• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lonerwolf Enneagram Test!

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Boss 96%
The Giver 56%
The Idealist 60%
The Loyalist 64%
The Mediator 72%
The Observer 76%
The Perfectionist 80%
The Performer 48%
The Tragic Romantic 92%

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I took it yesterday and got 100% boss and 100% tragic romantic.

Making a tritype I got 8w9 > 4w5 > 6w5

1. The Perfectionist: 92%
2. The Giver: 56%
3. The Performer: 76%
4. The Tragic Romantic: 100%
5. The Observer: 96%
6. The Loyalist: 88%
7. The Idealist: 84%
8. The Boss: 84%
9. The Mediator: 84%

I think I'm a 469 tritype, but from the results of this test I would be a 451.:unsure: Not surprised I got 100% on e4, as I always test as that. However, my next closest percentage is e5, supposedly making me a 4w5, which I usually test as too. E3 is surprisingly one of the lowest percentages on here, but I consider that my wing over e5. :huh:

My e6 is not as high as e5, and this is the first time I scored higher on e1 over e9, which I wonder if I could possibly have instead of e9 in my tritype because I consider myself a perfectionist in many ways and am extremely self-critical. :shrug:

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm putting these in order of their actual Enneagram counterparts because I swear they did it like this to spite me.

The Perfectionist - 68%
The Giver - 92%
The Performer - 96%
The Tragic Romantic - 76%
The Observer - 56%
The Loyalist - 44%
The Idealist - 84%
The Boss - 92%
The Mediator - 52%

So according to this, my tritype is 3w2 - 8w7 - 7w8. Not far off at all.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Boss 80%
The Giver 68%
The Idealist 64%
The Loyalist 68%
The Mediator 72%
The Observer 72%
The Perfectionist 68%
The Performer 68%
The Tragic Romantic 68%
This is the weirdest Enneagram test I've ever taken. I'm certainly not a type 8.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Boss 44%
The Giver 52%
The Idealist 68%
The Loyalist 44%
The Mediator 36%
The Observer 36%
The Perfectionist 36%
The Performer 60%
The Tragic Romantic 24%

Lots of Eights... I guess many people are mistyped.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
The Boss: 76%
The Giver: 64%
The Idealist: 72%
The Loyalist: 92%
The Mediator: 60%
The Observer: 76%
The Perfectionist: 64%
The Performer: 60%
The Tragic Romantic: 68%

6w5 8w7 4w5

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It just gives one result now. Got 6.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Type 4: The Individualist (or Romantic)
Result Image
Enneagram personality typing helps us to reveal the actual nature of the personality by dividing it into nine different archetypes. These archetypes were formed as defense mechanisms early on in our childhoods. Each personality type possesses a variety of different facets: a facet known as the "point of fixation" (the driving force behind our actions), a facet known as "Holy Ideas" (what we value), and a facet known as "Virtue" (the lesson our personality learns after experiencing a transformation). Facets help us to identify what is creating imbalance in our unconscious minds, aiding our soulful development.

It is common to find a little bit of yourself in all nine Enneagram types. However, one or two of them should stand out for you as revealed by this test. These are your dominant personality types.

To create inner harmony we must learn the lessons that each Enneagram type is trying to teach us (the "Virtue"), as we mature in our self-realization.

Ego Fixation: Melancholy
Holy Idea: Origin
Basic Fear: They have no identity or personal significance
Motivations: To find themselves and their significance
Virtue To Learn: Equanimity (Emotional Balance)

The Holy Idea of "Origin" is to do with the understanding that everything derives from our Soul, or source of consciousness. The distortion here occurs when our personality or ego is searching outside of itself for an "Origin" and in doing so, romanticizes a quest for the "holy grail" that never quite seems to be attainable.

The Individualist is usually a self-aware, sensitive, and reserved person. They are emotionally honest, creative, and personal, but can also be moody and self-conscious. The Individualist has a tendency to withdraw from others due to feeling vulnerable and defective, and often feels disdain for ordinary ways of living. This type of person typically has problems with melancholy, self-indulgence, and self-pity.

The main obstacle for The Individualist is that they believe themselves to be "special" as a result of their longing for the origin of everything, or their perpetual search for that which will finally complete them (think of the stereotypical poet).

This defense mechanism of feeling "more special than others" can often be rooted in feelings of abandonment in early years (either physical or emotional) resulting in doubts of self-worth. In later years this results in the desire to compensate for these feelings of inadequacy by becoming important in some way.

Examples: Edgar Allen Poe, Anne Rice, Virginia Woolf, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Pyotr I Tchaikovsky, Johnny Depp.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
(picture of a random white woman with her back turned)

Ego Fixation: Melancholy
Holy Idea: Origin
Basic Fear: They have no identity or personal significance
Motivations: To find themselves and their significance
Virtue To Learn: Equanimity (Emotional Balance)

The Holy Idea of "Origin" is to do with the understanding that everything derives from our Soul, or source of consciousness. The distortion here occurs when our personality or ego is searching outside of itself for an "Origin" and in doing so, romanticizes a quest for the "holy grail" that never quite seems to be attainable.

The Individualist is usually a self-aware, sensitive, and reserved person. They are emotionally honest, creative, and personal, but can also be moody and self-conscious. The Individualist has a tendency to withdraw from others due to feeling vulnerable and defective, and often feels disdain for ordinary ways of living. This type of person typically has problems with melancholy, self-indulgence, and self-pity.

The main obstacle for The Individualist is that they believe themselves to be "special" as a result of their longing for the origin of everything, or their perpetual search for that which will finally complete them (think of the stereotypical poet).

This defense mechanism of feeling "more special than others" can often be rooted in feelings of abandonment in early years (either physical or emotional) resulting in doubts of self-worth. In later years this results in the desire to compensate for these feelings of inadequacy by becoming important in some way.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Guess I'm a 4 now

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type