• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Personality Type is Your Love Match?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
ENTJ.
Of course I need someone who can keep up.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ.
Of course I need someone who can keep up.

If you weren't already married, I'd recommend it at least once. Your guy's INFJ, right?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
If you weren't already married, I'd recommend it at least once. Your guy's INFJ, right?

Yeah, I bet I'd have a lot more fun.

I used to think so but after learning a little more he is definitley a "P" - his lack od descisiveness makes me crazy.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I bet I'd have a lot more fun.

I used to think so but after learning a little more he is definitley a "P" - his lack od descisiveness makes me crazy.

I dated an INFJ for most of last year. They're a good match. He had a certain range of things (usually principle/value oriented) that he had very clear cut expectations on, and basically outsourced the rest to me. The balance was good. We probably would have settled down if we weren't so radically different in our politics. We're still on good terms. I'd do it again (with some other INFJ) if it came up.

I tend to date other NJs. I prefer someone who is also Ni/Se and have a hard time making it work long term with sensors.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
IdealMateLandscapeENFJ_0.png

For ENFJs, romantic relationships provide an opportunity to make the most satisfying type of human connection. ENFJs crave relationships that are intimate, transformative, authentic and deep, and they probably enjoy falling in love more than any other type. They are nurturing, expressive, kind, encouraging and supportive. When their partners are feeling troubled or depressed, ENFJ partners will do everything in their power to bring the smiles and sunshine back into their lives.

Despite their natural warmth, ENFJs have strong values and a well-developed sense of their own dignity. When they feel a need to defend themselves or correct the mistakes of others, they can be sharp-tongued and direct in their observations and criticisms. But they see conflicts with loved ones as a product of misunderstanding and not bad intentions, and that is why they never stay mad for long. Their standards won’t be compromised, but neither will their commitment to love, and their inherent gentleness prevents them from doing or saying anything that will cause lasting damage.

The Downsides
It is very important for ENFJs to feel noticed, appreciated, cherished and loved—often, as in all the time. This isn’t inspired by insecurity, but rather by their idealistic notions about what love should be. They won’t ask for these things, however; they expect their significant others to offer them automatically without any prompting. So when normally warm and affectionate ENFJs suddenly become quiet and distant, there’s an excellent chance they’re feeling unappreciated and unloved and are worried about the state of their relationships.

Where to Find Your ENFJ Mate
ENFJs are driven to help others, and can be found in any setting where they might have the opportunity to change the world. Try volunteering for a charity or nonprofit and you're sure to encounter a few, especially if the organization is involved in guiding or inspiring youth.

In school, ENFJs are often found studying humanities or social sciences. In the work world, ENFJs can be found in a wide range of careers, but are usually working in an organization with a humanitarian mission and are often in a leadership role.

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
INFJ - didn't see that coming, married an INTJ - not far off the mark ;)

Taibreah

I got ENFP

It does sound super nice and I could envision myself feeling cared about a lot in a relationship with an ENFP. But I can totally relate to the downsides of it, too. :(

Justmeonhere

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTJ... it was predictable though I prefer INTP more.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTP. I could actually see that happening. A match made in heaven, or hell, depends if you're the focus of our debauchery or not. :D

sunnymal

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yes!! Good to see you people here!

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I decided to take it again and answer more liberally, choosing a lot of "sometimes" for things I may have been too strict on before.

I still got INFJ.

I quit.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
INFJ

Becoming romantically involved with an INFJ means being wrapped in a protective cocoon of love. INFJs lead with their hearts and never want their partners to feel neglected or unappreciated, and they will seldom let a day pass without expressing their devotion and affection. They are perfectionists who want to build fantastic meaningful relationships, and they never stop trying to be more caring, attentive and involved in their companions’ lives. INFJs can be a bit intense when discussing relationship issues, but that comes from their fierce determination to create a loving union that will prosper for a lifetime.

INFJs have high expectations for themselves and others and are prone to feeling let down or disappointed. But they hate arguments and prefer to adjust their expectations rather than give their significant others a hard time. They are also great listeners and encourage the people they love to open up and share their feelings in order to promote greater understanding and a deeper romantic connection. Gentleness and warmth is the default position for INFJs in love, and while they may have some moments of doubt, they never stay upset with their companions for long.

The Downsides
In general, the INFJ aversion to conflict is a good thing. But sometimes in human relations there are important issues that must be hashed out, and INFJs are so anxious to sweep everything under the rug that they may prevent critical discussions from taking place. They have a difficult time seeing the benefits of frank, honest conversation if things have a chance of becoming heated, fearing such interactions will sabotage their goal of creating a perfect, stress-free relationship.

How to Meet Your INFJ Mate
INFJ is the rarest type in the population, so you've got your work cut out for you. You're unlikely to meet an INFJ by chance, but you can increase your odds by seeking them out in their natural habitat.

INFJs are often idealistic, and you may encounter them by volunteering for local nonprofit organizations, especially charities that serve underprivileged groups and those devoted to supporting the arts. INFJ is a particularly literary type, and may be found in libraries, bookstores, or book discussion groups.

