• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Style Test A + B [Celebrity Types]

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Note: These will show you the darker side of your personality. Use at your own discretion and remember that you are not a bad person for having flaws.
Also, if it's not allowed that I'm posting two tests in one post, please let me know so that I can close down this thread. Thanks.

Test A
Test B

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Test A:
Negativistic
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: An internal discontentment and chronic irritability that springs from a deeply rooted feeling of ambivalence about yourself and others. You deal with this ambivalence by acting passive-aggressively towards others, oozing skepticism and discontent at them as a means to express your inner ambivalence. Constantly uncertain about your own capabilities, you alternate between submerging yourself to the wishes of others and rebelliously asserting yourself as a free individual who is entitled to respect and should not be bossed around. In your inability to decide whether to turn to others or to yourself for security and direction, your strategy for coping with internal conflicts resembles that of a young child who must constantly test the parental boundaries in order to find his own footing in life.
NARCISSISTIC 32%
ANTISOCIAL 41%
HISTRIONIC 12%
DEPENDENT 56%
SADISTIC 44%
COMPULSIVE 52%
NEGATIVISTIC 72%
AVOIDANT 61%

test b
Depressive
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That without necessarily suffering from clinical depression, you are nevertheless glum and pessimistic at heart, experiencing little joy in life. Due to the stifling and dark character of your thoughts, you may at times experience psychomotorial retardation (i.e. your thoughts slowing almost to a standstill) and you may be wholly unable to experience pleasure during such bouts of melancholy and dejection. When you try to pull yourself together, there is an overpowering sense of giving up; a sense that "life is over" and that it's no use trying to fight to regain joy and a better standing in life.
DEPRESSIVE 74%
MASOCHISTIC 34%
BORDERLINE 38%
PARANOID 58%
SCHIZOID 48%
SCHIZOTYPAL 72%
HYPOMANIC 30%

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Negativistic

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: An internal discontentment and chronic irritability that springs from a deeply rooted feeling of ambivalence about yourself and others. You deal with this ambivalence by acting passive-aggressively towards others, oozing skepticism and discontent at them as a means to express your inner ambivalence. Constantly uncertain about your own capabilities, you alternate between submerging yourself to the wishes of others and rebelliously asserting yourself as a free individual who is entitled to respect and should not be bossed around. In your inability to decide whether to turn to others or to yourself for security and direction, your strategy for coping with internal conflicts resembles that of a young child who must constantly test the parental boundaries in order to find his own footing in life.

NEGATIVISTIC 68%
DEPENDENT 50%
HISTRIONIC 50%
AVOIDANT 44%
ANTISOCIAL 44%
NARCISSISTIC 24%

Hypomaniac

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A high energy level and buoyant manner whereby you drive yourself into an overly animated, over-expressive, scattered, and manic state. Being full of optimism and hope, you experience strong positive affects at anything you do and feel confident that you can work for hours on end, without ever giving way to fatigue. While your projects are initially ingenious, chaos tends to ensue when you are left to your own devices, without the guidance of others. Excitable and zealous, you are restlessly active, rash, and easily worked up. Humorous, witty, and cheery, few people would ever recognize that one reason for your high-spirited facade is an unconscious defense that serves to ward off those nagging fears of anxiety and depression that seem to follow you wherever you go.

HYPOMANIC 68%
DEPRESSIVE 61%
MASOCHISTIC 51%
SCHIZOID 43%
PARANOID 41%
BORDERLINE 37%
SCHIZOTYPAL 35%

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
The warnings before the tests made me laugh

Test A
Your personality style is:
Negativistic
Narcissistic 28%
Antisocial 21%
Histrionic 44%
Dependent 40%
Sadistic 36%
Compulsive 61%
Negativistic 70%
Avoidant 49%

Test B
Depressive
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That without necessarily suffering from clinical depression, you are nevertheless glum and pessimistic at heart, experiencing little joy in life. Due to the stifling and dark character of your thoughts, you may at times experience psychomotorial retardation (i.e. your thoughts slowing almost to a standstill) and you may be wholly unable to experience pleasure during such bouts of melancholy and dejection. When you try to pull yourself together, there is an overpowering sense of giving up; a sense that "life is over" and that it's no use trying to fight to regain joy and a better standing in life.
Depressive 56%
Masochistic 8%
Borderline 10%
Paranoid 21%
Schizoid 14%
Schizotypal 24%
Hypomanic 8%

