• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Super fast MBTI test

Taibreah

Wow, I went into this thinking I wasn't going to get my type, and I did! :D

You belong to the Giant Panda (INFJ) Tribe!

You are the stereotypical underdog, the idealistic reformer plugging away in the trenches of a system in dire need of change. Your sensitivity and academic prowess are two traits that, though rarely receiving much popular acclaim, you use to great effect, counseling those previously thought to be inconsolable, and nudging slowly but surely towards progress a structure previously thought to be immovable.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol I got ENFP even on a shitty test :dry:

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You belong to the Spider (INTJ) Tribe!
Spider.jpg

The master of plans, you are, above all else, a theoretical realist. Your contingencies are based on acknowledged facts, catalogued data, and your own research and observations. You can be hard to get to know, as you are liable to put up plenty of defenses. Little do people know that there is a deep and caring person beneath that cold and complex scheming, and that wealth of caring is what usually drives your desire to solve the world’s problems, great and small.

Ragù

MBTI Type
INFP
I got:

You belong to the Butterfly (ISFP) Tribe!

This is the secon time i get ISFP :O

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Hmmmm.. I thought i was enfp.. But entp again'!!

You belong to the Chimpanzee (ENTP) Tribe!

You are an extremely clever individual—sometimes, too clever for your own good. Reckless in experimentation and completely dismissive of social convention, you relish any opportunity to demonstrate to those “normal” people just how different you really are. Hobbies? You have plenty. Interests? You have many. Opinions? You voice those at a lightning quick pace, always wanting to get the last word. You’re easily distracted, but it’s astounding what inventive projects you’re capable of when you remain focused.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You belong to the Baboon (ENFP) Tribe!

Confident and charismatic, with a genuine faith in your own abilities, you are an inspiration to all within range of your verbal virtuosity. You might be a bit flaky sometimes, and your idiosyncrasies can border on neuroticism, but with your visionary ideals and powerful convictions, there is no type that is better suited for bringing forth a revolution.

-

What the actual fuck.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You belong to the Humpback Whale (INFP) Tribe!

Daydreamer extraordinaire, you are an old soul, floating peacefully, and sometimes aimlessly, in the waters of your own reflection. You are the most intuitive of all the types; and while society doesn’t always take kindly to your esoteric behavior, it is your intuition that helps you stay strong in those moments of persecution and doubt, exuding a quiet confidence that whispers to the rest of us, “I know something that you don’t”—and if everyone were to be truthful, they would admit the same.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
You belong to the Killer Whale (ENTJ) tribe :
Killer-Whale.jpg

You are a dominating presence wherever you go, demanding authority while disregarding the authority of others. You believe that knowledge is powerful, but not as powerful as the ability to put it to good use. You believe that individuals are important, but not as important as the individual talents they provide to the group. You strive for meaningful impact, and with your drive and determination, you are more than likely to achieve it.

Really?

Let's try again.

We're so sorry. You belong to the Lions (ENTJ) tribe:

That's better.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You belong to the Humpback Whale (INFP) Tribe!

Daydreamer extraordinaire, you are an old soul, floating peacefully, and sometimes aimlessly, in the waters of your own reflection. You are the most intuitive of all the types; and while society doesn’t always take kindly to your esoteric behavior, it is your intuition that helps you stay strong in those moments of persecution and doubt, exuding a quiet confidence that whispers to the rest of us, “I know something that you don’t”—and if everyone were to be truthful, they would admit the same.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
You belong to the Owl (INTP) Tribe!

Quiet and pensive, you are the person who stands in the corner of the room taking mental notes about everything that is going on. You avoid the center of the room like the plague; the constant action disturbs the beautiful confluence of theories swirling about in your mind. It’s not that you don’t like people. You just find some of them to be crude and stupid; and who wants to hang out with stupid all day long? Abstract ideas are far more interesting and, when fully understood, far more rewarding.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP

Quiet and pensive, you are the person who stands in the corner of the room taking mental notes about everything that is going on. You avoid the center of the room like the plague; the constant action disturbs the beautiful confluence of theories swirling about in your mind. It’s not that you don’t like people. You just find some of them to be crude and stupid; and who wants to hang out with stupid all day long? Abstract ideas are far more interesting and, when fully understood, far more rewarding.

Yah. Me too.

It was interesting having a very different type of test. And I dunno, not depressing, but a bit ho hum that yet again I get the same personality type.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You belong to the Chimpanzee (ENTP) Tribe!

You are an extremely clever individual—sometimes, too clever for your own good. Reckless in experimentation and completely dismissive of social convention, you relish any opportunity to demonstrate to those “normal” people just how different you really are. Hobbies? You have plenty. Interests? You have many. Opinions? You voice those at a lightning quick pace, always wanting to get the last word. You’re easily distracted, but it’s astounding what inventive projects you’re capable of when you remain focused.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You belong to the Spider (INTJ) Tribe!

The master of plans, you are, above all else, a theoretical realist. Your contingencies are based on acknowledged facts, catalogued data, and your own research and observations. You can be hard to get to know, as you are liable to put up plenty of defenses. Little do people know that there is a deep and caring person beneath that cold and complex scheming, and that wealth of caring is what usually drives your desire to solve the world’s problems, great and small.

The word tribe bothers me for some reason

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFP. Great description (gotta love the deviant role "who are we kidding you thought of your latest plan for revolution over a bowl of Captain Crunch this morning"— I feel that's encapsulates how Ne can spiral into some crazy, seemingly unrelated territory.