• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Pink Floyd Album Are You?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Quiz - What Pink Floyd album are you? - YouThink.com

My result:

...always saw myself as one of the dogs, per Mr. Waters' lyrics.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Wish you were here
Has a loved one died lately? If so, I'm sorry. But it's probably opened your eyes to the machine. What happened to life? It's all a game now. You've seen the damage it can do, and you long to see that loved one again. to have him or her look you in the eye and tell you, "it's going to be alright." but sadly, that might never happen. So put on a straight face, turn away from that machine, and shine on, you crazy diamond!

Dark Side of the Moon

full_845122425.jpg

You've overwhelmed yourself on life. You think deeply, and are at peace with your inner thoughts. You aren't afraid to speak your mind, but you are afraid of what the future might hold. You don't know what the purpose of all this is, and you seek a way to live life without worry or guilt.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dark side of the moon

You've overwhelmed yourself on life. You think deeply, and are at peace with your inner thoughts. You aren't afraid to speak your mind, but you are afraid of what the future might hold. You don't know what the purpose of all this is, and you seek a way to live life without worry or guilt.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Wall

HOLY COW!!! toys in the attic, YOU'RE CRAZY! a terrible childhood and it only got worse. so many secrets to hide, and far to many bricks in your wall. you enjoy seclusion , and you think of yourself as socially unacceptable. but is the world REALLY out to get you? or are you just mental?

I can actually see a lot of myself in that album.

I scored The Wall first, then retook it to get Animals, my favorite Floyd album. It borders on plagiarism of Animal Farm, but the animals metaphor has always resonated with me.

Radio Bob

Resident Alien
I also came up with The Wall. I think it was pretty easy to skew if you put some effort into doing so. Thank Goodness no clickbait.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Dark Side of the Moon

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dark Side of The Moon

But Momentary Lapse of Reason has one of my favorite Floyd songs on it: The first time I heard it I was sitting in my living room and just started crying. Sappy. Lol. :blush: It spoke to me.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i was kind of bummed that the quiz was *pauses* well, whatever that quiz was...

darkside of the moon it claims... (better than the piper at the gates of dawn, no?)

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Animals

You've surely got society on the mind. You walk through the city, and all you can see are dogs, pigs(three different ones), and sheep. You're desperately trying to hint the few surviving humans toward what pigs on the wing can do. Keep it up, maybe one day they'll listen...

I got Animals, but it's definitely Wish You Were Here.

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
DSOTM .. before and after

Radio Bob

Resident Alien
Dark Side of The Moon

But Momentary Lapse of Reason has one of my favorite Floyd songs on it: The first time I heard it I was sitting in my living room and just started crying. Sappy. Lol. :blush: It spoke to me.

If I could pick two songs, they would be "On The Turning Away" and "Learning To Fly" both on this disc. Division Bell had some moving things on it as well for me. I'm trying to think of that early album that was just filled with animal noises. Ummaagamma something or other. I'll have to go check my vinyls.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I could pick two songs, they would be "On The Turning Away" and "Learning To Fly" both on this disc. Division Bell had some moving things on it as well for me. I'm trying to think of that early album that was just filled with animal noises. Ummaagamma something or other. I'll have to go check my vinyls.

Yes. That song is also a standout as is 'Yet Another Movie". I like High Hopes and Coming Back To Life on Division Bell but that album feels the most "dated" to me but moving is a key word. They didn't lose that with Waters out but without his edge, they lost a powerful dimension to their music.

I think you're talking about something... seven furry creatures? I forget track title but it was too far out for me. Lol.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Momentary Lapse of Reason the first time. Changed some questions I was on-the-fence about, then got The Wall.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The one that doesn't get played..
The one that sees a pig flying, from the train.