• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Kind of Villian are You?

Lucy_Ricardo

MBTI Type
INFP
You got: You’re the emotional villain!

For you, everything is personal. Your motivation lies in your past and you have a tendency to dwell on old feelings. You often put yourself at the most risk because the hurt is too much for anything less. You’re a lone wolf, very secretive in your ploying, but inevitably the least likely to get away with your crimes because your emotions make you reckless.

...Okay, yeah, I can relate to this.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: You're the evil mastermind villain!
You’re the embodiment of the “crazy scientist” stereotype. You were probably quiet and studious in school and now your hard work is paying off as you spend your days in your underground laboratory. You’re not the type of villain who wants to hurt people, but want to bring down society as a whole to create a perfect utopia.

Metis

You got: You're the possessed villain!

You really can’t be blamed, there’s a supernatural force making you do the things you do. Despite this, you never leave a trail - you’re always wearing a mask and you can clean up any mess. You probably have a really ordinary day job and aren’t even aware of what you do at night. Or maybe you just tell yourself that so you can live with your guilt.

Never.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You really can’t be blamed, there’s a supernatural force making you do the things you do. Despite this, you never leave a trail - you’re always wearing a mask and you can clean up any mess. You probably have a really ordinary day job and aren’t even aware of what you do at night. Or maybe you just tell yourself that so you can live with your guilt.

Kinky

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: You're the hero-turned-villain!

Your past acts of heroism led you to believe the world is a scarier place than you once thought. You are creative and strange, and an exceptional fighter. You probably have one or two people working alongside you but do most of the plotting in the solitude of your home. You might be considered a vigilante, but you really don’t believe in such things.

Ok fine with me - even I'd rather be a criminal mastermind :D

The Emotional Villain

For you, everything is personal. Your motivation lies in your past and you have a tendency to dwell on old feelings. You often put yourself at the most risk because the hurt is too much for anything less. You’re a lone wolf, very secretive in your ploying, but inevitably the least likely to get away with your crimes because your emotions make you reckless.

Why? Just because I chose to be a bitter, vengeful, shape-shifting, sword wielding loner that lives in an abandoned library? Pfft.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Emotional Villain

Why? Just because I chose to be a bitter, vengeful, shape-shifting, sword wielding loner that lives in an abandoned library? Pfft.

Everybody knows abandoned libraries express the emotionally hurt villains...

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: You're the cool villain!

It's all just fun and games for you. A natural crowd pleaser, you’re the type of villain people want to root for. You use your high energy and suave looks to charm and manipulate your way out of any sticky situation. You probably have a catchprase and wear sunglasses indoors, but your carefree attitude might make you the most dangerous of all.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well it’s that or the abandoned auditorium. And I hate musicals. :)

Ah, yes, but I hate any options that doesn't give me what I want. Its like being on a diet.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You really can’t be blamed, there’s a supernatural force making you do the things you do. Despite this, you never leave a trail - you’re always wearing a mask and you can clean up any mess. You probably have a really ordinary day job and aren’t even aware of what you do at night. Or maybe you just tell yourself that so you can live with your guilt

Amberiat

Infinity
You got: You're the cool villain!
It's all just fun and games for you. A natural crowd pleaser, you’re the type of villain people want to root for. You use your high energy and suave looks to charm and manipulate your way out of any sticky situation. You probably have a catchprase and wear sunglasses indoors, but your carefree attitude might make you the most dangerous of all.

lol

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: You're the powerful villain!

If any villain is going to succeed, it's you. Your meticulous planning and research will ultimately pay off as you build an army of loyal followers and achieve world domination. You are loud and an uncaring in your plotting, yet smart enough that no one can stop you. You probably have no personal motivation other than your hunger for power.

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: You're the powerful villain!
If any villain is going to succeed, it's you. Your meticulous planning and research will ultimately pay off as you build an army of loyal followers and achieve world domination. You are loud and an uncaring in your plotting, yet smart enough that no one can stop you. You probably have no personal motivation other than your hunger for power.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: You're the hero-turned-villain!
Your past acts of heroism led you to believe the world is a scarier place than you once thought. You are creative and strange, and an exceptional fighter. You probably have one or two people working alongside you but do most of the plotting in the solitude of your home. You might be considered a vigilante, but you really don’t believe in such things.