• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Would You Grade Your Year?

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Year Was a "B" Year

You had a pretty darn good year, thank you very much. You're happy with how things went.
Was it perfect? No. But there was a lot more good than bad that happened. And that's good enough for you!

While you may want to spend time thinking about how you can do better next year, make sure to pay tribute to the year you had.
Pretty good years don't come along often, and you should celebrate that you had one!

Yeah i think this years was good but for me I will give more C+ because this year wasn’t too good & either too worst so I will say both/okay ;)

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm so happy for the people who got better grades this year. And for the ones who got the same as I do or worse, don't you worry; new year means a chance to transform. A new beginning.
Cheers.

giphy.gif

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Year Was a "C" Year
When it comes right down to it, your year was pretty average. It was okay.
It wasn't the best of years, but it wasn't the worst of years either. You are sort of relieved it's over though.

Here's hoping that next year is significantly better, or at least better than ever.
Remember that the new year can be a fresh start. Try to embrace the idea of starting over a little.

More or less.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Your Year Was a "A" Year

I wouldn't really agree with that overall. Personally my year was close, maybe B+ but I don't feel great about the conditions around me.

Bilateral Entry

Internet User
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
It gave me a D for my year, but I don't agree that I have it that hard. I might give it a C+ or B- myself.

2016 in general, though, gets a big red "see me after class".

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Bilateral Entry

Internet User
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your Year was an "A" Year

Wow! It would be an understatement to say you had the best year ever.
You're flying high after having an incredible year. It was the year when almost everything went right for once.

Enjoy the feeling of having a year well done. You deserve to celebrate a little.
Here's hoping that next year is even better... if that's even possible!

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your Year Was an "F" Year

slushy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Year Was a "C" Year

It wasn't the best of years, but it wasn't the worst of years either. You are sort of relieved it's over though.

Here's hoping that next year is significantly better, or at least better than ever.
Remember that the new year can be a fresh start. Try to embrace the idea of starting over a little.

=======

I don't really have expectations for a great life anymore.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your year was an “A”.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Year Was a "B" Year

You had a pretty darn good year, thank you very much. You're happy with how things went.
Was it perfect? No. But there was a lot more good than bad that happened. And that's good enough for you!

While you may want to spend time thinking about how you can do better next year, make sure to pay tribute to the year you had.
Pretty good years don't come along often, and you should celebrate that you had one!

Ok so after celebrating the year to come, I have to celebrate the past year now :wink:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Year Was a "C" Year

Correct. I have a good vibe about this year though.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Year Was a "C" Year

2020 cannot be anything but an F year...

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
This year was, well, not great. It could have been worse, but not a lot worse.
Your year was pretty crummy, and you're willing to admit it. Hopefully there was a silver lining or two.

It's time to cut your losses and move on. Thank goodness this year is almost over!
Next year has got to be better... it would be pretty hard for it not to be.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Year Was a "B" Year

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Year Was a "D" Year

This year was, well, not great. It could have been worse, but not a lot worse.
Your year was pretty crummy, and you're willing to admit it. Hopefully there was a silver lining or two.

It's time to cut your losses and move on. Thank goodness this year is almost over!
Next year has got to be better... it would be pretty hard for it not to be.