• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Political Compass Test

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure if there is a thread for this or not, but I didn't see one when I did a search.

You can take the test here: The Political Compass

Oh and here is my result
chart.jpg

á´…eparted

passages
This test has countless threads, but it's relevant given tomorrows election.

My results hover in the 3-5 area, as per usual.

chart

[h=2]Your Political Compass[/h] [h=2]Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.67[/h]

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Not taking this again. I don't need to because I remember:Libertarian, two squares up from Nelson Mandelda and three right of Ghandi.

Funny because todays Libertarians-at least as the loudest ones represent themselves, afe kind of horrible douche bags.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not taking this again. I don't need to because I remember:Libertarian, two squares up from Nelson Mandelda and three right of Ghandi.

Funny because todays Libertarians-at least as the loudest ones represent themselves, afe kind of horrible douche bags.

I think most people probably identify more with libertarianism than any other political ideology. I mean sure, we have the super religious bigots and the ridiculous tumblr SJWs, but I think most people just believe in "live and let live." Unfortunately, the obnoxious libertarians ruin our image.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So far I haven't seen one result that didn't fall into the bottom left quadrant. On here or from my friends on social media. Which I guess is a good thing, since it's the exact opposite of the "telling everyone how to live" quadrant...

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm in the bottom left too

Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.38

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
chart

Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.79

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I remember taking this; I got bottom left right on the gandhi square. Doesn't seem a very accurate test since most people seem to get similar results.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Lol definitely not the same as any of you guys. I'm a Friedman Libertarian.
*quietly whispers* hippies, hippies everywhere
5mbz4o.jpg

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: 0.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05

chart

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -1.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.26

chart.jpg

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
chart

Am I a bad person? Yes. Yes, I am.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol definitely not the same as any of you guys. I'm a Friedman Libertarian.
*quietly whispers* hippies, hippies everywhere
5mbz4o.jpg

I'm not a hippie, I'm a neolibertarian and social liberal :p
Our results are really not that different. I'm guessing you're either religious or you answered "agree" to the questions that were basically like "kids need to respect authority"? Because I am pretty conservative on issues like foreign policy, immigration, healthcare, etc.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I'm not a hippie, I'm a neolibertarian and social liberal :p
Our results are really not that different. I'm guessing you're either religious or you answered "agree" to the questions that were basically like "kids need to respect authority"? Because I am pretty conservative on issues like foreign policy, immigration, healthcare, etc.
RELIGIOUS? ME?! Hahahaha no no, definitely not. That's not "conservative" and no on any of that lol...the economic right or Libertarian right believes in lack of government involvement in the economy. That's where I'm at. I also think the government needs to stay out of people's lives, but for me economic freedom > personal freedom. Basically I :heart: capitalism.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
RELIGIOUS? ME?! Hahahaha no no, definitely not. That's not "conservative" and no on any of that lol...the economic right or Libertarian right believes in lack of government involvement in the economy. That's where I'm at. I also think the government needs to stay out of people's lives, but for me economic freedom > personal freedom. Basically I :heart: capitalism.

Ohhh okay. I don't remember how I answered on a lot of the economic questions, since if there's one thing I don't understand, it's economics.

skimpit

Lol, almost dead center, really. The reason why this test is inaccurate, and I agree with a few posters here, is that a lot of the questions are misleading and stuff. Particularly the ones on religion and morality, because they're not the same. So how can you conflate the two? You can have whackass Christian folk and perfectly normal, amoral (in the eyes of such a religion) folk, so who's to say you can't be both, or a mix maybe? Plus, atheism is a religion, technically, so even if you don't have a religion according to most people, you still do. And even if you don't have a religion (including atheism), you still are religious because you have to be put in a category, sort of like voters who vote unaffiliated. Being religionless is a religion by itself, is what I am saying there.

I got: Economic Left/Right: -0.63 / Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.87

A lot of people where I live are libertarian, so it isn't too surprising a result.