User Tag List

123 Last

Default Personality Style Test A + B [Celebrity Types]

Note: These will show you the darker side of your personality. Use at your own discretion and remember that you are not a bad person for having flaws.
    Also, if it's not allowed that I'm posting two tests in one post, please let me know so that I can close down this thread. Thanks.

Test A
    Test B

MBTI
    yupp

Test A:
    Negativistic
    Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: An internal discontentment and chronic irritability that springs from a deeply rooted feeling of ambivalence about yourself and others. You deal with this ambivalence by acting passive-aggressively towards others, oozing skepticism and discontent at them as a means to express your inner ambivalence. Constantly uncertain about your own capabilities, you alternate between submerging yourself to the wishes of others and rebelliously asserting yourself as a free individual who is entitled to respect and should not be bossed around. In your inability to decide whether to turn to others or to yourself for security and direction, your strategy for coping with internal conflicts resembles that of a young child who must constantly test the parental boundaries in order to find his own footing in life.
    NARCISSISTIC 32%
    ANTISOCIAL 41%
    HISTRIONIC 12%
    DEPENDENT 56%
    SADISTIC 44%
    COMPULSIVE 52%
    NEGATIVISTIC 72%
    AVOIDANT 61%

test b
    Depressive
    Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That without necessarily suffering from clinical depression, you are nevertheless glum and pessimistic at heart, experiencing little joy in life. Due to the stifling and dark character of your thoughts, you may at times experience psychomotorial retardation (i.e. your thoughts slowing almost to a standstill) and you may be wholly unable to experience pleasure during such bouts of melancholy and dejection. When you try to pull yourself together, there is an overpowering sense of giving up; a sense that "life is over" and that it's no use trying to fight to regain joy and a better standing in life.
    DEPRESSIVE 74%
    MASOCHISTIC 34%
    BORDERLINE 38%
    PARANOID 58%
    SCHIZOID 48%
    SCHIZOTYPAL 72%
    HYPOMANIC 30%
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so :hi:
    Likes magpie liked this post

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Negativistic

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: An internal discontentment and chronic irritability that springs from a deeply rooted feeling of ambivalence about yourself and others. You deal with this ambivalence by acting passive-aggressively towards others, oozing skepticism and discontent at them as a means to express your inner ambivalence. Constantly uncertain about your own capabilities, you alternate between submerging yourself to the wishes of others and rebelliously asserting yourself as a free individual who is entitled to respect and should not be bossed around. In your inability to decide whether to turn to others or to yourself for security and direction, your strategy for coping with internal conflicts resembles that of a young child who must constantly test the parental boundaries in order to find his own footing in life.

NEGATIVISTIC 68%
    DEPENDENT 50%
    HISTRIONIC 50%
    AVOIDANT 44%
    ANTISOCIAL 44%
    NARCISSISTIC 24%

Hypomaniac

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A high energy level and buoyant manner whereby you drive yourself into an overly animated, over-expressive, scattered, and manic state. Being full of optimism and hope, you experience strong positive affects at anything you do and feel confident that you can work for hours on end, without ever giving way to fatigue. While your projects are initially ingenious, chaos tends to ensue when you are left to your own devices, without the guidance of others. Excitable and zealous, you are restlessly active, rash, and easily worked up. Humorous, witty, and cheery, few people would ever recognize that one reason for your high-spirited facade is an unconscious defense that serves to ward off those nagging fears of anxiety and depression that seem to follow you wherever you go.

HYPOMANIC 68%
    DEPRESSIVE 61%
    MASOCHISTIC 51%
    SCHIZOID 43%
    PARANOID 41%
    BORDERLINE 37%
    SCHIZOTYPAL 35%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp

The warnings before the tests made me laugh

Test A
    Your personality style is:
    Negativistic
    Narcissistic 28%
    Antisocial 21%
    Histrionic 44%
    Dependent 40%
    Sadistic 36%
    Compulsive 61%
    Negativistic 70%
    Avoidant 49%

Test B
    Depressive
    Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That without necessarily suffering from clinical depression, you are nevertheless glum and pessimistic at heart, experiencing little joy in life. Due to the stifling and dark character of your thoughts, you may at times experience psychomotorial retardation (i.e. your thoughts slowing almost to a standstill) and you may be wholly unable to experience pleasure during such bouts of melancholy and dejection. When you try to pull yourself together, there is an overpowering sense of giving up; a sense that "life is over" and that it's no use trying to fight to regain joy and a better standing in life.
    Depressive 56%
    Masochistic 8%
    Borderline 10%
    Paranoid 21%
    Schizoid 14%
    Schizotypal 24%
    Hypomanic 8%

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6 sp

Personality Style Test A

Avoidant
    Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A susceptibility to anxiety and depression, which you guard against by withdrawing from evaluative social situations. You may appear emotionally flat to others at times, but contrary to how others perceive you, this flatness is not your actual state. Instead, you use it as a form of self-protection: As soon as you are around people, feelings of tension and disharmony start to creep up on you. By presenting yourself as quiet, reticent, and modest in social situations you hope to inject some remoteness whereby you can maintain emotional distance in the event that others should start expressing negative evaluations of you. The irony is that you have a strong desire for acceptance and affection, but you restrain these longings in yourself because you are afraid that if you let others get close to you, they will only end up hurting you.
    For a complete overview of how your personality relates to each of the 15 styles, be sure to compare your results on this test with your results on the Style Test B.
    SHARE ON FACEBOOKTAKE THE QUIZ AGAIN
    Share on Twitter
    NARCISSISTIC

