• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Friends character are you?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are Rachel Green!

39ff538c-d36b-4344-86bb-cf4beec5b0f7.jpg

Every boy desires you and every girl wants to be you. You are so lucky! You are beautiful, determined and more intelligent than what people think of you.
Sometimes you are kind of selfish, so you have to think a little bit more about your beloved ones.

I wish.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are Ross Geller!
1e68fe14-2447-4e4b-bdcf-549d3b168075.jpg

You are a very intelligent person who will succeed for sure (everyone knows that). You are also sensitive and very deep so without any doubt you will achieve whatever you want.

Sometimes you're a little bit know-it-all, and that can be annoying; so watch out, you don't want to lose your friends because of that.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are Monica Geller!

You are a full of energy, very determined person. You may have gone through some difficulties in your life but you knew how to solve them properly (that's one of your best qualities).
Nevertheless, you can be very stubborn and bossy and people feel uncomfortable when you act like that; You have to do something to calm that temperament.

I’m determined but I’m not stubborn and bossy lol :laugh:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Phoebe
You are Phoebe Buffay!

You are a fighter and also a really colorful person. No matter what, you always have a smile on your face and that's why people love you so much. Darling you are like the sunshine!
Sometimes you can be violent to get what you want (you'd better work on this) and some people think that you are a weirdo but, you know, screw them!

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

OBLIGATORY

(Im Ross)

N00R

MBTI Type
xNfx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are Phoebe Buffay!

You are a fighter and also a really colorful person. No matter what, you always have a smile on your face and that's why people love you so much. Darling you are like the sunshine!

Sometimes you can be violent to get what you want (you'd better work on this) and some people think that you are a weirdo but, you know, screw them!

I'm a mix of Phoebe, Monica, AND Chandler. I'm an energetic, positive, organized weirdo who can be quite bossy from time to time...yet at the same time I've heard many times that I'm very funny/sarcastic.
:thumbup::orate::harhar:

Last edited:

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are Chandler Bing!

You are a hilarious person who is always looking for a way to make your friends and yourself happy. You're a laugh!
You get a little nervous with strangers around and that's why sometimes you act kind of weird. You should try to stay calm and be yourself. They will love you when they find out how sweet you are.

Well to be honest I'm not nervous around strangers - quite the contrary :D

But I'm a sarcastic person and I make jokes all the time so this doesn't surprise me so much either

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ross... yeah, though he was whiney as fuck...

angelgirl

MBTI Type
Infj
Monica

You are Monica Geller!

You are a full of energy, very determined person. You may have gone through some difficulties in your life but you knew how to solve them properly (that's one of your best qualities).

Nevertheless, you can be very stubborn and bossy and people feel uncomfortable when you act like that; You have to do something to calm that temperament.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I got Monica, but I am absolutely nothing like her. I think it gave me her because I kept picking the answers about being socially awkward and Monica used to be fat and awkward.

I'm much more like Chandler or Ross.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Monica, but I am absolutely nothing like her. I think it gave me her because I kept picking the answers about being socially awkward and Monica used to be fat and awkward.

I'm much more like Chandler or Ross.

giphy.gif

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Monica

You are Monica Geller!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ross

You are Ross Geller!

You are a very intelligent person who will succeed for sure (everyone knows that). You are also sensitive and very deep so without any doubt you will achieve whatever you want.

Sometimes you're a little bit know-it-all, and that can be annoying; so watch out, you don't want to lose your friends because of that.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I couldn't get the quiz to work because I don't want to sign up for it, but I'm definitely Phoebe as far as the characters are concerned.

Edit: Oh I see I already responded...

Phoebe Buffay or actually I'm Dr. Regina Phalange :nerd:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I look like and have mannerisms like girl Chandler, so I'm like the love child of Phoebe and Chandler.