• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Find Out Your MBTI Type [ProProfs]

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
estp

odd, because I rarely get that result on tests :laugh:

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

That's interesting, I wasn't expecting to get that result. But I'm very pleased! :blush:

ENFJ type: ENFJ in Depth — Discover Your Strengths and Make the Most of Your ENFJ Talents | Truity

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
:ack!:

I mean.....what happened?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP

I tried really hard to get something else, but it's hopeless :(

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Hmmmm, more than the results, I am still distracted by the grammar used in that test :p

Hey, [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION]

Guess what I got???

It's seriously making me wonder what someone like [MENTION=5643]EcK[/MENTION] would produce :thinking:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmmm, more than the results, I am still distracted by the grammar used in that test :p

Hey, [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION]

Guess what I got???

It's seriously making me wonder what someone like [MENTION=5643]EcK[/MENTION] would produce :thinking:

I dont blame you we are awesome but keep trying and maybe one day you can be a real ENTP :harhar:. Same goes for Dreamer as well. Come back when you can shall we say grow a nice stick of logic.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
I dont blame you we are awesome but keep trying and maybe one day you can be a real ENTP :harhar:. Same goes for Dreamer as well. Come back when you can shall we say grow a nice stick of logic.

I keep thinking of this song but as "Hit Me With Your Logic Stick" since I read your comment :tongue:

I consistently test as ENTP when I insert my professional writing into reader's but I think the strongest impediment to my being ENTP (besides not being extroverted) is that: I don't give a s*it if people think I am right or wrong about something. I can leave utterly contented - with someone thinking I hold the wrong position - as long as I am comfortable in the position myself.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION]

okey fine.

*does test*
*bored*
*finishes test*

ESTP

Nah, that's wrong.
I don't 'care' what 'type' I am ultimately, it's just that ESTP doesn't describe me, I've known alot of ESTPs and I'm clearly not that, though I like ESTPs generally.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Falcarius either drank too much or the test is crazy. :mellow:
You got: ESTJ

ESTJs are hardworking traditionalists, eager to take charge in organizing projects and people. Orderly, rule-abiding, and conscientious, ESTJs like to get things done, and tend to go about projects in a systematic, methodical way.ESTJs are the consummate organizers, and want to bring structure to their surroundings. They value predictability and prefer things to proceed in a logical order. When they see a lack of organization, the ESTJ often takes the initiative to establish processes and guidelines, so that everyone knows what's expected.
ESTJs are dutiful, hardworking, and task-oriented. Often possessing “Type-A” tendencies, they can become impatient and frustrated when things fail to unfold according to their expected plan or time frame. In the presence of ESTJs, one can sometimes feel like he is being hurried or rushed, that the ESTJ wants him to “cut to the chase.” ESTJs are also firm, direct, and opinionated.
Their verbiage tends to be succinct and to the point. At times, others may view them as harsh, blunt, or insensitive. Despite appearing outwardly confident and assertive, they are, on the whole, no more inwardly secure nor sure of themselves than other types. In fact, because their inner Judging function (Fi) is inferior, they may feel they have relatively little inner control. Finding inner control elusive, they naturally turn their focus outwardly, hoping that achieving outer control will bring them inner calm and security. Of course, controlling the outside world is no small or easy task, contributing to ESTJs’ propensity for restlessness and hypervigilance.
Among the most “left-brained” of all the types, ESTJs typically present as relatively serious folks. Like ENTJs, ESTJs often rise to positions of leadership. The primary difference, in this respect, is that ENTJs tend to be visionary leaders, which often carries them to the very top of the leadership ladder. ENTJs also prefer to make and modify their own rules.
ESTJs by contrast, are not only willing to give orders, but are generally okay with working under pre-established rules, guidelines, and procedures. Consequently, they often serve as middle-level managers and supervisors.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION]

okey fine.

*does test*
*bored*
*finishes test*

ESTP

Nah, that's wrong.
I don't 'care' what 'type' I am ultimately, it's just that ESTP doesn't describe me, I've known alot of ESTPs and I'm clearly not that, though I like ESTPs generally.