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Personality Style Test A

Avoidant
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A susceptibility to anxiety and depression, which you guard against by withdrawing from evaluative social situations. You may appear emotionally flat to others at times, but contrary to how others perceive you, this flatness is not your actual state. Instead, you use it as a form of self-protection: As soon as you are around people, feelings of tension and disharmony start to creep up on you. By presenting yourself as quiet, reticent, and modest in social situations you hope to inject some remoteness whereby you can maintain emotional distance in the event that others should start expressing negative evaluations of you. The irony is that you have a strong desire for acceptance and affection, but you restrain these longings in yourself because you are afraid that if you let others get close to you, they will only end up hurting you.
For a complete overview of how your personality relates to each of the 15 styles, be sure to compare your results on this test with your results on the Style Test B.
SHARE ON FACEBOOKTAKE THE QUIZ AGAIN
Share on Twitter
NARCISSISTIC

40%
ANTISOCIAL

36%
HISTRIONIC

36%
DEPENDENT

64%
SADISTIC

56%
COMPULSIVE

36%
NEGATIVISTIC

84%
AVOIDANT

Personality Style Test B

Depressive
For a complete overview of how your personality relates to each of the 15 styles, be sure to compare your results on this test with your results on the Style Test A.
SHARE ON FACEBOOK TAKE THE QUIZ AGAIN
Share on Twitter
DEPRESSIVE

87%
MASOCHISTIC

69%
BORDERLINE

60%
PARANOID

46%
SCHIZOID

42%
SCHIZOTYPAL

82%
HYPOMANIC

79%

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Test A
Avoidant
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A susceptibility to anxiety and depression, which you guard against by withdrawing from evaluative social situations. You may appear emotionally flat to others at times, but contrary to how others perceive you, this flatness is not your actual state. Instead, you use it as a form of self-protection: As soon as you are around people, feelings of tension and disharmony start to creep up on you. By presenting yourself as quiet, reticent, and modest in social situations you hope to inject some remoteness whereby you can maintain emotional distance in the event that others should start expressing negative evaluations of you. The irony is that you have a strong desire for acceptance and affection, but you restrain these longings in yourself because you are afraid that if you let others get close to you, they will only end up hurting you.

Narcissistic 28%
Antisocial 52%
Histrionic 36%
Dependent 44%
Sadistic 28%
Compulsive 28%
Negativistic 40%
Avoidant 65%

Test B
Schizoid
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A defect in your ability to form social relationships and an under-responsiveness to all sorts of stimuli. You exhibit an intrinsic emotional "flatness" where the highs don't get too high and the lows don't get too low. Emotions like joy, anger, and sadness do not move you as much as they move other people. Your natural state appears to be one where you have "retired" a bit into yourself, which is one source of the calmness that characterizes your normal state. Unlike what might be expected, your passivity and lack of vitality is not a form of self-protection, but simply seems to be your natural state.

Depressive 25%
Masochistic 15%
Borderline 23%
Paranoid 12%
Schizoid 50%
Schizotypal 45%
Hypomanic 46%

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Type A - Negativistic and Antisocial tied at 61%

Type B - Schizoid at 69%

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Test A:

Compulsive
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A preoccupation with matters of order and control. Not only are you supremely well organized and settled into your usual and familiar routines, you also believe that others should be. This may lead the people around you to perceive you as a moralistic stickler and a busybody - someone who's always pointing out the inefficiencies and mistakes of others, smugly flaunting your own successes as a model for others to follow*. Unbeknownst to yourself, however, one reason that you cling to the rules is because you feel that you constantly must fight off urges to let loose in order to be worthy of love and respect. You most likely have unacknowledged feelings of anger and defiance that you hide away from the world, attempting instead to present a perfect facade that others may admire and respect.

*I don't relate to the bold/italicized part, at all. How I live is how I live. I don't fancy myself some moral authority on how others ought to conduct their lives. People like that make my skin crawl. Everyone's needs are different- who am I to presume my manner of existing is universally best? That's absurd. Long as they're not harming anyone, I generally don't care. Also, I don't "cling to" rules... I make my own, though- applied only to me. Even those.. I'm constantly bending/refining.

That's not to say I don't have a neurotic/compulsive streak. I absolutely do- it just doesn't align much with the description/manifestation above.

Narcissistic
0%
Antisocial
21%
Histrionic
0%
Dependent
0%
Sadistic
4%
Compulsive
61%
Negativistic
0%
Avoidant
12%

Test B:

No Marked Personality Style
We all have our problems to grapple with, but you appear to be untroubled by the negative elements of personality styles. Perhaps you really are an upstanding paragon of health and psychic well-being. In other words, your scores indicate that you do not have a strongly pronounced personality style. However, you can still get a feel for which of the personality styles fit you the most by consulting the charts below.

