• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Zodiac Sign Should You Be?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pisces

You are extremely sensitive and imaginative and often express yourself through writing, poetry or music. you are adaptable and enjoy adventure, new situations and social events. Pisces are open-minded and accepting of others - they make very loyal friends - but often get too caught up in others problems.

Puffypolma

Bizarre Love Triangle
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I know I am gonna get Pisces. Predictable

Pisces
You are extremely sensitive and imaginative and often express yourself through writing, poetry or music. Like most Pisces (born between February 20 - March 20), you are adaptable and enjoy adventure, new situations and social events. Pisces are open-minded and accepting of others - they make very loyal friends - but often get too caught up in others problems. If you weren't born a Pisces, you should have been!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Cancer

No other sign romances better than the Cancer. Just like most people of the Cancer sign (born between June 22 - July 21), you are fascinating, mysterious and intelligent. Cancers are extremely loyal to those who appreciate and support them, and will protect and cherish the people they care about for a long time. Their sensitivity, powers of observation and intelligence ensure they are successful in anything they undertake. If you weren't born a cancer, you should have been!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Libra

You are extremely sociable and enjoy being around others. Like most Libras (born between September 23 - October 23), Due to your sociable nature, you tend to make friends with people from all walks of life - and they embrace the adventure, excitement and unusual situations they may end up in as a result. By Surrounding themselves with people that keep them grounded, Libras are generally considered the peaceful diplomats of the zodiac. If you weren't born a Libra, you should have been!

No.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Capricorn. I’m a Virgo, but Capricorn fits me better.