• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type of Personality Should You Date?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I got Artisan personally, which works well because I just started dating one :)

I had always thought as an ENFP I would be self compatible, but I've realised a lot of reasons why I wouldn't. We're a bit too idealist for my liking and tend to not appreciate things that others love enough on first glance. We have to figure it out for ourselves or let it grow on us before really being excited.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Artisan Personality

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Idealist personality, NF.
I already knew that. And, I'm adding, probably xNFP would be better for me.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Should Date: A Rational Personality

Nothing turns you on quite like intelligence. You need someone who approaches relationships from a level-headed, logical perspective. It's not that you don't enjoy romance - it's just that you take a smart, realistic approach to it. INTJs, ENTJs, ENTPs and INTPs are your personality types of choice - you love their forward-thinking attitude and their unconventional approach to romance.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
You Should Date: An Artisan Personality

You're not one to be controlled or constrained by a relationship and you need a partner who understands that. Artisan personalities - ESTPs, ISTPs, ESFPs and ISFPs in the Myers-Briggs inventory - are the free-spirited artists of the world. They want to experience their lives in full force - and they need an open-minded, adventurous partner to join them. Someone exactly like you.

The T half of the group sounds about fine, the other one has proven to be quite disastrous. I also accept the P half of rationals. In sum, all TPs (which is funny because those are my initials).

Idealist NF's Makes sense. I wouldn't want a carbon copy of myself but I think you really should tend to agree on the big picture so that you agree to disagree on other less polarizing issues.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Should Date: An Idealist Personality
01fc2ab7-8bf3-4064-86f9-4406fffb5387.jpg

You want a fiery, passionate lover, who isn't afraid to let you know exactly how they feel. Idealist personalities - INFJs, ENFJs, ENFPs and INFPs in the Myers-Briggs inventory - are among the most romantic and passionate personalities out there. They bring a spark to every relationship and they know how to keep the flame alive.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Artisan

You're not one to be controlled or constrained by a relationship and you need a partner who understands that. Artisan personalities - ESTPs, ISTPs, ESFPs and ISFPs in the Myers-Briggs inventory - are the free-spirited artists of the world. They want to experience their lives in full force - and they need an open-minded, adventurous partner to join them. Someone exactly like you.

Nice...

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You want a fiery, passionate lover, who isn't afraid to let you know exactly how they feel. Idealist personalities - INFJs, ENFJs, ENFPs and INFPs in the Myers-Briggs inventory - are among the most romantic and passionate personalities out there. They bring a spark to every relationship and they know how to keep the flame alive.

I definitely wouldn't mind an infj, but overall I think I'd prefer to date an nt :blush:

Mask Off

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nothing turns you on quite like intelligence. You need someone who approaches relationships from a level-headed, logical perspective. It's not that you don't enjoy romance - it's just that you take a smart, realistic approach to it. INTJs, ENTJs, ENTPs and INTPs are your personality types of choice - you love their forward-thinking attitude and their unconventional approach to romance.

Probably yes

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

Yeah. The dynamic of NT-NT Intellectual intercourse alone gets dull overtime. Too smart and shrewd to be impressed by acumen alone. **sigh**

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Idealist

Actually, what I really want is an intellectual idealist.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You Should Date: An Artisan Personality
Oh , that would be so funny ahahah... :D
I know a lot of ESTP,ESFP,ISFP,ISTP people. :D

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You aren't just looking for a fling or a hookup - you need a partner who is ready to take your relationship seriously. Guardian personality types - ISTJs, ESTJs, ESFJs and ISFJs in the Myers-Briggs Inventory - are the serious, commitment-oriented personalities. You can always count on these reliable types to bring the romance and the responsibility in equal measure. To them, structure and stability is sexy.

:mellow::D