She believed she could.
    So she did.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    278 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Someone just told me that the link doesn't work. Try this: Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? MBTI: Part One - Quiz
    She believed she could.
    So she did.
    Likes Yama liked this post

Destroyer of Souls Lord Lavender's Avatar
    Enneagram
    7w6

Extrovert

You live in the external world and are a people person! Small chit-chat and conversations about small things are totally you. You`re more likely to be that overly-happy host/hostess on a talk show that smiles all the time and agrees on everything just for the mere sake of conversation. Also to say you probably don`t like the silence at all. Maybe it makes you feel out of place and lonely, knowing you have nobody to talk to at the moment. In these moments, or any other situation that appears to need input, you blurt out anything that comes to mind, sometimes repeating yourself and going way off topic. People seem to probably love you`re more bubbly and outgoing personality and you seem to fit in quite well as far as social normalities go for the most part. That is, if you are a more developed Extrovert. When work is to be done you are the person most likely to ask, "Can we work with a group?" You go into the crowd instead of stand to the side of it and are part of the life of the party, as stimulation with people energizes you. You probably of course, have times you`d rather be alone, but usually not for long or you grow bored and even sometimes lonely. You might use a lot of social media and instead of texting, you`d maybe rather call a person since you already know what to say.
    Likes Rouskyrie liked this post

Didn't need a test to tell me this, but I got:

Introvert

...with a badass pic of Henry Rollins. 👍
    “They wander in darkness seeking light, failing to realize that the light is in the heart of the darkness” ― Manly P. Hall
    Likes Rouskyrie liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Extrovert

You live in the external world and are a people person! Small chit-chat and conversations about small things are totally you. You`re more likely to be that overly-happy host/hostess on a talk show that smiles all the time and agrees on everything just for the mere sake of conversation. Also to say you probably don`t like the silence at all. Maybe it makes you feel out of place and lonely, knowing you have nobody to talk to at the moment. In these moments, or any other situation that appears to need input, you blurt out anything that comes to mind, sometimes repeating yourself and going way off topic. People seem to probably love you`re more bubbly and outgoing personality and you seem to fit in quite well as far as social normalities go for the most part. That is, if you are a more developed Extrovert. When work is to be done you are the person most likely to ask, "Can we work with a group?" You go into the crowd instead of stand to the side of it and are part of the life of the party, as stimulation with people energizes you. You probably of course, have times you`d rather be alone, but usually not for long or you grow bored and even sometimes lonely. You might use a lot of social media and instead of texting, you`d maybe rather call a person since you already know what to say.

No.

...Maybe. I relate to the bolded.
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - John Lennon

Extrovert

I've considered myself an introvert for most of my life, but when I think about it, I relate to more characteristics pertaining to extroversion.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

8 points for Introvert. 6 points for Extrovert.

I find it interesting that of the 393 people who have taken the quiz so far, only 60 of them got Extrovert results.

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
    I find it interesting that of the 393 people who have taken the quiz so far, only 60 of them got Extrovert results.
    That's because the questions function like this: Are you shallow? --> extrovert! Are you deep ---> introvert!