Depressive
4%
Masochistic
0%
Borderline
0%
Paranoid
0%
Schizoid
10%
Schizotypal
27%
Hypomanic
11%

:mellow: :shrug:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've tried to take test A. The first thing that threw me off the test was the PHI symbol on the page which, in medical terms, means there's a nutcase in the emergency room.

On my first attempt, I clicked the wrong way, wanted to change it, but there is no back button in this test.

On my second attempt I came across questions like this, "Sticking to familiar routines is a good way to avoid mistakes." That's a statement I can agree with strongly, but that doesn't mean I'm that way or that it's a policy for me.

Yes I know that PHI stands for "protected health information." But in the ER (or ED as they call it now in the US), it means something else.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Test A:
Compulsive
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A preoccupation with matters of order and control. Not only are you supremely well organized and settled into your usual and familiar routines, you also believe that others should be. This may lead the people around you to perceive you as a moralistic stickler and a busybody - someone who's always pointing out the inefficiencies and mistakes of others, smugly flaunting your own successes as a model for others to follow. Unbeknownst to yourself, however, one reason that you cling to the rules is because you feel that you constantly must fight off urges to let loose in order to be worthy of love and respect. You most likely have unacknowledged feelings of anger and defiance that you hide away from the world, attempting instead to present a perfect facade that others may admire and respect.

Test B:
Depressive

The test B result is too extreme -- I don't "give up" and I still get shit done -- but test A is on point.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A:
Antisocial
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: An extreme autonomy and self-reliance, and a deviance from societal norms. You have poor impulse control and are sensitive to being slighted. Hostility and vindictiveness comes easily to you. You are impatient and restless, always in pursuit of more of "the good things in life." You are never satisfied in having, only in taking. Seemingly undaunted by risk, pain, and punishment, you are truly unbound by the deterrents that normally condition people's lives, be they cultural or biological.

ANTISOCIAL 68%
COMPULSIVE 67%
NEGATIVISTIC 58%
NARCISSISTIC 33%
SADISTIC 32%
HISTRIONIC 32%
AVOIDANT 12%
DEPENDENT 8%

Practically tied with Compulsive though. I also don't have many issues with impulse control.

B:
Schizoid
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A defect in your ability to form social relationships and an under-responsiveness to all sorts of stimuli. You exhibit an intrinsic emotional "flatness" where the highs don't get too high and the lows don't get too low. Emotions like joy, anger, and sadness do not move you as much as they move other people. Your natural state appears to be one where you have "retired" a bit into yourself, which is one source of the calmness that characterizes your normal state. Unlike what might be expected, your passivity and lack of vitality is not a form of self-protection, but simply seems to be your natural state.
SCHIZOID 74%
PARANOID 54%
DEPRESSIVE 42%
HYPOMANIC 32%
SCHIZOTYPAL 28%
MASOCHISTIC 26%
BORDERLINE 18%

Guilty as charged.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Histrionic 82%
Negativistic 56%
Dependent 52%
Avoidant 50%

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took B again and got Schizoid.

If true it would could explain some of my type confusion.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
test A

antisocial and negativistic tied at 40%... which means no marked style to the test (I am NOTHING!)

test B

hypomanic 71% :dry:

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NARCISSISTIC 50%
ANTISOCIAL 74%
HISTRIONIC 8%
DEPENDENT 69%
SADISTIC 12%
COMPULSIVE 61%
NEGATIVISTIC 80%
AVOIDANT 92%

DEPRESSIVE 79%
MASOCHISTIC 63%
BORDERLINE 52%
PARANOID 68%
SCHIZOID 38%
SCHIZOTYPAL 74%
HYPOMANIC 58%

...damn. I am emotionally fucked up o.o I don't even have it that bad compared to a lot of people (I read a lot of member blogs yesterday and was sort of shocked), but I guess I'm just really sensitive?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Test A:
Histronic
That you have a strong need for attention and affection, but contrary to what could be expected, you are not passive and receptive, waiting for others to notice you of their own accord. On the contrary, you are actively manipulating others to notice you in order to feed your flair for melodrama and nascent attention-seeking. To gain attention, you dramatize matters pertaining to yourself, ranging from clothing, appearance, manner of speaking, and sexuality. You try different tactics with new people to figure out what makes each person respond well to you, modifying yourself in an attempt to gain popularity and admiration. Your behavior is seductive, witty, charming, and gregarious, while at the same time seeming childish and immature. So long as you are with people who greatly enjoy your company, you are contented and the life of the party, yet when you are alone you are sometimes beset by brooding thoughts that you are really unworthy of love.

