• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Personality Type is Your Love Match?

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Ideal mate is: INFP

Idealistic and romantic to the core, INFPs see the people they love as the sun, the moon and the stars all rolled up into one. But this warm, gentle and empathic personality type doesn’t become disillusioned when they find out the objects of their affection are flawed human beings after all. INFPs see only the good in the men and women they connect with romantically, and they will encourage their partners to believe in themselves and follow their dreams wherever they may lead. Despite their quiet demeanors, INFPs are not shy about showing affection and will frequently shower their adored ones with special gifts, romantic gestures or poetic words of love.

INFPs are emotionally perceptive and often quite gifted at reading partners’ thoughts and emotions—which can be disconcerting or touching depending on the circumstances. They dislike conflict and will try to avoid it at all costs—and this is especially true in their romantic relationships. INFPs are slow to trust but completely loyal and devoted once they do, and while it can take potential love interests some time to break through their walls, great rewards often wait for those who make it through.

The Downsides
While they don’t become disenchanted with the people they care about, INFPs occasionally feel discouraged and beaten down by the cruelty and heartlessness of the world. They are idealistic dreamers, and that type has a strong tendency to slip into depression or melancholy from time to time. As sensitive as they are, INFPs can experience extreme distress when conflicts or confrontations take place, and because they are so easily hurt and offended, it is necessary to tread lightly when offering them “constructive” criticism.

Where to Find Your INFP Mate
INFPs are often artistic, creative types. Try scoping out museums, art classes, and alternative or classical music performances to find the INFP of your dreams. INFPs also tend to be enthusiastic readers, and while keeping one's nose stuck in a book doesn't necessarily invite romance, you might be able to worm your way into an INFP's heart by joining a book group or frequenting your local library or bookstore.

In college, INFPs can often be found in arts, literature and social science classes. In the workplace, they're often found in social service, counseling, and education professions, as well as in arts and design.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I guess it's time to prepare for my wizard life.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Cool. It looks like after 687 years, I finally know how to identify what it is I actually want in a partner.

INTJ

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ

Guess I am dying alone.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got ENFP. I think I took this before and got ENFJ.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTJ...

Frankly I've never met one irl, but Te aux is typically on the more "attractive" side (in the sense that I at least get along with them quite well).

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP.

Hm...maybe.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For INTJs, life is all about personal growth and self-development, and when they can do it within the bounds of a committed relationship, they find that emotionally rewarding. But their vision extends beyond themselves; they are just as interested in promoting the growth and development of their love commitments and gain great enjoyment from helping their mates reach their full potential as human beings. INTJs are charitable and attentive with their partners, supporting them faithfully no matter what they choose to do with their lives. INTJs are self-confident enough to accept constructive criticism and will adjust their behavior and attitudes to align more completely with the needs of their partners, knowing that doing so will deepen the bonds of love.

INTJs aren’t the type to shower their companions with a lot of flowery compliments, preferring to let their actions and attitudes reveal their true feelings. They don’t always read the thoughts and feelings of their partners accurately but are very open to listening when their mates have something important to say. INTJs do spend a lot of time lost in their own thoughts, but they like to use their best ideas and inspirations to improve the quality of their relationships. Even though they aren’t outgoing, INTJs are compassionate and people-centered, and they love to fall in love when the opportunity presents itself.

The Downsides
With their focus on self- and relationship-improvement, INTJs sometimes try to fix things that aren’t really broken, confusing and alarming partners who thought everything was okay. The hearts of INTJs are always in the right place, but their good intentions can sometimes cause them to be a little overzealous. And while they are happy to accept responsibility for making their relationships better, they are reluctant to take the blame when things go wrong, which can be especially exasperating to companions who didn’t see the need for tinkering in the first place.

Where to Find Your INTJ Mate
INTJs may be out of their depth in many social situations, but the Internet is their native territory. Online dating is the ideal way to meet an INTJ; just look for profiles that mention an interest in computers, technology, science, or other intellectual pursuits. If dating sites aren't your style, don't rule out the Internet altogether—you might still meet an INTJ in an online forum, chat room, or other discussion group.

In the workplace, INTJs tend to populate tech companies, although they can also be found in business (especially data-driven areas like finance), science, and engineering. In school, they tend to study science, math, and related subjects.

It would be fascinating and balance me out pretty well ~ <3

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got INFJ.

My hubby, though, is ISTJ lol
But that's perfect. We balance each other out.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Match is an ENFJ

For ENFJs, romantic relationships provide an opportunity to make the most satisfying type of human connection. ENFJs crave relationships that are intimate, transformative, authentic and deep, and they probably enjoy falling in love more than any other type. They are nurturing, expressive, kind, encouraging and supportive. When their partners are feeling troubled or depressed, ENFJ partners will do everything in their power to bring the smiles and sunshine back into their lives.

Despite their natural warmth, ENFJs have strong values and a well-developed sense of their own dignity. When they feel a need to defend themselves or correct the mistakes of others, they can be sharp-tongued and direct in their observations and criticisms. But they see conflicts with loved ones as a product of misunderstanding and not bad intentions, and that is why they never stay mad for long. Their standards won’t be compromised, but neither will their commitment to love, and their inherent gentleness prevents them from doing or saying anything that will cause lasting damage.

The Downsides
It is very important for ENFJs to feel noticed, appreciated, cherished and loved—often, as in all the time. This isn’t inspired by insecurity, but rather by their idealistic notions about what love should be. They won’t ask for these things, however; they expect their significant others to offer them automatically without any prompting. So when normally warm and affectionate ENFJs suddenly become quiet and distant, there’s an excellent chance they’re feeling unappreciated and unloved and are worried about the state of their relationships.

Where to Find Your ENFJ Mate
ENFJs are driven to help others, and can be found in any setting where they might have the opportunity to change the world. Try volunteering for a charity or nonprofit and you're sure to encounter a few, especially if the organization is involved in guiding or inspiring youth.

In school, ENFJs are often found studying humanities or social sciences. In the work world, ENFJs can be found in a wide range of careers, but are usually working in an organization with a humanitarian mission and are often in a leadership role.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Match is an ENTJ

When love is in the air, ENTJs are like master gardeners. From small seeds of sympathetic connection, they work to produce grand, mature, lasting associations filled with tender affection and mutual respect. ENTJs put great emphasis on growth and learning, and they are always looking for ways to improve their romantic relationships for the benefit of both parties. How can we be better, smarter, kinder and more considerate to each other? These are the questions ENTJs ask of themselves and their partners, as they pursue excellence in romance to complement their other achievements.

ENTJs have strong personalities and they do like to lead. But they have absolutely no interest in dominating, which prevents this tendency from damaging their relationships. And when conflicts do arise, they always try to convert them into learning experiences, so old mistakes aren’t repeated and new understandings are obtained. They have super-high standards that can seem difficult to live up to at times, and every once in a blue moon ENTJs may be more confrontational and direct than some would prefer. But in the grand scheme of things, they find the blame game distasteful, and they are never afraid to examine and alter their own behavior.

I would've guessed xNFJ, tbh, but I could definitely see this match working out.