• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personalitymax Test

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I - 58%
N - 95%
F - 58%
P - 68%

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I - 95%
N - 95%
T - 53%
P - 95%

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
what a lazy test:

one of the questions were:

I process information by

Using my five senses intuition

and the other:

I make decisions based on

feelings logic

Might as well take half the questions away with these ones here.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

[h=1]your personality type results[/h][h=2]INFJ — The "Confidant"[/h]
infj-t.jpg
— The "Confidant"" style="border: 0px;">
INFJ Confidants are complex, deep and intensely private. Their life's mission is to develop and guide others. Personal growth drives them and anything short of that pursuit is meaningless to them. They are passionate and devoted to the causes they believe in. INFJs live their life with a great sense of purpose.
1% of Population​

Want more than this? Get Your Full Results

clear.gif
ExtraversionIntroversion
clear.png

26%
clear.png

74%
clear.gif
SensingiNtuition
clear.png

11%
clear.png

89%
clear.gif
ThinkingFeeling
clear.png

47%
clear.png

53%
clear.gif
JudgingPerceiving
clear.png

74%
clear.png

26%

Famous INFJ's: Nicole Kidman, Adam Sandler, Mel Gibson, Billy Crystal
Fictional INFJ's: Tinman (Wizard of Oz), Luke Skywalker
INFJ Career Matches: Educational Consultant, Actor/Actress, Child Development, Librarian, Writer

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Took it again and got ENFJ. First time I ever got J on a dichotomy test. Am I just getting old and unfun?

E: 68%
N: 53%
F: 89%
J: 58%

Atomic Fiend

ESTP Persuaders live in the "here and now." Their strength lies in their ability to persuade others and get things done. They are enthusiastic and lively. They think on their feet and thrive in crisis situations. The rush that risk-taking situations produce is very appealing to the Persuader. They are straightforward, realistic and take criticism well.
10% of Population

E: 58%
S: 53%
T: 58%
P: 79%

Famous ESTP's: Bruce Willis, Donald Trump, Madonna, Simon Peter
Fictional ESTP's: James Bond, Sonny Corleone (Godfather), Bart Simpson
ESTP Career Matches: Comedian, Detective, Firefighter, Police Officer, Paramedic/EMT

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTJ — The "Strategist
INTJ Strategists are private, independent and self-confident. They strive for perfection and achievement. They are gifted strategists with analytical, conceptual and objective minds. They are flexible and like to formulate contingency plans. INTJs are able to see the reasons behind things.

Introversion 58%

iNtuition 84%

Thinking 58%

Judging 53%​

Always pretty close on that J/P. What are you gonna do now, JCF!?

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
ESTP — The "Persuader"
E 79%
S 85%
T 75%
P 68%

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP; The "Dreamer"

2% of Population

infp-t.jpg

INFP Dreamers are idealistic and deeply sensitive. They are characterized by their loyal and gentle nature. Beneath their easygoing disposition runs a fixed passion for the causes they believe in and the people they selflessly care for. They are driven by their values and seek peace.

Introversion---95%

iNtuition---95%

Feeling---89%

Perceiving---84%

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTJ — The "Strategist"

INTJ Strategists are private, independent and self-confident. They strive for perfection and achievement. They are gifted strategists with analytical, conceptual and objective minds. They are flexible and like to formulate contingency plans. INTJs are able to see the reasons behind things.

Famous INTJ's: C. S. Lewis, Rudy Giuliani, Katie Couric, Lance Armstrong
Fictional INTJ's: Mr. Burns (Simpsons), Michael Corleone (Godfather), Gandalf, Mr. Darcy
INTJ Career Matches: Organization Founder, Medical Doctor, Entrepreneur, Military Officer, Psychologist