User Tag List

123 Last

Default Are you a Hero or a Villain?

Are You A Hero Or A Villain? | Playbuzz
    Enjoy the quiz kidz... ^_^

Anti-Hero

Some people may call you an opportunist. Others may call you wishy-washy. But you - you're an Anti-Hero - the best of both worlds. Your moral compass is indefinite, and serves the betterment of the world, but not at the expense of reason and common sense. You do not hesitate to break the rules or step out of line if it is for the greater-good. You see the flaws in humanity, and recognize that society itself just may be doomed to failure. Yet something inside of you refuses to give up on your fellow-man, and pushes you to take care of those less fortunate than yourself. Now go forth, Anti-Hero, and join the ranks of Wolverine, Rorschach, and The Punisher to make a mess of the bad guys and take care of the good ones!

Senior Member ThaumaturgicTheorist's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9? sp

Villain. Yeah, I've suspected I've been slipping into that direction.
    ISFP/ESI
    9w1-3w4-6w5 sp/so
    Solitary>Sensitive=Serious

"My cognitive functions include Introverted Feeling and Introverted Suffering."
    Likes Gentleman Jack liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp

Hero

Peace! Truth! Justice! - You are a sentinel of liberty, a truly upstanding citizen who takes the needs of others into account before your own. For you, life is about making a difference - about leaving the world a better place than when you found it. Others look to you for inspiration, for guidance, and above all - leadership. The thought of being a tried and true hero does not embarrass you in the least - It fills you with pride. Now go forth, hero, and join the ranks of Superman, Captain America, Batman, and Spiderman - Make a difference!
    Likes meowington liked this post

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Villain

Ahhh, yes. One who waits in the dark, preferring the shadows to the harsh daylight. You... you are a villain. The world may not choose to bend to your will, but you will make it so one way or the other. You have risen to where you are now through grit and a blasé attitude. You're not afraid to reach out and take whatever you want, and show little regard (if any at all) for how your actions affect others. We all have our destinies - yours just happens to be a bit more "multiple choice" than those around you. Now go forth, villain, and rise to the ranks of The Joker, Magneto, and Lex Luthor - Time to make your bloody mark on this tired world!
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

5w4 8w9 4w3 sx/sp/so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII None

I am both.
    Likes Gentleman Jack, meowington liked this post

Villain

Ahhh, yes. One who waits in the dark, preferring the shadows to the harsh daylight. You... you are a villain. The world may not choose to bend to your will, but you will make it so one way or the other. You have risen to where you are now through grit and a blasé attitude. You're not afraid to reach out and take whatever you want, and show little regard (if any at all) for how your actions affect others. We all have our destinies - yours just happens to be a bit more "multiple choice" than those around you. Now go forth, villain, and rise to the ranks of The Joker, Magneto, and Lex Luthor - Time to make your bloody mark on this tired world!

Wtf. Where did I go wrong?!
    “They wander in darkness seeking light, failing to realize that the light is in the heart of the darkness” ― Manly P. Hall

MBTI
    ISIS
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLI Si

Life is a work of art.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Would a villain even take this quiz?

...Would a hero take this quiz?

Discuss. Use show references if you'd like to add.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

My results never came up. I guess it just can't tell. And that's just how I like it.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm a hero

this sort of thing always disappoints me because I'd LIKE to be evil, but I tend to fail at it
    “The phrase 'Someone ought to do something' was not, by itself, a helpful one. People who used it never added the rider 'and that someone is me'.” - Terry Pratchett