• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Testing your degree of Trumpness

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Trump Factor Test

My score:

Your Trump Factor is 42%, which makes you a
Soft Donald.

Uh-oh. Someone had better call a doctor 'cause your Trump Factor isn't doing too well. You need to rise to the challenge if you want to be cheeky, sassy, lively, saucy, and smart like only the Donald can be – in other words, to turn yourself into the highest quality, most wildly powerful brand (capable of wooing women and voters alike). You've got a job to do and if you do it, you'll win. Good luck – the Donald is watching you.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
23%

Oh golly. This isn't a sight that would please the Donald. What a weak and scrawny Trump Factor you have, entirely lacking in resolve or excitement. You've got to have excitement or you won't have energy. You've got to have energy, or you won't be strong. If you're not strong, soon you're not even gonna have a Trump Factor at all – you're just gonna have nothing.

:laugh:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Oh my god those questions, especially the one with the double negative.
The answers should have been total disaster<-------------------->absolutely tremendous instead of agree and disagree.

Your Trump Factor is 3%, which makes you a
Weak Donald.

Oh golly. This isn't a sight that would please the Donald. What a weak and scrawny Trump Factor you have, entirely lacking in resolve or excitement. You've got to have excitement or you won't have energy. You've got to have energy, or you won't be strong. If you're not strong, soon you're not even gonna have a Trump Factor at all – you're just gonna have nothing.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
23% Donald!! I'm not worthy!!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are 500% Trump Factor, several times the man Trump is, which makes you A Relatively Pleasant Human Being.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now this is disappointing :mellow: my inner Trump is so tiny

Your Trump Factor is 2%, which makes you a
Weak Donald.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Trump Factor is 68%, which makes you an
Impressive Donald

Wow! What have we got here? An impressive Donald, that's what we've got. Much like the original specimen himself, you're a diamond - an absolute diamond. Unapologetic, audacious, and unflustered, your Trump Factor truly is hard as only hardened carbon can be. In other words, your Trump Factor suggests that you're a real businessman; someone who means business in every sense of the word, as only a person of exquisite Donald-ness can.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your Trump Factor is 61%, which makes you a
Solid Donald.

Well, well, well... If it isn't a solid Donald, ladies and gentlemen. While you are officially out of danger of being a woolly-mouthed, un-Donald-like wuss, your Trump Factor is still a bit in the rough and needs a bit more propping up (and perhaps a few seasons on The Apprentice) before you can play the Trump card and call yourself an impressive Donald. You've got to buckle down if you want to claim more of that straight-talking, sharp-shooting sass.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't answer everything a solid "no" but the test scored that way.

Your Trump Factor is 0%, which makes you
No Donald.

Oh, boy, oh boy. You'd better hope we're not going to tell Mr. Trump about your score, because he's going to have something to say about this and it isn't going to be moonlight and roses. If you're that far gone, you might as well be Rosie O'Donnell and not the real Donald. It's probably best for everyone if you and the Donald go your separate ways. Get outta here - you're fired!

Gone

Your Trump Factor is 13%, which makes you a
Weak Donald.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
21%

I had many double thumbs ups and many double thumbs downs. I'm an ambivalent loser,and my Trump factor shows it.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Trump Factor is 100%, which makes you a
Perfect Donald.

Hoo boy! Would you look at that? A perfect Donald score! Like the man himself, your Trump Factor has unruffled resolve and an insatiable craving for success running through its veins. Also like the man himself, your Trump Factor sure isn't going to apologize for itself; for being loud, being clear, and being courageous. If Trump knows what's up (and the Donald sure does), he'll make you his VP.

a2c319d1ad4acb204e1324b0fd42b06d