NARCISSISTIC - 79%
ANTISOCIAL - 62%
HISTRIONIC - 93%
DEPENDENT - 28%
SADISTIC - 60%
COMPULSIVE - 8%
NEGATIVISTIC - 60%
AVOIDANT - 57%

Test B:
Hypomanic
A high energy level and buoyant manner whereby you drive yourself into an overly animated, over-expressive, scattered, and manic state. Being full of optimism and hope, you experience strong positive affects at anything you do and feel confident that you can work for hours on end, without ever giving way to fatigue. While your projects are initially ingenious, chaos tends to ensue when you are left to your own devices, without the guidance of others. Excitable and zealous, you are restlessly active, rash, and easily worked up. Humorous, witty, and cheery, few people would ever recognize that one reason for your high-spirited facade is an unconscious defense that serves to ward off those nagging fears of anxiety and depression that seem to follow you wherever you go.

DEPRESSIVE - 51%
MASOCHISTIC - 74%
BORDERLINE - 76%
PARANOID - 65%
SCHIZOID - 20%
SCHIZOTYPAL - 58%
HYPOMANIC - 100%

tumblr_lws57oWHbs1qht847.gif

i came out here to have a good time and honestly i feel so attacked right now

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
NARCISSISTIC 40%
ANTISOCIAL 65%
HISTRIONIC 78%
DEPENDENT 16%
SADISTIC 56%
COMPULSIVE 32%
NEGATIVISTIC 14%
AVOIDANT 4%

Test A:
Histronic
That you have a strong need for attention and affection, but contrary to what could be expected, you are not passive and receptive, waiting for others to notice you of their own accord. On the contrary, you are actively manipulating others to notice you in order to feed your flair for melodrama and nascent attention-seeking. To gain attention, you dramatize matters pertaining to yourself, ranging from clothing, appearance, manner of speaking, and sexuality. You try different tactics with new people to figure out what makes each person respond well to you, modifying yourself in an attempt to gain popularity and admiration. Your behavior is seductive, witty, charming, and gregarious, while at the same time seeming childish and immature. So long as you are with people who greatly enjoy your company, you are contented and the life of the party, yet when you are alone you are sometimes beset by brooding thoughts that you are really unworthy of love.

DEPRESSIVE 0%
MASOCHISTIC 4%
BORDERLINE 10%
PARANOID 4%
SCHIZOID 14%
SCHIZOTYPAL 20%
HYPOMANIC 66%

Test B:
Hypomanic
A high energy level and buoyant manner whereby you drive yourself into an overly animated, over-expressive, scattered, and manic state. Being full of optimism and hope, you experience strong positive affects at anything you do and feel confident that you can work for hours on end, without ever giving way to fatigue. While your projects are initially ingenious, chaos tends to ensue when you are left to your own devices, without the guidance of others. Excitable and zealous, you are restlessly active, rash, and easily worked up. Humorous, witty, and cheery, few people would ever recognize that one reason for your high-spirited facade is an unconscious defense that serves to ward off those nagging fears of anxiety and depression that seem to follow you wherever you go.

...what the fuck.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Avoidant

NARCISSISTIC
56%
ANTISOCIAL
36%
HISTRIONIC
16%
DEPENDENT
61%
SADISTIC
32%
COMPULSIVE
66%
NEGATIVISTIC
56%
AVOIDANT
92%

Depressive

DEPRESSIVE
58%
MASOCHISTIC
26%
BORDERLINE
52%
PARANOID
46%
SCHIZOID
54%
SCHIZOTYPAL
48%
HYPOMANIC
42%

Interesting results. I am very avoidant according to this which is accurate but overall seem to be quite balanced on the others. I generally consider myself a normal and well adjusted person if somewhat shy and given to worry at times.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Test A

Avoidant 92% (oh, well, I knew that)
Narcissistic 28%
Antisocial 61%
Histrionic 12%
Dependent 61%
Sadistic 37%
Compulsive 40%
Negativistic 74%

Test B

Depressive 67%
Masochistic 24%
Borderline 24%
Paranoid 35%
Schizoid 60%
Schizotypal 44%
Hypomaniac 28%

For me, my results were prevedible. Lately, my anxiety has been getting a little worse when I'm around other people. But looking at those numbers makes it appear worse than it actually is.