User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    594 so/sp

The Protagonist
    The character responsible for handling the main problem and the one most in need of change, emotionally. You are ambitious and are considered to be highly courageous. You have a good set of morals and love to do the right thing. Overall, you're just incredibly well-rounded. You are typically seen as extroverted and involved in many different things. You make friends easily and people are attracted to your outstanding personality. You don't mind being the center of attention every once in a while!

20% The Protagonist
    18% The Anti-Hero
    11% The Sidekick

I want my money back...
    The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Fe = Se > Si
    Likes lunalum liked this post

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Weird test.

And here I was hoping to be a Tragic Hero, Sidekick, or even Damsel in Distress.
    Chase the adventure. Cherish the joy.

Cu·ri·ous
    adjective
    1. Eager to know or learn something.
    2. Strange; unusual.

INTP ~ 9w1 2w1 5w6 so/sx ~ Burned Hufflepuff
    Ti > Fe > Fi > Si > Ne = Se > Te = Ni

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    638 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

The Protagonist
    The character responsible for handling the main problem and the one most in need of change, emotionally. You are ambitious and are considered to be highly courageous. You have a good set of morals and love to do the right thing. Overall, you're just incredibly well-rounded. You are typically seen as extroverted and involved in many different things. You make friends easily and people are attracted to your outstanding personality. You don't mind being the center of attention every once in a while!

Very close 2nd was the Anti-hero

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

The Rival

The grim, volatile foe of the protagonist, who, through a series of inexplicable events up to and including attempted murder, gains grudging respect for said hero/heroine (and may even save them) and goes from intolerable to tolerable. You're very confident and have pep in your step. People who don't know you describe you as stubborn, but in fact you have a very open-mind. You're able to see both sides of the situation, but it's hard for you to admit that you're wrong. You stick to your vices and never falter, even if your opinion is seen as wrong. For those on your side, they look up to you and value your ideals. You speak with raw pride. You're straightforward and like to get right to the point during most conversations. You are more fueled by emotion rather than logic. You also love competition, being number one is very important to you.

...sounds right.
    “ Rise up and raise the iron roof off
    Now, Rise up and riot 'til the bomb drops
    Now, Rise up the time is right to sound off, so
    Rise with me, rise with me, rise with me (RISE UP!)”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/so

The Protagonist

Anti-Hero is Second and The Sidekick is third.
    Fate can kill, but I am the Killer. I am my own fate.

ENTJ ♦ 3w2 sx/so ♦ 358 Tritype

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so

Femme Fatale
    The Femme Fatale is sexy and they know it. Made famous by Film Noir and hard-boiled detective stories, they manipulate and confuse The Hero with their undeniable aura of sexiness and danger. The Hero knows that they're walking trouble and knows much more about the bad guys than The Hero might or they should, but damn it if they can't resist their enticing wiles. You are seen as naturally seductive by your peers. You have such an amazing way of words that others are willing to do anything for you. You love to gossip and engage in drama, even if it is none of your business. But besides that, you are proud of yourself as a person and love everything that you are. And you should be! You're fierce!
    Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time - Marthe Troly-Curtin,

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Protagonist, though Mentor was a close second.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes Yuu liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The Femme Fatale

"The Femme Fatale is sexy and they know it. Made famous by Film Noir and hard-boiled detective stories, they manipulate and confuse The Hero with their undeniable aura of sexiness and danger. The Hero knows that they're walking trouble and knows much more about the bad guys than The Hero might or they should, but damn it if they can't resist their enticing wiles. You are seen as naturally seductive by your peers. You have such an amazing way of words that others are willing to do anything for you. You love to gossip and engage in drama, even if it is none of your business. But besides that, you are proud of yourself as a person and love everything that you are. And you should be! You're fierce!"
    MBTI - INTJ
    Socionics - ILI-Ni
    Enneagram: 3w4-5w4-8w9 sx/so
    Jungian Archetype: Magician

"I'm the queen of the castle"

WHY I AM AN INTJ: https://www.typologycentral.com/foru...0-am-intj.html

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

The Rival
    The grim, volatile foe of the protagonist, who, through a series of inexplicable events up to and including attempted murder, gains grudging respect for said hero/heroine (and may even save them) and goes from intolerable to tolerable. You're very confident and have pep in your step. People who don't know you describe you as stubborn, but in fact you have a very open-mind. You're able to see both sides of the situation, but it's hard for you to admit that you're wrong. You stick to your vices and never falter, even if your opinion is seen as wrong. For those on your side, they look up to you and value your ideals. You speak with raw pride. You're straightforward and like to get right to the point during most conversations. You are more fueled by emotion rather than logic. You also love competition, being number one is very important to you.

Dear god, I am exactly like this! Except for murder which makes me feel exceptionally lonely. I find murder lonely. Which is why I protect anything alive. I think about serial killers and I think about how lonely they are. How sad to love a dead body. I would rather love a cat, the entire point of being me.

The Villain
    The bad guys. The mad scientists, the cruel executives, the evil witches and wizards, the corrupt politicians, the mortal aspects of pure evil, and, more often than not, the people (or otherwise) that instigate the conflict and the story. You are a very determined individual with a very strict set of rules. Your mind is mostly thinking about how you can reach your goals and conquer your ambitions. You are often described as cunning and intelligent by the few who stick by your side. You like sticking to the shadows and observing, rather than interacting and taking action.

B-but why???
    Followed by protagonist and then anti-hero...
    風 の 神
    Do you really think your prayers will be answered?