• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You A Sociopath?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Test.

Peter Pan

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hey how come like a lot of times on tv and stuff I see people talking about this stuff and saying yeah this person and that person and this person are sociopaths but then these other times there's stuff saying like sociopaths always have all kinds of awesome shit cuz they have regular smarts but no empathy so they get more stuff and have more junk but then I look at the first people and I'm like hey wait a second here how are these ones sociopaths when they're all like super poor and their shit sucks ass and they like almost hobos and stuff that no one likes cuz thats like the opposite of the second stuff that says the opposite stuff

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey how come like a lot of times on tv and stuff I see people talking about this stuff and saying yeah this person and that person and this person are sociopaths but then these other times there's stuff saying like sociopaths always have all kinds of awesome shit cuz they have regular smarts but no empathy so they get more stuff and have more junk but then I look at the first people and I'm like hey wait a second here how are these ones sociopaths when they're all like super poor and their shit sucks ass and they like almost hobos and stuff that no one likes cuz thats like the opposite of the second stuff that says the opposite stuff

My God, your Ne is off the charts, lmao.

Peter Pan

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
My God, your Ne is off the charts, lmao.

Wait no haha seriously cuz I dunno what people are talking about haha cuz like they say two separate things and so I'm like wait what the hell is this shit cuz one is being like half a person or something like having to be totally needing like a bunch of people to live compared to just being a single person back and then like the other one is like some dude that other people troll cuz he's like all rich and everybody likes him and stuff so I'm like wait what are we talking about again cuz this makes no sense hahahaha

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wait no haha seriously cuz I dunno what people are talking about haha cuz like they say two separate things and so I'm like wait what the hell is this shit cuz one is being like half a person or something like having to be totally needing like a bunch of people to live compared to just being a single person back and then like the other one is like some dude that other people troll cuz he's like all rich and everybody likes him and stuff so I'm like wait what are we talking about again cuz this makes no sense hahahaha

It's okay, Peter, you can fly back the Neverland now, lol.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You Are 24% Sociopath

From time to time, you may be a bit troubled and a bit too charming for your own good.
It's likely that you're not a sociopath... just quite smart and a bit out of the mainstream!

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
56%
You're not a sociopath, but you're very prone to antisocial behavior.
Other people's opinions matter little to you. You live your own fringe life - for better or worse.
Yeah idk, not a sociopath, just incredibly selfish.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You Are 28% Sociopath

From time to time, you may be a bit troubled and a bit too charming for your own good.
It's likely that you're not a sociopath... just quite smart and a bit out of the mainstream!

You Are 20% Sociopath

You're empathetic, loyal, and introspective.
In other words, there's no way you're a sociopath... but you can spot one pretty easily!

Good to know. 👍

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
12%

I checked the not good at emphasizing with people box, and the description still said I was empathetic lol.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
56% Sociopath

Sociopath is a term that, by perception, can fluctuate. Supposedly there are even 'types' of sociopaths. I'd like to see a test take that into account... Would be more interesting than just the golden "are you a sociopath according to my interpretation of what a 'criminal' sociopath is." Breaking the law, manipulating, more behavioural things than cognitive. Needs to be more cognitive emphasis.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Are 28% Sociopath

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i hit 60%... (it more or less says i have antisocial tendencies)...

i'm not emotionless, but i have a very tight reign on them... i am usually not manipulative, but that is a choice not a given... it is hard to define...

post script...

i noticed noone had full text from the test this high up the scale...

"You're not a sociopath, but you're very prone to antisocial behavior.
Other people's opinions matter little to you. You live your own fringe life - for better or worse."

post post script:

i did a quick check, and at 96% it says:

"You're so manipulative, you could make Hannibal Lector your bitch.
You feel superhuman - and you certainly lack human empathy."

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are 28% Sociopath

Heh, okay then :alttongue:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
36%

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

There's Sociopaths and Psychopaths who have problems with regulating themselves, they have problems setting themselves limits so you find them as people who indulge in risky behaviour. Thing is, even the successful ones can make a bad step and end up in a world of shit, when even their lies can't exonerate them. The more successful ones tend to flee in advance of things getting shitty, so your politicians, CEOs etc. You can have successful psychopaths who don't leave on a high, because the shit sticks too bad and they end up in prison. Then you have the guys who seem to fuck up at the first opportunity, never make a success and end up on the streets and/or in jail. Risky behaviour means difficulty in sensing danger, but its how they manage the world of chaos that erupts around them and bend it to their will which increases their chance of survival.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Oh by the way I took the test. TTFN. Nothing to see here.

giphy.gif