• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Color Is Your Aura?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
primary color yellow

secondary abstract tan

so I'm a cheerful ditz? :unsure:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
violet and abstract tan... i'm not sure the violet actually suits me so well. I don't see myself as a leader in that way at all. It's the box i had no next to. Idk... to believe I am here for something is very different that wanting to be the head of some kind of revolutionary movement. I'm much more of a background person operating individually.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your primary aura color is logical tan.
Your secondary aura color is abstract tan.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Your primary aura color is logical tan.
Your secondary aura color is crystal.
Red overlay: yes

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your primary aura color is: Blue.
Your secondary aura color is: Violet.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your primary aura color is: Lavender.

Fantasy, enchantment, dreams, myths, spiritual beings, angels, fairies are all concepts which fill the Lavender’s mind. The sensitive and creative Lavenders tend to live in a fantasy world. They prefer to spend their time in places where life is pretty and enchanting and can have a challenging time facing the harshness of physical reality.

Your secondary aura color is: Blue.

Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality. Blues are helpers who focus on service – traditionally teachers, counselors, nurses, and more.

supersleuth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Primary Color: Violet

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders, performers, therapists, or teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

Secondary Color: Lavender

Fantasy, enchantment, dreams, myths, spiritual beings, angels, fairies are all concepts which fill the Lavender’s mind. The sensitive and creative Lavenders tend to live in a fantasy world. They prefer to spend their time in places where life is pretty and enchanting and can have a challenging time facing the harshness of physical reality.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your primary aura color is: Indigo.
Your secondary aura color is: Green.

Indigo
Indigo is the most recent aura color to arrive on the planet. Indigos are ushering in a new energy, a new consciousness, and a new age of peace and harmony. Whereas Violets feel driven to help save the planet, to educate the masses, and to improve life here, Indigos are here to live as examples for the rest of us

Green
Greens are some of the most powerful and intelligent people in the aura spectrum. Greens are extremely bright. They process information and ideas quickly; jumping from steps one to ten. They do not like dealing with all the steps and details in between.

LavenderButterfly

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
As a Lavender, I think that Lavenders vary from being J to P... but... I don't know if MBTI test is a reliable one, cause I took it twice in matter of days and turns out I'm both ENFJ and INFP :/ I rely more on numerology, and mostly rely on aura colors :)

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your primary aura color is: Yellow.

Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. They can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party. Yellows need to connect with nature and to stay physically active. They are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.

Your secondary aura color is: Green.

Greens are some of the most powerful and intelligent people in the aura spectrum. Greens are extremely bright. They process information and ideas quickly; jumping from steps one to ten. They do not like dealing with all the steps and details in between.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Reading her descriptions : I could be yellow, or magenta. Dunno about green.

I like the bizarreness of the phsyical world. I don't really like when people talk about saving the world and all that. I don't sense saving humanity to be my life purpose at all, that's why people don't get me.

So I dunno if I even believe in auras, the test was entertaining and all, but I relate pretty well to magenta and yellow, except that magenta stands out because yellow has more of a "let's save the world" thing going on (according to her descriptions if you paruse the site). Like yellows, I want people to feel good, I don't want them to feel crappy because of me. This is not so much a universal thing, but more pertaining to the people I am around. If that makes sense...

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your primary aura color is: Logical Tan.
Your secondary aura color is: Violet.

Logical Tan
The Logical Tan has a light tan-colored band that encircles the body and is usually kept tightly drawn to it. Logical Tans are very logical and analytical. They choose to methodically process every step, from one through ten. Logical Tans are very practical, security-conscious and have a tendency to keep their feelings to themselves.

Violet
Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders, performers, therapists, or teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was interested in taking the test since I've had an actual Kirlian photo taken of me, but the moment I saw the questions I immediately went NOPE

Because... My photo result was red. No secondary colour, just red through and through. I guess I am a hypersexual ball of anger now.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heh, I don't really believe in auras but it was an interesting test.

