• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You A Sociopath?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Thems sumbitches... I'M ON TO YOU Piles up my fake money and shows no body no how
Oh dear, I guess you weren't considering the risks of a dupe account. Oh well nice that we had met.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
60% sociopathic

Nice

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Only 16%. Apparently, I'm empathetic, loyal, and introspective, and have no chance of being a sociopath. My dreams are shattered. :(

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
You Are 60% Sociopath

sociopath-3.jpg

You're not a sociopath, but you're very prone to antisocial behavior.
Other people's opinions matter little to you. You live your own fringe life - for better or worse.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are 36% Sociopath

From time to time, you may be a bit troubled and a bit too charming for your own good.
It's likely that you're not a sociopath... just quite smart and a bit out of the mainstream!

Lark

I'm definitely not.

I doubt you could tell from a quiz alone, I also think its hard to tell about psychopathy and sociopathy since some of the traits have strong cross over with the more popular personality disorders (which I think are almost epidemic). Also the dominant social character demanded by the economy and society most of the world possesses.

Even when its highly adaptive to have that kind of character I dont conform too well to it.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
The interesting thing about sociopaths is that they will tell you that they are sociopaths... you just have to not look the other way. :coffee:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are 48% Sociopath

Other people's opinions matter little to you. You live your own fringe life - for better or worse.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are 36% Sociopath

From time to time, you may be a bit troubled and a bit too charming for your own good.
It's likely that you're not a sociopath... just quite smart and a bit out of the mainstream!

Same score upon retaking.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You Are 36% Sociopath

sociopath-2.jpg

WileStyle

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
24% sociopath. Is there truth to this test? I find my results alarming. :unsure:

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
You Are 20% Sociopath

You're empathetic, loyal, and introspective.
In other words, there's no way you're a sociopath... but you can spot one pretty easily!

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Are 12% Sociopath

sociopath-1.jpg

In other words, there's no way you're a sociopath... but you can spot one pretty easily!

I only checked off 3 things on the list:

Most of the items on this checklist fit the criteria for a number of other psych conditions that have nothing to do w/ASPD. It’s a Venn diagram, of sorts. If you tested higher, you may have some ‘issues,’ but you’re probably not suffering from ASPD— unless you checked off some of the highly specific ones (cruelty to animals, for instance).

...k I’m done nerding out over a goofy internet quiz.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
You Are 12% Sociopath

sociopath-1.jpg

I only checked off 3 things on the list:

Most of the items on this checklist fit the criteria for a number of other psych conditions that have nothing to do w/ASPD. It’s a Venn diagram, of sorts. If you tested higher, you may have some ‘issues,’ but you’re probably not suffering from ASPD— unless you checked off some of the highly specific ones (cruelty to animals, for instance).

...k I’m done nerding out over a goofy internet quiz.

yeah that's one of the few ones i dont have to check.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

So in other words, sociopathic tendencies. Probably a byproduct of being Fi blind.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
This is a lake that I can sweep my toes through but am not sentenced to swim in. I have imagined what submersion would feel like though, for I know that there are identical but corupt creatures lurking below the surface. One mustn't dangle for too long, lest you be pulled under too, where your eyes are not adjusted to the darkness and your lungs ill-equipped to sustain breath.

"Post script": They're mostly just bored and lustful, "unrestricted" by empathy and remorse, but restricted by everything else that they are. Tragic, really.