• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What emoji are you?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
[video]http://www.playbuzz.com/sarahchristensen10/what-emoji-are-you[/video]

I think @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/9811.html" target="_blank">Coriolis</a> will really see the value in this one. Its the perfect quiz!

Why wont my mention work what is this madness.

Quiz is actually sort of funny at different points really. Good for @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/23915.html" target="_blank">Hawthorne</a> as well

Last edited:

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i am the one that prefers to use words to express itself... that or this =)... i don't dislike that one (as long as it doesn't turn into a giant yellow face)...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Same as Eskimo.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Got the innocent angel emoji :alttongue: which is funny since Angel is my nickname.

I got the 😂 emoji too.

Laugh/Crying Emoji

You are a very fun and athletic person who is always laughing, you love spending time with your friends and you care about them too. If there is one thing in the world you don't care about, it's your looks. You are full of life and creativity, you're pretty much the definition of fun!

The description is flattering, but I'm not nearly as extroverted as they make me out to be, haha.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sinister emoji 😈
"You are very daring and love to do things wild! you don't care about the damage you just wanna have fun! You are almost considered a tomboy because of your fun, adventurous, and spunky attitude! You have a simple look and don't believe in an overdose of makeup. You're always willing to try new things and that's why people love you!"

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Laughing Emoji.jpg

You are a very fun and athletic person who is always laughing, you love spending time with your friends and you care about them too. If there is one thing in the world you don't care about, it's your looks. You are full of life and creativity, you're pretty much the definition of fun!

Ok so...I get ice picks jabbed into my eyes for having a milk mustache and not wiping it off soon enough? I see how it is. :dry:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ same as [MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION]

and also like she said... dear god that test made me feel old :laugh:

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I took the test, didn't like the format and definitely didn't like the emoji it gave me. This one is more accurate and in light of the chick centric test I chose a chick.

2n8bnue.jpg

Anecdote: My 3rd wife gave me this emoji officially. I'll explain. We had been 'dating' for about 9 months and I come home after my typical 13 hour work day. Lo and behold I walked right into a surprise birthday party she had thrown for me. I've never had one of those and did NOT see it coming, which is annoying unto itself. Anyways my entire house is themed and the theme is the above emoji. Even my cake had it. It was a decent party and the booze & hookups & blow flowed. All through out she kept calling me her 'amargis' which is a Spanish form (cutified) of amargado = embittered. That was one of her nick names for me. It's a good memory and appropriate for this thread.

Last edited:

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Innocent Angel Emoji

You are innocent and love to do things simple. You always stay away and want nothing to do with trouble. You aren't a crazy dare devil or a diva, but you are still kind, cute, and fun to be around!

I felt several decades too old for this quiz which may have influenced my results.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Innocent Angel Emoji

You are innocent and love to do things simple. You always stay away and want nothing to do with trouble. You aren't a crazy dare devil or a diva, but you are still kind, cute, and fun to be around!

What a laugh. :laugh:

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Innocent Angel Emoji

0714520a-1c97-48cc-a9cb-3a26abc15852.jpg

This is weird... I feel like a teenage girl right now.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
face-angel-clip-art-at-clker-com-vector-clip-art-online-royalty-5YhHIf-clipart.png

:blush: Oh my! Speaks volumes to my bottomless soul, that is does. Couldn't be more true!

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Playbuzz has become the new Quizilla.
Oh and I got the angel emoji.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Innocent Angel Emoji