Your primary aura color is: Lavender.
Your secondary aura color is: Crystal.

Lavender:
"The Lavenders behavior tends to frustrate others who may expect them to be dependable and responsible. Lavenders have no understanding of what it means to hold a responsible job or to earn money. They are more familiar with other dimensions and imagined realities.

Lavenders even have a difficult time relating to or connecting with the concepts of time, space and physical matter. They tend to experience events in their imaginations, but they are not usually grounded enough in physical reality to actually accomplish anything tangible."

The rest of it was more me in my youth than now.

As for Crystal... I was a bit of a healer and chameleon in my youth as well. Too many people, period, "short circuits" my systems lol

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was interested in taking the test since I've had an actual Kirlian photo taken of me, but the moment I saw the questions I immediately went NOPE

Because... My photo result was red. No secondary colour, just red through and through. I guess I am a hypersexual ball of anger now.

Call me crazy, but isn't red auras in those the sign of a psychic vampires?

*squints*

Also when I did my own spiritualism. My aura was indeed violet coincidentally, but also pulses of neon green occassionally.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This was hard purely because I related to very few of the answer choices :/

Your primary aura color is: Abstract Tan
The bright and curious Abstract Tans are unique characters in the mental family. They tend to focus on the details in life, like all Tans do, but unlike most of the methodical Tans, these high-energy Tans are usually scattered and tend to go in many directions at once. They are the most childlike of all the Tans. Abstract Tans are usually open, friendly, outgoing, and optimistic personalities.

Your secondary aura color is: Green
Greens are some of the most powerful and intelligent people in the aura spectrum. Greens are extremely bright. They process information and ideas quickly; jumping from steps one to ten. They do not like dealing with all the steps and details in between

Also when I did my own spiritualism. My aura was indeed violet coincidentally, but also pulses of neon green occassionally.

Interesting. I was also briefly into spiritualism, which is no surprise since my aunt does medium work and psychic readings as a career.... I've been told my aura is violet and white (on occasion yellow).

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This was hard purely because I related to very few of the answer choices :/

Interesting. I was also briefly into spiritualism, which is no surprise since my aunt does medium work and psychic readings as a career.... I've been told my aura is violet and white (on occasion yellow).

Haha, yeah this test was a bit weird. That is exactly why I did it ;D

Yeah when I was doing stuff like power meditation, and when you do it a specific way in low light you can eventually see your "aura", but that could just be the same colors you see when you close your eyes. Like how when you put your hand near a white background, and unfocused eyes you can see a bit of a glow around them. So while I don't necessarily believe in this stuff, I can see why people do. The mind is a powerful thing.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Wow theres a bunch of weird stuff on there :D Cool test tho.

My primary aura was Crystal.

"Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the “aura chameleons.” Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time. They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that aura color. They are quiet, sensitive healers."

My secondary aura was Red.

"Reds primarily focus on the physical qualities of life. People with red auras love expressing themselves through their sensuality and their physical bodies. They live their lives in the here-and-now with zest, strength, courage and self-confidence. Reds love to live in physical reality, to manipulate their environment. Reality must be tangible to them. They must be able to see, touch, hear, and taste the physical world."

I relate a lot to Sensitive Tan as well, more than Red from the descriptions. Think I might do an aura reading IRL and see if it all matches up..

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your primary aura color is: Crystal.
Your secondary aura color is: Abstract Tan.

Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the “aura chameleons.” Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time. They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that aura color. They are quiet, sensitive healers.

The bright and curious Abstract Tans are unique characters in the mental family. They tend to focus on the details in life, like all Tans do, but unlike most of the methodical Tans, these high-energy Tans are usually scattered and tend to go in many directions at once. They are the most childlike of all the Tans. Abstract Tans are usually open, friendly, outgoing, and optimistic personalities.

Pretty accurate ^.^ Seems very 9-7