• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Your Moral Alignment? [Buzzfeed]

Enneagram
9w1
You Got: Lawful Neutral NOPE, FUCK OFF, why am I lawful just because I'm intimidated by death and crime penalties? I never was meant to be alone anyways, I should have been in the scenario with a fellow group of people with the same agenda, It's never safe alone.... =w=
You’re motivated by tradition and you strongly believe in law and order. You put a lot of faith in process, and you’ll often follow orders without questioning them, as long as it doesn’t cause you to act immorally.

Popular lawful neutral characters:
Andy Dwyer from Parks and Rec
Lana Kane from Archer
Spock from Star Trek

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
True Neutral

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Chaotic Good

Lol me? Chaotic? I don't think so yo

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Chaotic Nuetral.

The next time someone tells me " You can't play a chaotic nuetral character, everyone does it wrong." I will tell them to suck it because I am not just another boring, idiot Joker fanboy who clings to the character for dear life because they couldn't be origional if thier lame-ass lives depended on it.

According to this quiz Archer is also Chaotic nuetral, but then I knew that.Woooo!

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i got TN (or N if you prefer)... a predictable result... if the alignment system was on a grid, i would be in the top right corner of TN... perhaps further to the right than to the top...

rainydaichick

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
“Rest in peace."
What’s Your Alignment?
You Got: Lawful Neutral
You’re motivated by tradition and you strongly believe in law and order. You put a lot of faith in process, and you’ll often follow orders without questioning them, as long as it doesn’t cause you to act immorally.

Popular lawful neutral characters:
Andy Dwyer from Parks and Rec
Lana Kane from Archer
Spock from Star Trek

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
You Got: Chaotic Neutral
You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained.

Popular chaotic neutral characters:
Aladdin from Disney’s Aladdin
Draco Malfoy Harry Potter
Sterling Archer from Archer

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Got: Chaotic Neutral
You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained.

Popular chaotic neutral characters:
Aladdin from Disney’s Aladdin
Draco Malfoy Harry Potter
Sterling Archer from Archer