• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Testing your degree of Trumpness

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because the answers cancel each other out.

Uh... and how would that work?

About 85% of my answers were "no" and the rest were "mostly no."
You think a "mostly no" would have accrued a few points more than "outright no." It looks like the test granulated down to actual 1% points, so basically you start at someplace and have points removed and/or added based on which side you fall on for each question.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Your Trump Factor is 0%, which makes you
No Donald.

...Most of the quotes are like. "Boy, if I had all the time in the world I'd run out of patience explaining how none of these make any practical or logical sense whatsoever." My only regret is that I'd followed the election long enough to know what some of the context is. I want to go back to a time when I didn't know who this guy is.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uh... and how would that work?

About 85% of my answers were "no" and the rest were "mostly no."
You think a "mostly no" would have accrued a few points more than "outright no." It looks like the test granulated down to actual 1% points, so basically you start at someplace and have points removed and/or added based on which side you fall on for each question.

Well tbh I'm not sure how it works either, but I'm guessing you actually start with a zero and if you answer no to most questions you'll stay at zero, even if you answer yes to a few others.

Not sure, but I know it's the type of test where answering "no" to most questions will give you 0, even if you asnwer yes to a few. ;)

SR7

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
6w5
Your Trump Factor is 57%, which makes you a
Solid Donald.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My Trump factor is 36%. I hereby am bestowed the title of "Soft Donald"

tumblr_nvwzuo6N5w1uhmbpyo1_500.jpg

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Trump Factor is 0%, which makes you
No Donald.

Oh, boy, oh boy. You'd better hope we're not going to tell Mr. Trump about your score, because he's going to have something to say about this and it isn't going to be moonlight and roses. If you're that far gone, you might as well be Rosie O'Donnell and not the real Donald. It's probably best for everyone if you and the Donald go your separate ways. Get outta here - you're fired!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your Trump Factor is 29%, which makes you a
Weak Donald.

Oh golly. This isn't a sight that would please the Donald. What a weak and scrawny Trump Factor you have, entirely lacking in resolve or excitement. You've got to have excitement or you won't have energy. You've got to have energy, or you won't be strong. If you're not strong, soon you're not even gonna have a Trump Factor at all – you're just gonna have nothing.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
trump-meter

Your Trump Factor is 16%, which makes you a Weak Donald.

Oh golly. This isn't a sight that would please the Donald. What a weak and scrawny Trump Factor you have, entirely lacking in resolve or excitement. You've got to have excitement or you won't have energy. You've got to have energy, or you won't be strong. If you're not strong, soon you're not even gonna have a Trump Factor at all – you're just gonna have nothing.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some of these questions were misleading, but I got 50%.

Also can't help but wonder if people actually agreed with the idea behind the statements or not, because Trump put it in his own way. Or not.

Which makes this a shit test, because it doesn't measure the ideas of Trump, but whether or not you agree with how he worded his statements.