• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do You Use Sensing or Intuition? [Quotev]

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you use Sensing or Intuition? MBTI:part 2 - Quiz

I got intuitive.

But the problem with these sorts of tests is that they label sensors as boring, traditional, and unimaginative while intuitives are seen as more innovative, progressive, and complex. A lot of people believe they are the latter and then get labeled as an intuitive when they could very well be a creative and independent-minded sensor. This is a reason why many people often mistype.

Last edited:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Intuitive I took it shortly after the i/e test.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got intuitive.

But the problem with these sorts of tests is that they label sensors as boring, traditional, and unimaginative while intuitives are seen as more innovative, progressive, and complex. A lot of people believe they are the latter and then get labeled as an intuitive when they could very well be a creative and independent-minded sensor. This is a reason why many people often mistype.

I had a hunch that the test seemed to be geared in that direction. I just know I'm not one to pay any mind to concrete details in my life and don't go by using my five senses in order to gather information.
Thanks for taking the test anyhow!

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
8-5 for Intuitive

I did laugh at the question about if your mind is filled with ideas or if it is blank. Sorry sensors but apparently you don't think of anything lol

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Intuitive 10, Sensing 3.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
8-5 for Intuitive

I did laugh at the question about if your mind is filled with ideas or if it is blank. Sorry sensors but apparently you don't think of anything lol

Sensors don't think everybody knows that, duh!

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
8-5 for Intuitive

Lol was I the only one here who got sensing? But yeah even I answered this question with the mind is filled with ideas. My mind is rarely ever blank, and I can't imagine what that would be like.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's a gift to have a calm mind

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol was I the only one here who got sensing? But yeah even I answered this question with the mind is filled with ideas. My mind is rarely ever blank, and I can't imagine what that would be like.

Nah, I got sensing, but didn't do any personal tally. I'd guess it was around 60/65% sensing 35/40% intuition or somewhere around there.

Rebeka

MBTI Type
ENFP
I use intuition but it leads me nowhere sometimes... so I also tend to use both. Focus on intuition can lead to misunderstanding, overthinking,,,, pretty unnecesary worryings man..

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I got intuitive.

...and N is flighty and full of fairies and unicorns. We all lose.

Extroverted Intuition. I am probably not far over the line though since of the answers that lead to an "N" result did seem like completely nonsense to me.

I use intuition but it leads me nowhere sometimes... so I also tend to use both. Focus on intuition can lead to misunderstanding, overthinking,,,, pretty unnecesary worryings man..

This is something I wonder about the MBTI: is it based on how we should work? Or how we actually do?

Because I'll be honest, while I am a J I am bad at it. When I do manage to focus and organize I am so much more successful.

Tengri

Intuition
42a795399d-image.jpg

You`re an Intuitive! Now you know you are a(n) (E/I)NXX, depending on what you got last quiz. We`re only halfway done, so hold on!

You are most likely more creative, and innovative. Do you use that sixth sense or your gut instinct? That`s intuition at work. Intuition as well as Sensing are both a bit harder to define and type, as they use extroverted and introverted types (Ni is Introverted Intuition and Ne is Extroverted Intuition). Since you are an N, Intuition is either your second or first function. An example would be: Ti,Ne,Si,Fe (INTP). If you think you have Extroverted Intuition, you may find yourself brainstorming aloud more (AKA talking to yourself). You might not always have a point and move from one idea to another randomly. You probably have a divergent and expansive nature and explore all your options, making you a bit indecisive. If you are an Ne user, then you use Si (Introverted Sensing) to recall what has been, and then you think of what could be. Don`t think you have Ne? Then you might be an Ni user. Ni users work convergently, making a more singular and comprehensive vision. They seem to have greater confidence as well as conviction in moving forward. They make good theorizers, leaders, and problem solvers, and think in images, working subconsciously. Ni users use Se (Extroverted Sensing) to get concrete data they can work with to build intuitions. Intuition users would rather break the rules that were created, especially to create new things; don`t worry, that`s what they`re for apparently. They also usually focus on the future rather than the past and present, thinking of all the possibilities. Remember, theories first, and then details! Just don`t forget the possibly important details, and zoom in your informational camera a bit more!

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You`re an Intuitive!

4b809ef61fc858efc10df6a927b14bf1.jpg

Now you know you are a(n) (E/I)NXX, depending on what you got last quiz. We`re only halfway done, so hold on!

You are most likely more creative, and innovative. Do you use that sixth sense or your gut instinct? That`s intuition at work. Intuition as well as Sensing are both a bit harder to define and type, as they use extroverted and introverted types (Ni is Introverted Intuition and Ne is Extroverted Intuition). Since you are an N, Intuition is either your second or first function. An example would be: Ti,Ne,Si,Fe (INTP). If you think you have Extroverted Intuition, you may find yourself brainstorming aloud more (AKA talking to yourself). You might not always have a point and move from one idea to another randomly. You probably have a divergent and expansive nature and explore all your options, making you a bit indecisive. If you are an Ne user, then you use Si (Introverted Sensing) to recall what has been, and then you think of what could be. Don`t think you have Ne? Then you might be an Ni user. Ni users work convergently, making a more singular and comprehensive vision. They seem to have greater confidence as well as conviction in moving forward. They make good theorizers, leaders, and problem solvers, and think in images, working subconsciously. Ni users use Se (Extroverted Sensing) to get concrete data they can work with to build intuitions. Intuition users would rather break the rules that were created, especially to create new things; don`t worry, that`s what they`re for apparently. They also usually focus on the future rather than the past and present, thinking of all the possibilities. Remember, theories first, and then details! Just don`t forget the possibly important details, and zoom in your informational camera a bit more!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Some of these questions were really stupid.

Anyway, I got sensing.

Enneagram
9w1
oh interesting I got sensing... wonder which one, Si or Se.

my autism made me answer the question "are rules meant to be broken" with no, so my results are a bit tainted

Also one of the key "dichotomies" for sensing vs i tuition is fucked up for me cus I just have really bad visualization/imagery/memory so I cant remember anything nor create something out of nowhere... well, without an external stimulus or context

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
"Intuitors: How can we solve world hunger?"
"Sensors: What are we having for dinner tonight?"

THAT'S NOT EVEN A WORD

...Okay, I'm not bored enough to choose between simplistic static binaries...