• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Multiple Intelligence Test

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Language(4.29): You enjoy enjoy saying, hearing, and seeing words. You like telling stories. You are motivated by books, records, dramas, opportunities for writing. Effective techniques of enhancing your learning using your language intelligence include reading aloud, especially plays and poetry.

Musical(4.14): You like the rhythm and sound of language. You like poems, songs, and jingles. You enjoy humming or singing along with music. You probably remember things well when they are associated with music or rhythm. Try to incorporate sounds into your lessons, such as using a familiar tune, song, or rap beat to teach spelling rules, or to remember words in a series for a test.

Self(4.14): You have a very good sense of self. You like to spend time by yourself and think things over. You will often take in information from another person, mull it over by yourself, and come back to that person later to discuss it. You like working on projects on your own. You often prefer to learn by trial and error.

Body Movement
Social
Logic/Math
Spatial
Nature

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dammit half way through, the questions overwhelmed me and i stopped.

I am surprised interpersonal is so low in you. You seem really good at it. Maybe although you are good at it you probably secretly hate is all :D.

Most of the interpersonal-related questions had to do with personal enjoyment over capacity for understanding, or action. I can read people, empathize, connect, I guess... but I'm a pretty hardcore introvert at heart, so that must be taken into account. I enjoy connecting/empathizing, but I have limits.

You didn't miss much in the quiz, riva. I think the phrasing of the questions could use a lot of improvement. I think of "intelligences" in terms of how we best learn, though. Not necessarily just what we are specifically adept at.

The potential cognitive dissonance that resides in the duality of any NF (really, any human, for that matter) is about as weird as an ESTP working as a skydiving instructor, silly.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
social-3.57
nature-3.29
self-3.14
language-2.43
spatial-2
musical-1.71
body movement-1.43
logic/math-1.29

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Musical: 4.29
Logic/Math: 3.86
Language: 3.43
Self: 2.57
Spatial: 2.43
Body Movement: 2
Social: 1.43
Nature: 1.29

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Self: 4.14
Language: 3.86
Logic/Math: 3.77
Spatial: 3.68
Nature: 2.13
Musical: 2.09
Social: 1.37.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Self 4.71/ max 5
Logic 4.14
Language 3
Spatial 2.86
Kinestathic 2.71
Social 2.29
Musical 1.71
Nature 1.43

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Musical 4.43
Logic/Math 4
Language 3.86

Self/Intrapersonal 3.14
Spatial 2.86
Body Movement/Kinesthetic 2.43
Social/Interpersonal 1.86
Nature/Naturalist 1.43

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nature:
You are sensitive to nature and environment. You probably know the names of rocks, flowers, birds, and trees. You love to be outdoors.

Self:
You have a very good sense of self. You like to spend time by yourself and think things over. You will often take in information from another person, mull it over by yourself, and come back to that person later to discuss it. You like working on projects on your own. You often prefer to learn by trial and error. Effective techniques to enhance your learning include keeping a journal and giving yourself time to reflect on new ideas and information.

Spatial:
You remember things visually, including exact sizes and shapes of objects. You like posters, charts, and graphics. You like any kind of visual clues. You enjoy drawing. Effective techniques of enhancing your learning using your spatial intelligence include creating and/or using pictures, maps, diagrams, and graphs as you learn things.

JUTdHgQ.jpg

Jai

Enneagram
V
Musical: 5
Math: 4.86
Body: 3.71
Language: 3.29
Self: 3.14
Social: 2.29
Spatial: 2
Nature: 1.43

yeghor

3.43 Self:You have a very good sense of self. You like to spend time by yourself and think things over. You will often take in information from another person, mull it over by yourself, and come back to that person later to discuss it. You like working on projects on your own. You often prefer to learn by trial and error.

2.57 Logic/math: You enjoy exploring how things are related, and you like to understand how things work. You like mathematical concepts, puzzles and manipulative games. You are good at critical thinking.

2.57 Spatial: You remember things visually, including exact sizes and shapes of objects. You like posters, charts, and graphics. You like any kind of visual clues. You enjoy drawing. Effective techniques of enhancing your learning using your spatial intelligence include creating and/or using pictures, maps, diagrams, and graphs as you learn things.

2.57 Nature

2.57 Social

2.43 Musical

2.29 Body

2.00 Language

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
My best:

Language (5): You enjoy enjoy saying, hearing, and seeing words. You like telling stories. You are motivated by books, records, dramas, opportunities for writing. Effective techniques of enhancing your learning using your language intelligence include reading aloud, especially plays and poetry. Another idea is to write down reflections on what you've read. You may also enjoy exploring and developing your love of words, i.e., meanings of words, origin of words and idioms, names. Use different kinds of dictionaries.

Self (5): You have a very good sense of self. You like to spend time by yourself and think things over. You will often take in information from another person, mull it over by yourself, and come back to that person later to discuss it. You like working on projects on your own. You often prefer to learn by trial and error. Effective techniques to enhance your learning include keeping a journal and giving yourself time to reflect on new ideas and information.

Social (3.71): You like to develop ideas and learn from other people. You like to talk. You have good social skills. Effective techniques of enhancing your learning using your social intelligence include taking part in group discussions or discussing a topic one-to-one with another person. Find ways to build reading and writing exercises into your group activities, such as:

The Rest:

Just because these five are not in your top three doesn’t mean you’re not strong in them. If your average score for any intelligence is above three, you’re probably using that intelligence quite often to help you learn.

Logical/Mathematical (3.57), Spatial (2.86), Natural (2), Musical (1.57), Body (1.43).

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Self(4): You have a very good sense of self. You like to spend time by yourself and think things over. You will often take in information from another person, mull it over by yourself, and come back to that person later to discuss it. You like working on projects on your own. You often prefer to learn by trial and error. Effective techniques to enhance your learning include keeping a journal and giving yourself time to reflect on new ideas and information. More ideas:

Go on "guided imagery" tours.

Set aside time to reflect on new ideas and information.

Encourage journal writing.

Work on the computer.

Practice breathing for relaxation.

Use brainstorming methods before reading.

Listen to and read "how to" tapes and books.

Read cookbooks.

Nature(4): You are sensitive to nature and environment. You probably know the names of rocks, flowers, birds, and trees. You love to be outdoors. Here are some ways to use your nature intelligence in your learning:

Work in the garden.

Read about plants and/or animals.

Study habits of fish or birds.

Read nature magazines.

Go hiking. Take photographs of what you find on your hike. Write a story describing the photographs.

Social(3.86): You like to develop ideas and learn from other people. You like to talk. You have good social skills. Effective techniques of enhancing your learning using your social intelligence include taking part in group discussions or discussing a topic one-to-one with another person. Find ways to build reading and writing exercises into your group activities, such as:

Reading a dialogue or a play with other people

Doing team learning/investigating projects

Setting up interview questions and interviewing your family, and writing down the interview

Writing notes to another instead of talking.

The scores for your other five intelligences:

Language: 3.57
Spatial: 3.43
Body: 2.86
Musical: 2.71
Math: 2.43

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so