• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type of Personality Should You Date?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Should Date: A Rational Personality

Nothing turns you on quite like intelligence. You need someone who approaches relationships from a level-headed, logical perspective. It's not that you don't enjoy romance - it's just that you take a smart, realistic approach to it. INTJs, ENTJs, ENTPs and INTPs are your personality types of choice - you love their forward-thinking attitude and their unconventional approach to romance.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Idealist.

You want a fiery, passionate lover, who isn't afraid to let you know exactly how they feel. Idealist personalities - INFJs, ENFJs, ENFPs and INFPs in the Myers-Briggs inventory - are among the most romantic and passionate personalities out there. They bring a spark to every relationship and they know how to keep the flame alive.

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Should Date: An Artisan Personality

You're not one to be controlled or constrained by a relationship and you need a partner who understands that. Artisan personalities - ESTPs, ISTPs, ESFPs and ISFPs in the Myers-Briggs inventory - are the free-spirited artists of the world. They want to experience their lives in full force - and they need an open-minded, adventurous partner to join them. Someone exactly like you.

Hey it kind of fits. Relationships should be about adventure.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Should Date: A Guardian Personality

You aren't just looking for a fling or a hookup - you need a partner who is ready to take your relationship seriously. Guardian personality types - ISTJs, ESTJs, ESFJs and ISFJs in the Myers-Briggs Inventory - are the serious, commitment-oriented personalities. You can always count on these reliable types to bring the romance and the responsibility in equal measure. To them, structure and stability is sexy.

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You're not one to be controlled or constrained by a relationship and you need a partner who understands that. Artisan personalities - ESTPs, ISTPs, ESFPs and ISFPs in the Myers-Briggs inventory - are the free-spirited artists of the world. They want to experience their lives in full force - and they need an open-minded, adventurous partner to join them. Someone exactly like you.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Idealists.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
You Should Date: An Idealist Personality

You want a fiery, passionate lover, who isn't afraid to let you know exactly how they feel. Idealist personalities - INFJs, ENFJs, ENFPs and INFPs in the Myers-Briggs inventory - are among the most romantic and passionate personalities out there. They bring a spark to every relationship and they know how to keep the flame alive.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Above is true, but Ne/Si is the most attractive axis

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Nothing turns you on quite like intelligence. You need someone who approaches relationships from a level-headed, logical perspective. It's not that you don't enjoy romance - it's just that you take a smart, realistic approach to it. INTJs, ENTJs, ENTPs and INTPs are your personality types of choice - you love their forward-thinking attitude and their unconventional approach to romance.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Wow, why is this test so obsessed with me?

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't know exactly what type my answers would give, but the overall description is spot on.
----------

You want a fiery, passionate lover, who isn't afraid to let you know exactly how they feel. Idealist personalities - INFJs, ENFJs, ENFPs and INFPs in the Myers-Briggs inventory - are among the most romantic and passionate personalities out there. They bring a spark to every relationship and they know how to keep the flame alive

skimpit

You Should Date: A Guardian Personality

You aren't just looking for a fling or a hookup - you need a partner who is ready to take your relationship seriously. Guardian personality types - ISTJs, ESTJs, ESFJs and ISFJs in the Myers-Briggs Inventory - are the serious, commitment-oriented personalities. You can always count on these reliable types to bring the romance and the responsibility in equal measure. To them, structure and stability is sexy.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

You want a fiery, passionate lover, who isn't afraid to let you know exactly how they feel. Idealist personalities - INFJs, ENFJs, ENFPs and INFPs in the Myers-Briggs inventory - are among the most romantic and passionate personalities out there. They bring a spark to every relationship and they know how to keep the flame alive

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Well, my track record would not disagree. :shrug:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
These answers to these questions are so bad that they make me worry about how many people in the world are the kind that would actually write them.

Anyway, it intrinsically had a 25% chance of being right, and in my estimate it ended up being so: It recommended Guardian.

Although I could gripe here about Keirseyan temperaments like I always used to do. It's probably more that I'm into SFs than it is that I'm into SJs, but with a particular fondness for ISFJs. Anyway, given the four categories they chose, Guardian still probably shakes out as the best choice.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These answers to these questions are so bad that they make me worry about how many people in the world are the kind that would actually write them.

Yeah, the questions were pretty terrible. Most of them were ‘none of the above’ or ‘all of the above’ situations for me. :shrug:

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
It keeps telling me I should date an idealist personality. I will keep insisting that's wrong.