• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NEW quiz created by me! What's your Heart type?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
67% E2
20% E4
13% E3

Never had a test say I lean closer to 4 than 3 before

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I used to believe I was somehow a 2, until I found out that it was just my anxiety speaking.

Ahh, I see. Well never be ashamed of a type! Everyone has their own unique strengths. :) (And being a 2 really isn't all it's cracked up to be, haha.)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just to add my two cents here but there is a theory relating to heart openness and closeness that 2s are the most open, threes inbetween and fours the most closed off.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
47%Type 4

Type 4 is known as "The Individualist" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of having no identity or personal significance, and their basic desire is to find themselves and their worth. At their best, the 4 is profoundly creative, insightful, and self-aware. They are capable of seeing the beauty in odd places and expressing the more misunderstood sides of life. At their worst, the 4 is moody and self-absorbed, feeling that nobody could ever love or understand their fundamental differences and flaws.

33%Type 3

Type 3 is known as "The Achiever" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being worthless, and their basic desire is to feel valuable and worthwhile. At their best, the 3 is energetic, motivated, and adapted. They are role models of success and have great influence in others' lives. At their worst, they can become obsessed with how they appear and what they achieve, losing a sense of personal identity.

20%Type 2

Type 2 is known as "The Helper" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being unloved and unwanted, and their basic desire is to feel loved. At their best, the 2 is deeply unselfish, altruistic, and compassionate. They are capable of spreading immense amounts of joy and inspiring others to love. At their worst, they can become manipulative and overly possessive, trying to fulfill their deep need for love and avoid their core fear or being unwanted.

It's actually 3.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type 2 - 60%
Type 3 - 27%
Type 4 - 13%

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
47%Type 2
Type 2 is known as "The Helper" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being unloved and unwanted, and their basic desire is to feel loved. At their best, the 2 is deeply unselfish, altruistic, and compassionate. They are capable of spreading immense amounts of joy and inspiring others to love. At their worst, they can become manipulative and overly possessive, trying to fulfill their deep need for love and avoid their core fear or being unwanted.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
47%Type 4

Type 4 is known as "The Individualist" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of having no identity or personal significance, and their basic desire is to find themselves and their worth. At their best, the 4 is profoundly creative, insightful, and self-aware. They are capable of seeing the beauty in odd places and expressing the more misunderstood sides of life. At their worst, the 4 is moody and self-absorbed, feeling that nobody could ever love or understand their fundamental differences and flaws.

33%Type 3

Type 3 is known as "The Achiever" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being worthless, and their basic desire is to feel valuable and worthwhile. At their best, the 3 is energetic, motivated, and adapted. They are role models of success and have great influence in others' lives. At their worst, they can become obsessed with how they appear and what they achieve, losing a sense of personal identity.

20%Type 2

It's actually 3.

Is there anything I can do to improve the quiz so that it's more accurate?

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
47% Type 3

40%Type 4

13% Type 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess I could be 3w4 as a core type?

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
I got 33% on every category but the questions seem quite well done considering the restrictions of only having 3 options ^^

Taibreah

Type 4 = 47%
Type 3 = 33%
Type 2 = 20%

I feel this is accurate. :)
Question #13 was hard for me to answer.

Justmeonhere

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type 4 - 47%
Type 3 - 40%
Type 2 - 13%

4 is my real heart type. It's accurate :)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
53% 4
33% 3
13% 2

Good test. A little wordy and abstract, but seems accurate and in depth.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
40% Type 3
33% Type 4
27% Type 2

Hmm, odd cos type 3 was the one I never related that much to, although I have said before that when I was a kid I would probably have related to type 3 the most out of these. Interesting result though :p My heart fix is definitely just generally not too present in my personality.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Great quiz!

Type 4 60%
Type 2 33%
Type 3 7%

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type 4 53%
Type 3 40%
Type 2 7%

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
53% 4
33% 3
13% 2

Good test. A little wordy and abstract, but seems accurate and in depth.

Thanks! I think it kind of had to be abstract because I wanted to make it more difficult to rig. Most Enneagram tests are pretty predictable so I wanted to break the mold a little bit!