• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Super fast MBTI test

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Welp, I ended up getting ISFP. I like it because it's not your usual canned dichotomy questions.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've taken this one before. I got INFP this time. Got INFJ the other day.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Congratulations, you belong to the Shark (ISTP) tribe!

The fiercest of all the types, you have an aggressive mentality and hypercompetitiveness that sometimes strikes fear into the hearts of the more passive types. Sometimes they just perceive you as a jerk. You are blunt and straightforward, and place a high value on skill. People are either good at things or they’re not, and you take great pride in your ability to master a specific craft, as you feel it is much more a product of your discipline and dedication than any raw talent.

I'M A MOTHERFUCKIN SHARK! Hell yeah! (I'm also a contract killer) (also hell yeah)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ

Unusual result for me.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Selfish_Thrill_Seekers_The-Con-Artist-1024x509.png

[MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION]: maybe you were right. Want to be ESTP?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Selfish_Thrill_Seekers_The-Con-Artist-1024x509.png

[MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION]: maybe you were right. Want to be ESTP?

Girl, I dunno. I'm mostly distressed that the ENTJ description was written by someone who was clearly of the opinion that ENTJs are wretched trash pandas. It literally makes all ENTJs sound like destructive sociopaths. The ENFP description (at least here) kind of works for me, but also kind of doesn't.

IpaY4ZN.png

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
I tried it three times. The test gave me ISTP, then INTJ, then INFP. :huh:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, wait, I think I already took this test. Well, regardless: Congratulations, you belong to the Giant Panda (INFJ) tribe!

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Girl, I dunno. I'm mostly distressed that the ENTJ description was written by someone who was clearly of the opinion that ENTJs are wretched trash pandas. It literally makes all ENTJs sound like destructive sociopaths. The ENFP description (at least here) kind of works for me, but also kind of doesn't.

IpaY4ZN.png

I need to look for it. If anything, this ESTP profile reeks 3, and the ENFP profile reeks BPD.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I need to look for it. If anything, this ESTP profile reeks 3, and the ENFP profile reeks BPD.

Yeah, the ESTP excerpt you posted read like the diary of Slater: The 80s Wall Street Bro. :laugh:

And the ENFP profile is kind of horrible when you get into it. It makes them sound like professional moochers. :/

[MENTION=29457]Abendrot[/MENTION] WHY DID YOU BRING THIS HATEFULNESS INTO OUR MIDST???

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i ran out of words i related to in all of them so i picked 2 for each one semi randomly. so i got INTP. look i'm not a very complicated person i don't see myself as great wonderful deep magical organized or outgoing. or bossy.