• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NEW quiz created by me! What's your Heart type?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
53%Type 2

27%Type 3

20%Type 4

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4: 53%
2: 33%
3: 13%

Huh :mellow: interesting...

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
80% Type 3

20% Type 2

0% Type 4

This quiz is awesome as it doesn't depend on stereotypes but on actual motives and how they manifest similarly. I liked in particular that all 3 types can be helpful in their own ways and I defo help in a 3ish manner far more so than a 2 manner. This quiz has helped me clear up my heart fix. BTW are you planning to do a head and gut version in the future?.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type 4 - 47%
Type 3 - 40%
Type 2 - 13%

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Well this is new...

Type 4: 47%

Type 3: 40%

Type 2: 13%

Thoughts? [MENTION=30122]Brain in a Jar[/MENTION] @Evolving Transparency

oh hey! I got the same results as [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]! This may or may not appear in the Random Excitement Thread now :happy2:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well this is new...

Type 3: 40%

Type 2: 13%

Thoughts? [MENTION=30122]Brain in a Jar[/MENTION] @Evolving Transparency

oh hey! I got the same results as [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]! This may or may not appear in the Random Excitement Thread now :happy2:

Put it in that thread I know you wanna :wink:. Personally I cant see 4 as you dont seem to be closed off like a 4 would and you dont seek to have a deep identity seeking side I see with 4s. I do see some 4 traits in you but im not sure if thats the Fi or the 4 as it can be hard for me to tell at times. Comparing you to Amargith (A core 4 ENFP) while i see many similarities between you two she is far more 4 ish for lack of a better word. Ill have to observe more and ask probing questions on discord :D.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Type 2: 47%
Type 3: 7%

Accurate.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
47% type 2
40% type 3
13% type 4

I get type 2 even though the description of it is exaggerated for who I am, I'm not obsessed about helping others or anything, I find type 4 to be more fitting to me..

Enneagram
9w1
47% Type 4

Type 4 is known as "The Individualist" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of having no identity or personal significance, and their basic desire is to find themselves and their worth. At their best, the 4 is profoundly creative, insightful, and self-aware. They are capable of seeing the beauty in odd places and expressing the more misunderstood sides of life. At their worst, the 4 is moody and self-absorbed, feeling that nobody could ever love or understand their fundamental differences and flaws.
27% Type 2

Type 2 is known as "The Helper" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being unloved and unwanted, and their basic desire is to feel loved. At their best, the 2 is deeply unselfish, altruistic, and compassionate. They are capable of spreading immense amounts of joy and inspiring others to love. At their worst, they can become manipulative and overly possessive, trying to fulfill their deep need for love and avoid their core fear or being unwanted.
27% Type 3

Type 3 is known as "The Achiever" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being worthless, and their basic desire is to feel valuable and worthwhile. At their best, the 3 is energetic, motivated, and adapted. They are role models of success and have great influence in others' lives. At their worst, they can become obsessed with how they appear and what they achieve, losing a sense of personal identity.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4: 93%
2: 7%
3: 0%

:rofl1:

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ZKY63Fm.png

Haha.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
47%Type 4

Type 4 is known as "The Individualist" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of having no identity or personal significance, and their basic desire is to find themselves and their worth. At their best, the 4 is profoundly creative, insightful, and self-aware. They are capable of seeing the beauty in odd places and expressing the more misunderstood sides of life. At their worst, the 4 is moody and self-absorbed, feeling that nobody could ever love or understand their fundamental differences and flaws.
27%Type 2

Type 2 is known as "The Helper" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being unloved and unwanted, and their basic desire is to feel loved. At their best, the 2 is deeply unselfish, altruistic, and compassionate. They are capable of spreading immense amounts of joy and inspiring others to love. At their worst, they can become manipulative and overly possessive, trying to fulfill their deep need for love and avoid their core fear or being unwanted.
27%Type 3

Type 3 is known as "The Achiever" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being worthless, and their basic desire is to feel valuable and worthwhile. At their best, the 3 is energetic, motivated, and adapted. They are role models of success and have great influence in others' lives. At their worst, they can become obsessed with how they appear and what they achieve, losing a sense of personal identity.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting test but some questions were a bit too obvious.
4 - 73%
3 - 13%
2 - 13%

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Interesting.

87% Type 4

13% Type 2

0% Type 3

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
73% Type 3

13% Type 2

13% Type 4

Hmm, where would I allocate that free 1%? Anyway, seems accurate.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Interesting test but some questions were a bit too obvious.
4 - 73%
3 - 13%
2 - 13%

Can you give me an example? I'd like to improve the test. I'll also add that if you know a lot about Enneagram, it definitely will seem predictable.

80% Type 3

20% Type 2

0% Type 4

This quiz is awesome as it doesn't depend on stereotypes but on actual motives and how they manifest similarly. I liked in particular that all 3 types can be helpful in their own ways and I defo help in a 3ish manner far more so than a 2 manner. This quiz has helped me clear up my heart fix. BTW are you planning to do a head and gut version in the future?.

I'm definitely going to make head and gut quizzes! Then I'll make a thread where people can post their results and ask questions. The end goal is me helping type people who are confused.

Starry

[MENTION=11809]Hive[/MENTION] is here? I haven't seen you in a while... I hope you are well.
I got confused thinking it was a new mention but then old thread.

47%
Type 4

27%
Type 2

27%
Type 3