• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Would You Grade Your Year?

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I give the greater world a C. I was happy to see science and religion come together for a good cause (Pope Francis, and climate scientists), happy to see how many people in my country were inspired by Bernie Sanders, and how people are coming together to fight against the major Fail that just happened, bringing the world to a solid C.

Good points on remembering the positives. I'm going to slightly amend my world grade. :yes:
2016 in general, though, gets a big red "see C me after class".

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
The world at large gets a D+: Terrorism, disease, political instability. My personal year gets a D. Job struggles, lingering questions about my career and overall future, unexpected delays in career, consistently feeling disappointed in myself and others, etc.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it claims b...

40 proof on my scale...

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
By the test metric, I had a C year.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Year was a "D" Year.
It's time to cut your losses and move on. Thank goodness this year is almost over!
Next year has got to be better... it would be pretty hard for it not to be.

(considering 2015 was a pretty good year, I am sad to say 2016 was one of the worst years I've ever had.)

Personally I'd go with F for this year.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
C

When it comes right down to it, your year was pretty average. It was okay.
It wasn't the best of years, but it wasn't the worst of years either. You are sort of relieved it's over though.

Here's hoping that next year is significantly better, or at least better than ever.
Remember that the new year can be a fresh start. Try to embrace the idea of starting over a little.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Your Year Was a "B" Year

b.jpg

You had a pretty darn good year, thank you very much. You're happy with how things went.
Was it perfect? No. But there was a lot more good than bad that happened. And that's good enough for you!

While you may want to spend time thinking about how you can do better next year, make sure to pay tribute to the year you had.
Pretty good years don't come along often, and you should celebrate that you had one!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Year Was a "C" Year

c.jpg

It wasn't the best of years, but it wasn't the worst of years either. You are sort of relieved it's over though.

Here's hoping that next year is significantly better, or at least better than ever.
Remember that the new year can be a fresh start. Try to embrace the idea of starting over a little.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Year Was a “D” Year
d.jpg

This year was, well, not great. It could have been worse, but not a lot worse.
Your year was pretty crummy, and you're willing to admit it. Hopefully there was a silver lining or two.

It's time to cut your losses and move on. Thank goodness this year is almost over!

giphy.gif

Goodbye 2018. Go fuck yourself.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your Year Was a "C" Year

Dunno if Id agree. It ended worse than it started. Maybe thats why I got a B in 2016. Even though I was probably doing worse then- it was on an upward lean while this year ended on a downards one. Optimism vs pessimism.

Though I do have hpopes for a great 2019!

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Year was an "A" Year

Honestly, overall I'd give it an A-
A few really bad things and a few really awesome things.
I can't complain, but I still feel like the whole year was pretty meh.
It went by very quickly.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In spite of all my hardships this year, it was at least a B. I got to do many new things, and accomplished many things. So I will give it a B-

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Year Was a "D" Year

Your year was pretty crummy, and you're willing to admit it. Hopefully there was a silver lining or two.

Oh rip I was going to be nice and give it a C... D isn't too too far off though I suppose.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A Year

Wow! It would be an understatement to say you had the best year ever.
You're flying high after having an incredible year. It was the year when almost everything went right for once.

Enjoy the feeling of having a year well done. You deserve to celebrate a little.
Here's hoping that next year is even better... if that's even possible!
I would give it an A- because it was not so good for anxiety and, as I just found out this year, depression, but the thing I wanted to get done is done. Actually stepping away from the work a couple times to just connect with what I loved gave me the energy to finish when I got back, which isn't something I'd realized was important before.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Year Was a "D" Year

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Relative to other years, I'd say this is an A year for me. (I'd say last year was a C or C-)