40%
    ANTISOCIAL

36%
    HISTRIONIC

36%
    DEPENDENT

64%
    SADISTIC

56%
    COMPULSIVE

36%
    NEGATIVISTIC

84%
    AVOIDANT

Personality Style Test B

Depressive
    For a complete overview of how your personality relates to each of the 15 styles, be sure to compare your results on this test with your results on the Style Test A.
    SHARE ON FACEBOOK TAKE THE QUIZ AGAIN
    Share on Twitter
    DEPRESSIVE

87%
    MASOCHISTIC

69%
    BORDERLINE

60%
    PARANOID

46%
    SCHIZOID

42%
    SCHIZOTYPAL

82%
    HYPOMANIC

79%

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so

Test A
    Avoidant
    Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A susceptibility to anxiety and depression, which you guard against by withdrawing from evaluative social situations. You may appear emotionally flat to others at times, but contrary to how others perceive you, this flatness is not your actual state. Instead, you use it as a form of self-protection: As soon as you are around people, feelings of tension and disharmony start to creep up on you. By presenting yourself as quiet, reticent, and modest in social situations you hope to inject some remoteness whereby you can maintain emotional distance in the event that others should start expressing negative evaluations of you. The irony is that you have a strong desire for acceptance and affection, but you restrain these longings in yourself because you are afraid that if you let others get close to you, they will only end up hurting you.

Narcissistic 28%
    Antisocial 52%
    Histrionic 36%
    Dependent 44%
    Sadistic 28%
    Compulsive 28%
    Negativistic 40%
    Avoidant 65%

Test B
    Schizoid
    Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A defect in your ability to form social relationships and an under-responsiveness to all sorts of stimuli. You exhibit an intrinsic emotional "flatness" where the highs don't get too high and the lows don't get too low. Emotions like joy, anger, and sadness do not move you as much as they move other people. Your natural state appears to be one where you have "retired" a bit into yourself, which is one source of the calmness that characterizes your normal state. Unlike what might be expected, your passivity and lack of vitality is not a form of self-protection, but simply seems to be your natural state.

Depressive 25%
    Masochistic 15%
    Borderline 23%
    Paranoid 12%
    Schizoid 50%
    Schizotypal 45%
    Hypomanic 46%
    Likes magpie, Amethyst Archon liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Type A - Negativistic and Antisocial tied at 61%

Type B - Schizoid at 69%
    Likes magpie liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    TRSH None

Avoidant

Schizotypal
    Give me clarity

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Test A:

Compulsive
    Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A preoccupation with matters of order and control. Not only are you supremely well organized and settled into your usual and familiar routines, you also believe that others should be. This may lead the people around you to perceive you as a moralistic stickler and a busybody - someone who's always pointing out the inefficiencies and mistakes of others, smugly flaunting your own successes as a model for others to follow*. Unbeknownst to yourself, however, one reason that you cling to the rules is because you feel that you constantly must fight off urges to let loose in order to be worthy of love and respect. You most likely have unacknowledged feelings of anger and defiance that you hide away from the world, attempting instead to present a perfect facade that others may admire and respect.

*I don't relate to the bold/italicized part, at all. How I live is how I live. I don't fancy myself some moral authority on how others ought to conduct their lives. People like that make my skin crawl. Everyone's needs are different- who am I to presume my manner of existing is universally best? That's absurd. Long as they're not harming anyone, I generally don't care. Also, I don't "cling to" rules... I make my own, though- applied only to me. Even those.. I'm constantly bending/refining.

That's not to say I don't have a neurotic/compulsive streak. I absolutely do- it just doesn't align much with the description/manifestation above.

Narcissistic
    0%
    Antisocial
    21%
    Histrionic
    0%
    Dependent
    0%
    Sadistic
    4%
    Compulsive
    61%
    Negativistic
    0%
    Avoidant
    12%

Test B:

No Marked Personality Style
    We all have our problems to grapple with, but you appear to be untroubled by the negative elements of personality styles. Perhaps you really are an upstanding paragon of health and psychic well-being. In other words, your scores indicate that you do not have a strongly pronounced personality style. However, you can still get a feel for which of the personality styles fit you the most by consulting the charts below.

Depressive
    4%
    Masochistic
    0%
    Borderline
    0%
    Paranoid
    0%
    Schizoid
    10%
    Schizotypal
    27%
    Hypomanic
    11%

03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I've tried to take test A. The first thing that threw me off the test was the PHI symbol on the page which, in medical terms, means there's a nutcase in the emergency room.

On my first attempt, I clicked the wrong way, wanted to change it, but there is no back button in this test.

On my second attempt I came across questions like this, "Sticking to familiar routines is a good way to avoid mistakes." That's a statement I can agree with strongly, but that doesn't mean I'm that way or that it's a policy for me.

Yes I know that PHI stands for "protected health information." But in the ER (or ED as they call it now in the US), it means something else.