In the professional world, INFJs are often involved in health care, education, and the arts. In school, they typically study the humanities or social sciences.

And if all else fails, try posting in the discussion area of this site. Although INFJs are rare in the general population, they tend to frequent websites about personality type. <- haha

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got ENFJ
Basically I chose him to be pretty much like me, 'cause why not :shrug: I'm awsome :newwink:

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
IdealMateLandscapeENFJ_0.png

For ENFJs, romantic relationships provide an opportunity to make the most satisfying type of human connection. ENFJs crave relationships that are intimate, transformative, authentic and deep, and they probably enjoy falling in love more than any other type. They are nurturing, expressive, kind, encouraging and supportive. When their partners are feeling troubled or depressed, ENFJ partners will do everything in their power to bring the smiles and sunshine back into their lives.

Despite their natural warmth, ENFJs have strong values and a well-developed sense of their own dignity. When they feel a need to defend themselves or correct the mistakes of others, they can be sharp-tongued and direct in their observations and criticisms. But they see conflicts with loved ones as a product of misunderstanding and not bad intentions, and that is why they never stay mad for long. Their standards won’t be compromised, but neither will their commitment to love, and their inherent gentleness prevents them from doing or saying anything that will cause lasting damage.
The Downsides

It is very important for ENFJs to feel noticed, appreciated, cherished and loved—often, as in all the time. This isn’t inspired by insecurity, but rather by their idealistic notions about what love should be. They won’t ask for these things, however; they expect their significant others to offer them automatically without any prompting. So when normally warm and affectionate ENFJs suddenly become quiet and distant, there’s an excellent chance they’re feeling unappreciated and unloved and are worried about the state of their relationships.
Where to Find Your ENFJ Mate

ENFJs are driven to help others, and can be found in any setting where they might have the opportunity to change the world. Try volunteering for a charity or nonprofit and you're sure to encounter a few, especially if the organization is involved in guiding or inspiring youth.

In school, ENFJs are often found studying humanities or social sciences. In the work world, ENFJs can be found in a wide range of careers, but are usually working in an organization with a humanitarian mission and are often in a leadership role.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Ideal Mate is an ENTP

Wow, I'm a narcissist.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Ideal Mate is an ENFP

IdealMateLandscapeENFP.png

Few other personality types bring as much energy and enthusiasm to relationship building as ENFPs. Positive affirmations and expressions of love are their specialties, and they will delight romantic companions with their willingness and ability to speak openly and eloquently about their deepest emotions and feelings. ENFPs bring a lot of assets to the table that can promote healthy, lasting relationships, including creativity, idealism, flexibility, emotional sensitivity, an optimistic outlook and highly developed motivational skills. When ENFPs see the possibility of a love connection, they become like men and women on a mission, determined to construct the most rewarding relationships possible.

ENFPs are profusely communicative and affectionate with their partners, believing a romantic relationship will only thrive if each person showers the other with adoration and affection on a regular basis. It might seem like they’re overdoing it at times, but ENFPs believe love must be nurtured and cared for if it is to remain vital and alive. And for the most part they are absolutely right!
The Downsides

Sometimes ENFPs can overwhelm their partners with their eagerness to know everything and to be involved in every aspect of their lives. In theory, ENFPs are happy to give their loved ones some space, but on occasion their hands-on approach to relationship building and maintenance can be too much for even the most patient person to handle. Obviously ENFPs mean well, but every once in a while they can overwhelm even the most appreciative mates with an abundance of caring and concern.

Hmm, this test does seem slightly more biased to intuitive types. I personally prefer ExTx types tbh, I love enfps but I like to be with someone a bit different to me. I really like discovering the sensitive side of ExTx types :blush: Plus they'd help me to be less of a disorganized mess lol.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
IdealMateLandscapeINFJ.png

Becoming romantically involved with an INFJ means being wrapped in a protective cocoon of love. INFJs lead with their hearts and never want their partners to feel neglected or unappreciated, and they will seldom let a day pass without expressing their devotion and affection. They are perfectionists who want to build fantastic meaningful relationships, and they never stop trying to be more caring, attentive and involved in their companions’ lives. INFJs can be a bit intense when discussing relationship issues, but that comes from their fierce determination to create a loving union that will prosper for a lifetime.

INFJs have high expectations for themselves and others and are prone to feeling let down or disappointed. But they hate arguments and prefer to adjust their expectations rather than give their significant others a hard time. They are also great listeners and encourage the people they love to open up and share their feelings in order to promote greater understanding and a deeper romantic connection. Gentleness and warmth is the default position for INFJs in love, and while they may have some moments of doubt, they never stay upset with their companions for long.

Hmm, this test does seem slightly more biased to intuitive types. I personally prefer ExTx types tbh, I love enfps but I like to be with someone a bit different to me. I really like discovering the sensitive side of ExTx types :blush:
That must be a typo. Nobody's ever interested in us. :alttongue: