• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Equilibria / E-Colors: Personality Diversity Indicator

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Personality Diversity Experts | Equilibria

zmA7X7N.png

Last edited:

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm a Blue/Yellow

35% The Relater - The part of your personality that helps you empathize with and support others
28% The Socializer - The part of your personality that helps you interact and engage with others
25% The Thinker - The part of your personality that helps you plan and analyze information
12% The Doer - The part of your personality that helps you take action and get things done

My primary E-Colors are Blue over Yellow, which means my personality styles is that of the Socializing Relater.

I tend to be very supportive and a natural people person who both listens well and expresses myself with ease. I seek positive relationships and enjoy being involved with different kinds of people in different situations. I'm considerate and often volunteer to help others.

I have a tendency to build esteem in others and I'm always looking for opportunities to seek harmony. I sometimes lack assertiveness with others and can become upset with people who are overly assertive towards me. I have an inherent sense of fun and enjoy seeing people happy. I dislike confrontation or conflict.

As a Socializing Relater, I tend to:

Enjoy helping people and often volunteer
Like harmony both at home and at work
Like seeing and making people happy
Be dependable and open
Not exclude people as I do not like to be excluded myself
Not want to disappoint people who trust in me
Get emotional at times and dwell on things
Get upset with people if they bully me or others

Coaching Opportunities:

WITH TASKS: I could benefit by learning when and how to take charge of a situation and demonstrate initiative. Sometimes I need to be more assertive and ambitious.

WITH PEOPLE: Because I have a desire to please others, I can become exhausted trying to make everybody happy. I must learn how to say no. When people express displeasure or disagreement, I should not take it personally.

Personal Intervention Tips:

Press PAUSE on allowing the behavior of others to affect my thoughts and emotions and cloud my judgment.
Press PLAY to develop the habit of becoming more assertive and learning how to resolve conflicts.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Blue / Green

I tend to be even-tempered and supportive of those around me. I'm steady paced and adopt a cautious approach, taking time to collect information before making a decision or taking action. I like harmony and teamwork and tend to do things by the book.

Commitment to family and friends is high on my agenda and I often form deep personal loyalties. I don't like conflict and often find myself as the peacemaker. People often come to me for a balanced and thoughtful opinion.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Red / Green - The Thinking Doer

á´…eparted

passages
link to test since it's not in the OP: Personality Diversity Indicator | Discover Your E-Colors | Equilibria

Hunh, I am actually kinda surprised that I got results that would reflect who I am as a person more or less. Who I am at work does deviate slightly from who I am as a person, and it also is highly dependent upon what type of job I am in. I don't radically change, but it's still a change. I thought about who I am in lab, and in there I restrain my pushy/leading disposition a lot. Apparently, it still comes through as my primary. I suspect if I weren't thinking about who I am at work like this test said to, my red score would be a lot higher. Nevertheless, red/green is definitely me.

nm5cgO9.png

My primary E-Colors are Red over Green, which means my personality style is that of the Thinking Doer.

I tend to be independent in nature and good at getting things done efficiently. I have a logical, pragmatic view towards tasks and life in general. I'm decisive and determined to complete things that I start. I like to be in control of myself, other people and procedures.

I'm not sensitive to conflict and don't like resistance, especially if it can affect my goals and objectives. It's important for me to have measurable actions in place, and tangible results are my motivation. I like to make an impact.

As a Thinking Doer, I tend to:

+ Like results and be goal-oriented
+ Expect competency and efficiency from others
+ Focus on tasks rather than people
+ Be good at trouble shooting
+ Like my personal space
+ Accept change if relevant or necessary
+ Thrive on challenges and opportunities
+ Be impatient and can be perceived as tough or unapproachable

Coaching Opportunities:

WITH TASKS: I tend to take on more than the average person, as I like doing things. I therefore can take on more than my fair share and need to learn how to delegate more. I'm good at making quick decisions but would tend to get better results by being more inclusive in decision-making.

WITH PEOPLE: I can come across as pushy, domineering, impatient and unapproachable. I sometimes see people as "tools" to get the job done and need to be more aware of people's feelings, their points of view and what motivates them.

Press PAUSE on making decisions single handedly and pushing to complete the task without considering other people's ideas and opinions.
Press PLAY on being more collaborative and open with people and less guarded, as this increases levels of trust and communication.
Remember, as per your PDI results PIE Chart, you have all four E-Colors within you.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

My primary E-Colors are Red over Green, which means my personality style is that of the Thinking Doer.

I tend to be independent in nature and good at getting things done efficiently. I have a logical, pragmatic view towards tasks and life in general. I'm decisive and determined to complete things that I start. I like to be in control of myself, other people and procedures.

I'm not sensitive to conflict and don't like resistance, especially if it can affect my goals and objectives. It's important for me to have measurable actions in place, and tangible results are my motivation. I like to make an impact.

As a Thinking Doer, I tend to:

+ Like results and be goal-oriented
+ Expect competency and efficiency from others
+ Focus on tasks rather than people
+ Be good at trouble shooting
+ Like my personal space
+ Accept change if relevant or necessary
+ Thrive on challenges and opportunities
+ Be impatient and can be perceived as tough or unapproachable

Coaching Opportunities:

WITH TASKS: I tend to take on more than the average person, as I like doing things. I therefore can take on more than my fair share and need to learn how to delegate more. I'm good at making quick decisions but would tend to get better results by being more inclusive in decision-making.

WITH PEOPLE: I can come across as pushy, domineering, impatient and unapproachable. I sometimes see people as "tools" to get the job done and need to be more aware of people's feelings, their points of view and what motivates them.
I got this as well.

Tater

Hi Floki, your E-Colors are Green / Red

The Doing Thinker

31% The Thinker - The part of your personality that helps you plan and analyze information
24% The Doer - The part of your personality that helps you take action and get things done
24% The Relater - The part of your personality that helps you empathize with and support others
21% The Socializer - The part of your personality that helps you interact and engage with others
My primary E-Colors are Green over Red, which means my personality style is that of the Doing Thinker.

I tend to be a pioneer by nature who can become bored with day-to-day routines. My goals and standards tend to be more rigorous and rigid than those of other personality styles. I demand perfection and therefore tend to be critical of myself and others.

I'm task-oriented and often feel a need to analyze situations until I fully understand them. I do my best to make sure my work is perfect and get frustrated when people criticize my efforts. I prefer to work on my own as this gives me a welcome sense of control.

As a Doing Thinker, I tend to:

Be logical in approach
Like detail-oriented work
Be task-oriented and focused on my work
Like to be given time to think and plan
Like the unusual and consider myself a pioneer by nature
Like to be in control
Not be very good at expressing thoughts and feelings
Be judgmental of others and quick to have negative thoughts
Coaching Opportunities:

WITH TASKS: My very high expectations mean I often end up being too hard on myself and others. This can be self-defeating, as I can spend too much time thinking negatively. I would benefit by involving others when solving problems.

WITH PEOPLE: I am very task-oriented and focused. This can make me appear aloof or calculating. I would benefit by being less critical and showing more warmth and interest in other people both professionally and personally.

Press PAUSE on judging myself and others too quickly because I can be highly self-critical and critical of others.
Press PLAY on engaging with others and appearing less aloof and guarded. This includes making simple gestures such as smiling, asking others how they feel about things, and giving honest and timely feedback.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Green over Blue. Relating thinker.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi Theforsaken, your E-Colors are Blue / Green
The Thinking Relater

38% The Relater - The part of your personality that helps you empathize with and support others
29% The Thinker - The part of your personality that helps you plan and analyze information
21% The Socializer - The part of your personality that helps you interact and engage with others
12% The Doer - The part of your personality that helps you take action and get things done

My primary E-Colors are Blue over Green, which means my personality style is that of the Thinking Relater.

I tend to be even-tempered and supportive of those around me. I'm steady paced and adopt a cautious approach, taking time to collect information before making a decision or taking action. I like harmony and teamwork and tend to do things by the book.

Commitment to family and friends is high on my agenda and I often form deep personal loyalties. I don't like conflict and often find myself as the peacemaker. People often come to me for a balanced and thoughtful opinion.

As a Thinking Relater, I tend to:
- Like to be given time to do research
- Prefer to work at my own pace
- Like details and gathering information
- Like secure relationships
- Like to do quality work, even if it takes more time
- Like to do one job at a time
- Act as peacekeepers / mediators, giving a balanced approach
- Like to relate lessons learned, mentor and coach

Coaching Opportunities:
WITH TASKS: Because I look for perfect solutions, I may miss the less-than-perfect opportunities. I could benefit from developing more realistic expectations.

WITH PEOPLE: I could improve my social skills by speaking up and engaging with people more readily and being more comfortable in group settings. Sharing my thoughts with others more often could increase my personal effectiveness.

- Press PAUSE on making internal judgments about people because they don't think or act like me.
- Press PLAY to be more open and forthright in expressing my views.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hi May, your E-Colors are Blue / Yellow
The Socializing Relater

32% The Relater - The part of your personality that helps you empathize with and support others
28% The Socializer - The part of your personality that helps you interact and engage with others
23% The Doer - The part of your personality that helps you take action and get things done
17% The Thinker - The part of your personality that helps you plan and analyze information

My primary E-Colors are Blue over Yellow, which means my personality styles is that of the Socializing Relater.

I tend to be very supportive and a natural people person who both listens well and expresses myself with ease. I seek positive relationships and enjoy being involved with different kinds of people in different situations. I'm considerate and often volunteer to help others.

I have a tendency to build esteem in others and I'm always looking for opportunities to seek harmony. I sometimes lack assertiveness with others and can become upset with people who are overly assertive towards me. I have an inherent sense of fun and enjoy seeing people happy. I dislike confrontation or conflict.

As a Socializing Relater, I tend to:

Enjoy helping people and often volunteer
Like harmony both at home and at work
Like seeing and making people happy
Be dependable and open
Not exclude people as I do not like to be excluded myself
Not want to disappoint people who trust in me
Get emotional at times and dwell on things
Get upset with people if they bully me or others

Coaching Opportunities:

WITH TASKS: I could benefit by learning when and how to take charge of a situation and demonstrate initiative. Sometimes I need to be more assertive and ambitious.

WITH PEOPLE: Because I have a desire to please others, I can become exhausted trying to make everybody happy. I must learn how to say no. When people express displeasure or disagreement, I should not take it personally.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Blue/Yellow

32% The Relater - The part of your personality that helps you empathize with and support others
25% The Socializer - The part of your personality that helps you interact and engage with others
25% The Thinker - The part of your personality that helps you plan and analyze information
18% The Doer - The part of your personality that helps you take action and get things done

I feel like the test was Te heavy, something that just makes ExTJs feel better about themselves...Oh dear, my Te sucks

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Green / Red

The Doing Thinker

36% The Thinker - The part of your personality that helps you plan and analyze information
26% The Doer - The part of your personality that helps you take action and get things done
22% The Relater - The part of your personality that helps you empathize with and support others
16% The Socializer - The part of your personality that helps you interact and engage with others

Saw that coming from a mile away.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Green / Red: The Doing Thinker

32% The Thinker - The part of your personality that helps you plan and analyze information
27% The Doer - The part of your personality that helps you take action and get things done
24% The Relater - The part of your personality that helps you empathize with and support others
17% The Socializer - The part of your personality that helps you interact and engage with others