• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type of Personality Should You Date?

Just for fun.

Which Type of Personality Should You Date?

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got a Guardian Personality

You aren't just looking for a fling or a hookup - you need a partner who is ready to take your relationship seriously. Guardian personality types - ISTJs, ESTJs, ESFJs and ISFJs in the Myers-Briggs Inventory - are the serious, commitment-oriented personalities. You can always count on these reliable types to bring the romance and the responsibility in equal measure. To them, structure and stability is sexy.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
guardian

it is absolutely wrong though... i tend to make those sort frustrated beyond belief...

post script:

intj, infp, intp, and infj suit me fine...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
J0Y00N5.png

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Idealist personality..
Yes.. Another ENFJ would be great..

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Rational personalty. I need someone to debate with but on the other hand a F type would be easier to troll in a friendly way.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
guardian... which is fitting since I've been with one for the past 8 years :)

I've found it quite good to be with someone who is good at the things I'm very bad at (remembering bills and shit)

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
You're not one to be controlled or constrained by a relationship and you need a partner who understands that. Artisan personalities - ESTPs, ISTPs, ESFPs and ISFPs in the Myers-Briggs inventory - are the free-spirited artists of the world. They want to experience their lives in full force - and they need an open-minded, adventurous partner to join them. Someone exactly like you.
So basically date myself.

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
You Should Date: An Idealist Personality

You want a fiery, passionate lover, who isn't afraid to let you know exactly how they feel. Idealist personalities - INFJs, ENFJs, ENFPs and INFPs in the Myers-Briggs inventory - are among the most romantic and passionate personalities out there. They bring a spark to every relationship and they know how to keep the flame alive.

Last edited:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Should Date: A Rational Personality

Nothing turns you on quite like intelligence. You need someone who approaches relationships from a level-headed, logical perspective. It's not that you don't enjoy romance - it's just that you take a smart, realistic approach to it. INTJs, ENTJs, ENTPs and INTPs are your personality types of choice - you love their forward-thinking attitude and their unconventional approach to romance.

Come to me all the NTs!

á´…eparted

passages
Artisan Personality

You're not one to be controlled or constrained by a relationship and you need a partner that understands that. Artisan personalities - ESTPs, ISTPs, ESFPs, and ISFPs in the Meyers-Briggs inventory - are the free-spirited artists of the world. They want to experience their lives in full force - and they need an open-minded adventurous partner to join them. Someone exactly like you.

Ultimately I think my best two matches would either be ESTP or ENTJ.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rational. That is probably because i'm not that intimate.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Idealist.

Wouldn't mind trying out an ENFJ...but overall i find that that test mostly measures your own personality and is a little too absolute in the temperaments. For instance, I've found tertiary and inferior Fi-user to often be as romantic and passionate as I am. They just hide it better ;)