• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NEW quiz created by me! What's your Heart type?

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
40%Type 3
33%Type 4
27%Type 2

I found it extremely hard to pick an answer too because most of the time, none of the answers applied to me.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
67% Type 4
Type 4 is known as "The Individualist" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of having no identity or personal significance, and their basic desire is to find themselves and their worth. At their best, the 4 is profoundly creative, insightful, and self-aware. They are capable of seeing the beauty in odd places and expressing the more misunderstood sides of life. At their worst, the 4 is moody and self-absorbed, feeling that nobody could ever love or understand their fundamental differences and flaws.

20% Type 3
Type 3 is known as "The Achiever" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being worthless, and their basic desire is to feel valuable and worthwhile. At their best, the 3 is energetic, motivated, and adapted. They are role models of success and have great influence in others' lives. At their worst, they can become obsessed with how they appear and what they achieve, losing a sense of personal identity.

13% Type 2
Type 2 is known as "The Helper" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being unloved and unwanted, and their basic desire is to feel loved. At their best, the 2 is deeply unselfish, altruistic, and compassionate. They are capable of spreading immense amounts of joy and inspiring others to love. At their worst, they can become manipulative and overly possessive, trying to fulfill their deep need for love and avoid their core fear or being unwanted.

I'm the opposite of some of the above people where I had a hard time choosing because multiple options strongly applied to me.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
67%Type 4
27%Type 3
7%Type 2