• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Friends character are you?

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sadly this is probably accurate

You are Ross Geller!

You are a very intelligent person who will succeed for sure (everyone knows that). You are also sensitive and very deep so without any doubt you will achieve whatever you want.

Sometimes you're a little bit know-it-all, and that can be annoying; so watch out, you don't want to lose your friends because of that.

You are Chandler Bing!

You are a hilarious person who is always looking for a way to make your friends and yourself happy. You're a laugh!
You get a little nervous with strangers around and that's why sometimes you act kind of weird. You should try to stay calm and be yourself. They will love you when they find out how sweet you are.

I got Rachel the first time, but can't stand her so I retook it and got Chandler. I usually would always get Ross in the past. Times have changed. Phoebe will always be the coolest though. 💜

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Rachel

(Actually I think I'm more of a monica)

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
You are Chandler Bing!

You are a hilarious person who is always looking for a way to make your friends and yourself happy. You're a laugh!
You get a little nervous with strangers around and that's why sometimes you act kind of weird. You should try to stay calm and be yourself. They will love you when they find out how sweet you are.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ross

You are a very intelligent person who will succeed for sure (everyone knows that).You are also sensitive and very deep so without any doubt you will achieve whatever you want

Sometimes you're a little bit know-it-all, and that can be annoying; so watch out, you don't want to lose your friends because of that.

Fits me well especially the bolded parts but nah to the underlined parts. I would say I am a cross between Ross and Chandler.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Ugh, Phoebe. I didn't even copy the text cuz I was all like "whatever noooo."

Now that I think about it, that's not that bad really. She was never boring.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got Rachel Green. I used to relate to her a lot when I was watching friends so it's accurate.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Joey. Probably because I use to be more extraverted when I was a kid.

Might be pushing it a bit.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I never watched this show, lol.

You are Ross Geller!

You are a very intelligent person who will succeed for sure (everyone knows that). You are also sensitive and very deep so without any doubt you will achieve whatever you want.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got Rachel Green, which is totally NOT true, I'm more of Chandler actually, with less witt I guess

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are Monica Geller!

You are a full of energy, very determined person. You may have gone through some difficulties in your life but you knew how to solve them properly (that's one of your best qualities).

Nevertheless, you can be very stubborn and bossy and people feel uncomfortable when you act like that; You have to do something to calm that temperament.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are Phoebe Buffay!

You are a fighter and also a really colorful person. No matter what, you always have a smile on your face and that's why people love you so much. Darling you are like the sunshine!
Sometimes you can be violent to get what you want (you'd better work on this) and some people think that you are a weirdo but, you know, screw them!

Yup.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Phoebe Buffay or actually I'm Dr. Regina Phalange :nerd:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are Monica Geller!

You are a full of energy, very determined person. You may have gone through some difficulties in your life but you knew how to solve them properly (that's one of your best qualities).
Nevertheless, you can be very stubborn and bossy and people feel uncomfortable when you act like that; You have to do something to calm that temperament.

cardamome

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Monica, who is my total opposite (apart from stubbornness). I identify myself with Chandler and sometimes Rachel.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Phoebe

fd26d1e5-f584-4747-9055-eb22e9d07fb2.jpg

You are Phoebe Buffay!

You are a fighter and also a really colorful person. No matter what, you always have a smile on your face and that's why people love you so much. Darling you are like the sunshine! Sometimes you can be violent to get what you want (you'd better work on this) and some people think that you are a weirdo but, you know, screw them!

I'm not violent but otherwise yep! :D