• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? [Quotev]

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Test

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Extrovert

You live in the external world and are a people person! Small chit-chat and conversations about small things are totally you. You`re more likely to be that overly-happy host/hostess on a talk show that smiles all the time and agrees on everything just for the mere sake of conversation. Also to say you probably don`t like the silence at all. Maybe it makes you feel out of place and lonely, knowing you have nobody to talk to at the moment. In these moments, or any other situation that appears to need input, you blurt out anything that comes to mind, sometimes repeating yourself and going way off topic. People seem to probably love you`re more bubbly and outgoing personality and you seem to fit in quite well as far as social normalities go for the most part. That is, if you are a more developed Extrovert. When work is to be done you are the person most likely to ask, "Can we work with a group?" You go into the crowd instead of stand to the side of it and are part of the life of the party, as stimulation with people energizes you. You probably of course, have times you`d rather be alone, but usually not for long or you grow bored and even sometimes lonely. You might use a lot of social media and instead of texting, you`d maybe rather call a person since you already know what to say.

Didn't need a test to tell me this, but I got:

Introvert

f046d4be52-image.jpg

...with a badass pic of Henry Rollins. 👍

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Extrovert

You live in the external world and are a people person! Small chit-chat and conversations about small things are totally you. You`re more likely to be that overly-happy host/hostess on a talk show that smiles all the time and agrees on everything just for the mere sake of conversation. Also to say you probably don`t like the silence at all. Maybe it makes you feel out of place and lonely, knowing you have nobody to talk to at the moment. In these moments, or any other situation that appears to need input, you blurt out anything that comes to mind, sometimes repeating yourself and going way off topic. People seem to probably love you`re more bubbly and outgoing personality and you seem to fit in quite well as far as social normalities go for the most part. That is, if you are a more developed Extrovert. When work is to be done you are the person most likely to ask, "Can we work with a group?" You go into the crowd instead of stand to the side of it and are part of the life of the party, as stimulation with people energizes you. You probably of course, have times you`d rather be alone, but usually not for long or you grow bored and even sometimes lonely. You might use a lot of social media and instead of texting, you`d maybe rather call a person since you already know what to say.

No.

...Maybe. :cry: I relate to the bolded.

Rouskyrie

Extrovert

I've considered myself an introvert for most of my life, but when I think about it, I relate to more characteristics pertaining to extroversion.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
8 points for Introvert. 6 points for Extrovert.

I find it interesting that of the 393 people who have taken the quiz so far, only 60 of them got Extrovert results.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find it interesting that of the 393 people who have taken the quiz so far, only 60 of them got Extrovert results.

That's because the questions function like this: Are you shallow? --> extrovert! Are you deep ---> introvert!