• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Color Is Your Aura?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your primary aura color is abstract tan.
Your secondary aura color is yellow.

The bright and curious Abstract Tans are unique characters in the mental family. They tend to focus on the details in life, like all Tans do, but unlike most of the methodical Tans, these high-energy Tans are usually scattered and tend to go in many directions at once. They are the most childlike of all the Tans. Abstract Tans are usually open, friendly, outgoing, and optimistic personalities.

Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. They can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party. Yellows need to connect with nature and to stay physically active. They are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.

Abstract Tan description:

Does that mean I'm mustard yellow? Gross.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your primary aura color is magenta.
Your secondary aura color is abstract tan.
Red overlay: yes

fun little test...but I'm bored now.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Your primary aura color is orange.

I have no idea what this means because it did not explain. Soo many question and no explanation. Felt like an immense waste of time. Wished you would have warned me.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not really no. Should I?

It means that the cause of your death, will be a giant house falling right on top of you.
Sorry, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Your primary aura color is orange.

I have no idea what this means because it did not explain. Soo many question and no explanation. Felt like an immense waste of time. Wished you would have warned me.

In my opening post, there's a link at the bottom where they show you all the descriptions for each of the colors. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Your primary aura color is: vomit

You're a box full of surprises !

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Are you going to change your user title to Mr. Vomit?

That is actually a good idea....

Yet it could imply that my ability to drink beer wasnt that great and that would be a lie then !

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
These descriptions match me well. I'm an HSP and I think the crystal description exhibits that well. Magenta is one of my favorite colors too and I would consider myself an eccentric, artistic loner. But a few years ago I tested my own aura and found I was a mix of green/purple. I'm going to try it again one of these days and see if it has changed since then. :)

I think when you look at the secondary in terms of supporting the primary it makes a lot of sense. I'd never call myself an artistic loner, but I definitely have a history of coming off to others as eccentric and weird (and not in the haha funny weird but wtf is he saying weird), especially as I'm becoming less inhibited in my 20s. So I could see how that in combination with Yellow as my primary could make for someone who is energetic and free-spirited with "abnormal" interests and communication styles.
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] once told me that as I get older I'd find myself relating to ENFPs more in that sense...and she's scarily right about it haha

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Logical tan and indigo.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your primary aura color is violet.

Your secondary aura color is abstract tan.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Your secondary aura color is crystal.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Your secondary aura color is green.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders, performers, therapists, or teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

Your secondary aura color is green.

Greens are some of the most powerful and intelligent people in the aura spectrum. Greens are extremely bright. They process information and ideas quickly; jumping from steps one to ten. They do not like dealing with all the steps and details in between.

For anybody who's interested in this from the perspective of someone who does aura reading:

Purplemoon

MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
5w6
Your primary aura color is crystal.
Your secondary aura color is indigo.

Crystal:
Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the “aura chameleons.” Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time. They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that aura color. They are quiet, sensitive healers.

Indigo:
Indigo is the most recent aura color to arrive on the planet. Indigos are ushering in a new energy, a new consciousness, and a new age of peace and harmony. Whereas Violets feel driven to help save the planet, to educate the masses, and to improve life here, Indigos are here to live as examples for the rest of us

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Your primary aura color is logical tan.

Your secondary aura color is environmental tan.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your primary aura color is yellow.

Your secondary aura color is lavender.

radneim

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Your primary aura color is crystal.

Your secondary aura color is indigo.

I've read the descriptions, makes sense. In the past someone has told me that my 'aura' tended to be blue/light-blue. I've found this website to be pretty informative about aura colours → All Auras and Chakras (in case anyone is interested).

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got violet and lavender, interesting descriptions :)
however, my nephew can see auras (possibly due to his autism and dyslexia, or simply because he's young) and fun fact: they change with your mood! he says when I'm happy my aura's green, and when i'm bored it's orange. (he doesn't like talking about it much, which is such a shame because he must live in such a colourful world!)