like to figure out how things work. They do not like rigid rules and often do not abide by them. They are independent intellectuals.

5%
95%

Sensing iNtuition
16%
84%

Thinking Feeling
68%
32%

Judging Perceiving
26%
74%

...Can I join in the "it's hard being intuitive" threads yet

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Extraversion 68% | Introversion 32%

Sensing 47% | iNtuition 53%

Thinking 26% | Feeling 74%

Judging 42% | Perceiving 58%

ENFP — The "Advocate"

ENFP Advocates are enthusiastic, expressive and charismatic leaders. They are spontaneous, wild and posses a great zest for life. ENFPs are dreamers. They are driven by their values and strive to champion the causes they believe in. They are resourceful, visionary and creative.

Well, that was surprising to me, TBH.

Purplemoon

MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
5w6
INTJ — The "Strategist"
INTJ<span class="nonbold"> — The "Strategist"</span>
INTJ Strategists are private, independent and self-confident. They strive for perfection and achievement. They are gifted strategists with analytical, conceptual and objective minds. They are flexible and like to formulate contingency plans. INTJs are able to see the reasons behind things.
1.5% of Population
Want more than this? Get Your Full Results

Extraversion:5% Introversion:95%

Sensing:5% iNtuition:95%

Thinking:53% Feeling:47%

Judging:58% Perceiving:42%

Famous INTJ's: Lance Armstrong, Woodrow Wilson, Maria Shriver, Katie Couric
Fictional INTJ's: Mr. Burns (Simpsons), Mr. Darcy, Gandalf, Michael Corleone (Godfather)
INTJ Career Matches: Psychologist, Military Officer, Organization Founder, Engineer, Corporate Strategist

I'm pretty sure I'm not an INTJ. However, I have a tendency to score high on introversion and intuition and to score more evenly on "thinking/feeling" and "judging/perceiving" on most online mbti test, which leads to confusion over which type I really am.

Serendippopotamus

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
I got ISFP. "The Artist". I did it before and then closed it but sort of like and sort of opposite to the person above, it followed my tendency to score high on perceiving and sensing and in the middle on extra/introversion and thinking/feeling. So basically... any of the SPs would fit me (and they do, depending on my mood! Only ISTP doesn't really fit me.)

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFJ — The "Confidant"
INFJ Confidants are complex, deep and intensely private. Their life's mission is to develop and guide others. Personal growth drives them and anything short of that pursuit is meaningless to them. They are passionate and devoted to the causes they believe in. INFJs live their life with a great sense of purpose.

Introversion 95%
Intuition 95%
Feeling 53%
Judging 53%

I was surprised that my Feeling and Thinking were so close but I also find my true answer is somewhere in the middle of the options given for a lot of those questions. J/P has always been close for me. I am very punctual, decisive and I like making a rough plan. I don't necessarily want to follow the plan though and I tend to be messy and disorganized.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the test is broken.

INTP

introversion 95%
intuition 84%
thinking 84%
perceiving 74%

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
mX37flN.png

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
ENTJ — The "Chief"

ENTJ Chiefs are natural and decisive leaders. They are analytical, efficient and hard working. They live in the world of ideas and have a great ability to debate. Their goal-oriented and self-confident nature enables them to take charge. They thrive on achievement.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
INTP — The "Engineer"

INTP Engineers are easygoing yet private. They are logical and enjoy analyzing complex problems. They thrive on the theoretical and like to figure out how things work. They do not like rigid rules and often do not abide by them. They are independent intellectuals.

Extraversion 5% Introversion 95%

Sensing 16% iNtuition 84%

Thinking 89% Feeling 11%

Judging 16% Perceiving 84%

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
NTJ — The "Strategist"

INTJ Strategists are private, independent and self-confident. They strive for perfection and achievement. They are gifted strategists with analytical, conceptual and objective minds. They are flexible and like to formulate contingency plans. INTJs are able to see the reasons behind things.
1.5% of Population

47% 53%

Sensing iNtuition

21% 79%

Thinking Feeling

95% 5%

Judging Perceiving

58% 42%

Famous INTJ's: Thomas Jefferson, Katie Couric, Woodrow Wilson, C. S. Lewis
Fictional INTJ's: Mr. Burns (Simpsons), Gandalf, Mr. Darcy, Michael Corleone (Godfather)
INTJ Career Matches: Medical Doctor, Engineer, Military Officer, Organization Founder, Lawyer/Attorney