• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Zodiac Sign Should You Be?

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Cancer

No other sign romances better than the Cancer. Just like most people of the Cancer sign (born between June 22 - July 21), you are fascinating, mysterious and intelligent. Cancers are extremely loyal to those who appreciate and support them, and will protect and cherish the people they care about for a long time. Their sensitivity, powers of observation and intelligence ensure they are successful in anything they undertake. If you weren't born a cancer, you should have been!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pisces.

I'm actually a Cancer

Permabanned

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pisces

Actual: Taurus

á´…eparted

passages
Aries

:huh:

I guess that makes sense? To the uninformed I appear to be very fire element, despite having no fire at all. Really it's all of my scorpio influence.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got Pisces, that's different.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got cancer. I'm a Leo. I was also 2 weeks late and born a few days into Leo so I mean.

I got Pisces. Sort of correct, since I'm a Pisces Moon, but my Sun sign is Cancer.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It says "Cancer", but I would have thought "Gemini", neither of which are my actual one. I don't identify with my actual one at all.

"No other sign romances better than the Cancer. Just like most people of the Cancer sign (born between June 22 - July 21), you are fascinating, mysterious and intelligent. Cancers are extremely loyal to those who appreciate and support them, and will protect and cherish the people they care about for a long time. Their sensitivity, powers of observation and intelligence ensure they are successful in anything they undertake. If you weren't born a cancer, you should have been!"

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it told me pisces... i didn't like most of the options, i felt like i was mostly choosing which was least obnoxious... i do think my actual sign suits me well (libra)...

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pisces

You are extremely sensitive and imaginative and often express yourself through writing, poetry or music. Like most Pisces (born between February 20 - March 20), you are adaptable and enjoy adventure, new situations and social events. Pisces are open-minded and accepting of others - they make very loyal friends - but often get too caught up in others problems. If you weren't born a Pisces, you should have been!

I am what I am.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pisces

You are extremely sensitive and imaginative and often express yourself through writing, poetry or music. Like most Pisces (born between February 20 - March 20), you are adaptable and enjoy adventure, new situations and social events. Pisces are open-minded and accepting of others - they make very loyal friends - but often get too caught up in others problems. If you weren't born a Pisces, you should have been!

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Aries
You are adventurous, active and outgoing. Like the charecteristics of the Aries (born between 20 March – 20 April), you are impulsive, which is why your life is often filled with drama. Your ability to live life close to the edge provides you with a wealth of hands-on experience and a lust for life. If you're not an Aries, you should have been!

lmao I am an Aries. I was born April 20th.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Capricorn
"You are responsible and confident. You find yourself leading to take control of a situation. A strong loyal friend, you will always be helpful and sympathetic. If I'm not a Capricorn I should have been." - shortened up

I am a Pisces(total infp material). I was told by my friend I should be a Sagittarius.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Aries

I'm a Leo, Leo/Virgo cusp really, and I feel the cusp speaks true to me. I totally have Leo traits in me, but not entirely. But if some other sign, Aries seems like it may work.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aries.

IDK if it's the best match, but it's cool.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aries :)

It was meant to be. :heart:

I'm passionate and I provide the spice necessary to make your life fun and interesting.