Just as I suspected. You were my 'control group'. I had no doubt that I am NOT ENTP and that you entirely are. I can see kinship with ESTP but also difference. So, I declare this test: fun but cray cray inaccurate (at least for the majority of participants it seems) :p

Some of the questions could have multiple answers depending on how the grammar is interpreted so that may account for some of it :thinking:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Just as I suspected. You were my 'control group'. I had no doubt that I am NOT ENTP and that you entirely are. I can see kinship with ESTP but also difference. So, I declare this test: fun but cray cray inaccurate (at least for the majority of participants it seems) :p

Some of the questions could have multiple answers depending on how the grammar is interpreted so that may account for some of it :thinking:

Alas, you don't get to be an ENTP.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: ENTP

ENTPs are inspired innovators, motivated to find new solutions to intellectually challenging problems. They are curious and clever, and seek to comprehend the people, systems, and principles that surround them. Open-minded and unconventional, Visionaries want to analyze, understand, and influence other people.
ENTPs enjoy playing with ideas and especially like to banter with others. They use their quick wit and command of language to keep the upper hand with other people, often cheerfully poking fun at their habits and eccentricities. While the ENTP enjoys challenging others, in the end they are usually happy to live and let live. They are rarely judgmental, but they may have little patience for people who can't keep up.
ENTPs are versatile, open-minded, and restless. Easily bored, they are constantly toying with new ideas and scanning for possibilities. Because of their insatiable thirst for novelty, their interests can seem limitless. ENTPs’ minds move at a frenetic pace, contributing to restlessness, anxiousness, and erratic sleeping patterns. Not only are they constantly scanning for new possibilities, but also generating new ideas and associations. Moreover, ENTPs enjoy sharing and exchanging their ideas with others. Considering how their minds are drawn in so many different directions, it is no wonder that ENTPs can seem restless, scattered, distractible, and, rightly or not, are commonly diagnosed with ADD or ADHD.
ENTPs do not carefully screen and filter incoming information. They are truly among the most open-minded of all types when it comes to absorbing ideas from without. However, just because they are permeable to new information does not mean they are quick to accept it as true. As ENTPs ingest ideas over time, they gradually develop, even if somewhat passively, their own theories about the world and human nature.

The ENTP personality type makes up about 3% of the general population.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: INFP

INFPs are imaginative idealists, guided by their own core values and beliefs. To a Healer, possibilities are paramount; the realism of the moment is only of passing concern. They see potential for a better future, and pursue truth and meaning with their own individual flair.
INFPs are sensitive, caring, and compassionate, and and are deeply concerned with the personal growth of themselves and others. Individualistic and nonjudgmental, INFPs believe that each person must find their own path. They enjoy spending time exploring their own ideas and values, and are gently encouraging to others to do the same.
INFPs are creative and often artistic; they enjoy finding new outlets for self-expression.
Many INFPs are well-described as “earthy,” both in appearance and lifestyle. Female INFPs tend to go light on the make-up and are generally less concerned with being fashionable than ISFPs are. INFPs also content themselves with rather meager or Bohemian living arrangements, flanked with second-hand furniture and decor. Designer clothes, fine meals, and extravagant vacations are rarely high on their priority list. Male INFPs, especially early in life, often assume the role of the lone wanderer.
Almost always lovers of nature, many take to the trails, mountains, and wilderness in hopes of passionately connecting with what they see as the essence of life. INFPs can commonly be found helping individuals that are sick, disabled, disenfranchised, or otherwise in need. They love rescuing or helping the helpless, such as adopting abandoned pets from the animal shelter. They take up “niche” causes that have affected them personally, such as rallying for research for a rare disease.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got ENTP (now I have no idea which type I am) :)

"You got: ENTP

ENTPs are inspired innovators, motivated to find new solutions to intellectually challenging problems. They are curious and clever, and seek to comprehend the people, systems, and principles that surround them. Open-minded and unconventional, Visionaries want to analyze, understand, and influence other people.
ENTPs enjoy playing with ideas and especially like to banter with others. They use their quick wit and command of language to keep the upper hand with other people, often cheerfully poking fun at their habits and eccentricities. While the ENTP enjoys challenging others, in the end they are usually happy to live and let live. They are rarely judgmental, but they may have little patience for people who can't keep up.
ENTPs are versatile, open-minded, and restless. Easily bored, they are constantly toying with new ideas and scanning for possibilities. Because of their insatiable thirst for novelty, their interests can seem limitless. ENTPs’ minds move at a frenetic pace, contributing to restlessness, anxiousness, and erratic sleeping patterns. Not only are they constantly scanning for new possibilities, but also generating new ideas and associations. Moreover, ENTPs enjoy sharing and exchanging their ideas with others. Considering how their minds are drawn in so many different directions, it is no wonder that ENTPs can seem restless, scattered, distractible, and, rightly or not, are commonly diagnosed with ADD or ADHD.
ENTPs do not carefully screen and filter incoming information. They are truly among the most open-minded of all types when it comes to absorbing ideas from without. However, just because they are permeable to new information does not mean they are quick to accept it as true. As ENTPs ingest ideas over time, they gradually develop, even if somewhat passively, their own theories about the world and human nature.

The ENTP personality type makes up about 3% of the general population."